Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Great news about your huge loss this week. That's excellent!

And glad things are starting with happen with the move again with some viewings.

I have had a fabulous day. Just me n Jonathan wandering about doing nothing much but doin it together. Have really enjoyed my day. Got up this morning (took my niece again overnight) cookers brekkie n got her dressed. Then threw on Scruggs n took stringer to the park. Then hone n showered him. Then showered myself n had lunch. Then Jonathan called down n we went to dun laoghaire to see the talk ships before they left. Didn't see any ha ha so had a stroll along the harbour HAND IN HAND!!!! That's do not us. I don't DO pda's!! Then went for dinner. Then instead if havin dessert there, we got an ice cream n ate it walking back to the car. Then we came home n took stringer to the park (again) n were there AGES between running around n walking n chatting to other dog walkers. Then we came home n lay on my bed watching tv together. :D
Wasn't an extremely eventful r special day, but it was perfect to me :D
Hope you've all had an equally enjoying day xxx

Dubchick81 said:
I have had a fabulous day. Just me n Jonathan wandering about doing nothing much but doin it together. Have really enjoyed my day. Got up this morning (took my niece again overnight) cookers brekkie n got her dressed. Then threw on Scruggs n took stringer to the park. Then hone n showered him. Then showered myself n had lunch. Then Jonathan called down n we went to dun laoghaire to see the talk ships before they left. Didn't see any ha ha so had a stroll along the harbour HAND IN HAND!!!! That's do not us. I don't DO pda's!! Then went for dinner. Then instead if havin dessert there, we got an ice cream n ate it walking back to the car. Then we came home n took stringer to the park (again) n were there AGES between running around n walking n chatting to other dog walkers. Then we came home n lay on my bed watching tv together. :D

Aww really does sound like a perfect day hun. Very pleased for you xx

Dubchick81 said:

Glad to see you didn't kill him sounds lovely

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha Vicky came close on Thursday but nah, we got over it :D

Lol I was worried! It is a thin line isn't it between love and hate, glad your both ok though sounds very romantic, sometimes we need a good blow out

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds bliss hun,I do believe that it's often the little things in life that count the most,I do have to ask though,what does PDA stand for?

Public display of affection-PDA! I also usually really dislike it, if I see people kissing in the street I'm like agggggggh! But its nice every now and then! X

Skittlelover said:
Public display of affection-PDA! I also usually really dislike it, if I see people kissing in the street I'm like agggggggh! But its nice every now and then! X

Haha I was just gonna say I clicked,lol yea kissing is a bit in ya face if you pardon the pun but holding hands is cute ;0)

Skittlelover said:

Oh I love it ha ha me and my bf always hold hands and kiss

No I HATE PDA's.. Get home n somewhere private.. We don't need to see!! Urgh.. Wud love to slap some people.. 2 people in the pub yesterday.. He was going to the bar, she stood up and wore the face off him.. Like eh hello.. He'll be back in 2 mins calm the fuk down!!!
Even holding hands yesterday I was like.. eh this is weird.. we don't need to do this.. We're adults and I'm allowed walk down the street on my own!!!
But its not often he's affectionate and I didn't want to knock it... And that was it.. There was no canoodling or that.. He'd have got a slap if he tried ha ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
No I HATE PDA's.. Get home n somewhere private.. We don't need to see!! Urgh.. Wud love to slap some people.. 2 people in the pub yesterday.. He was going to the bar, she stood up and wore the face off him.. Like eh hello.. He'll be back in 2 mins calm the fuk down!!!
Even holding hands yesterday I was like.. eh this is weird.. we don't need to do this.. We're adults and I'm allowed walk down the street on my own!!!
But its not often he's affectionate and I didn't want to knock it... And that was it.. There was no canoodling or that.. He'd have got a slap if he tried ha ha ha

He is probably scared to kiss you incase you beat him down,haha! Nah Jon always wants to hold hands! Even in the car my hand goes on his lap and he will hold it! Not if I'm in a mood with him though hehe ;0)

Dubchick81 said:

Ha ha I'm not that bad but we do hold hands all the time and he will have his hand on my knee when we're sat down ect but our friends always say we're a couple that they don't mind being out with alone as in they never feel like a third wheel so we must be bearable.

Baby-belle said:
Ha ha I'm not that bad but we do hold hands all the time and he will have his hand on my knee when we're sat down ect but our friends always say we're a couple that they don't mind being out with alone as in they never feel like a third wheel so we must be bearable.

Aw you guys are in love so nothing wrong with some affection ;0)

Baby-belle said:
Indeed we're all different and I spent 4 years of my life before him begging for affection so I'm lapping it up now :)

Yup don't knock it,it's a good feeling to feel loved,glad you are happy..best way to be :0)

In the car he might put his hand on my knee. But that's as far as it'll go. But that's in private as no1 else is in the car.
My friends say if ppl didn kno we were a couple they'd never guess by being in our company.
Im not one for that arm over my shoulder when we're in a bar or hand on my leg. It's very possessive I feel. My ex was one of them. I hated it. So as we are now is perfect for me. When we're alone we cuddle up n hav a little slap of the bum if we pass etc. we are affectionate but our relationship is between us. And kept that way :)

Back