Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Families..especially parents can be hard work and they have a big effect on our lives! Plus they know the easiest way to hurt us! I hope you're ok and totally understand you feeling weepy and I can see why you feel the way you do about your Dad.Not long now and you will be starting your new life with your own little family(Jonathan and Stringer) I know by things you put that your Mam was a great lady and she raised you and your brothers well :0)

Families..especially parents can be hard work and they have a big effect on our lives! Plus they know the easiest way to hurt us! I hope you're ok and totally understand you feeling weepy and I can see why you feel the way you do about your Dad.Not long now and you will be starting your new life with your own little family(Jonathan and Stringer) I know by things you put that your Mam was a great lady and she raised you and your brothers well :0)
She really was Daisy. I know most people say their Mam was the best.. but to me she was the most amazing woman/person I have ever met. She was (as any mother should be) totally selfless and ALWAYS there for us.. no matter what.. We had our moments and I was a spoilt BRAT.. But we were best friends first, n mother n daughter second.. She went to sleep knowing how highly she was thought of coz I made a point of telling her always.. (Even before we knew she was sick) I can only hope to be half the parent she was when my time comes.. And if I acheive that, I'll know I've done well

Thank you hun for your comment.. :heartpump:

Dubchick81 said:
She really was Daisy. I know most people say their Mam was the best.. but to me she was the most amazing woman/person I have ever met. She was (as any mother should be) totally selfless and ALWAYS there for us.. no matter what.. We had our moments and I was a spoilt BRAT.. But we were best friends first, n mother n daughter second.. She went to sleep knowing how highly she was thought of coz I made a point of telling her always.. (Even before we knew she was sick) I can only hope to be half the parent she was when my time comes.. And if I acheive that, I'll know I've done well

Thank you hun for your comment.. :heartpump:

Sounds like you had a great relationship and I'm sure you will be a great Mum as we do learn the good stuff from our folks aswell :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Morning ladies.. thank you both :)
Going to see that house in Pinewoods again this evening.. Just this time Jonathan is coming.. really hope he loves it as much as I do.. Just been chatting to anther girl in work who lived in that area for a couple of years.. She couldn't say enough nice things about the area and for her to be so nice about a Dublin area is saying something (she's a country girl, born n bred n that's the only reason she moved out.. To move back to where she's from) So even more in love with it now..

Meant to say as well that I hope all goes well when you look at the house tonight :0)

Meant to say as well that I hope all goes well when you look at the house tonight :0)
Thank you lovely..
Going to view another house tomoro but turns out he has to work late.. So ANOTHER viewing on my own!!! :mad:

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you lovely..
Going to view another house tomoro but turns out he has to work late.. So ANOTHER viewing on my own!!! :mad:

Aw that's not so good on your own,I guess at least you can see if you like it and both go back if you do!

o yes!!! i hope he likes it!!! what has he said about pics of it?!

o booo to viewing on your own!! but hopefully it will be the last!!! in my mind i've moved you two and Stringer into pinewoods already :)

how are you today hun? saw you didnt have a great time with your dad....the saying is 100% true isnt it....you cant pick your family!!! dont worry hun like you said you know your not a b*tch so dont let his silly comments get you down! rise above and be the better person (like you are)

fingers and toes are crossed for pinewoods!!! xxx

Well he liked it. But don't think he loved it!! We're gona increase our offer n see what happens. Really don't want to go to the one on my own tomoro. It's a nice house but hav been advised its not a great area. Nothing local about it (ie shops n schools etc) so long term prob not great. N it's meant to b a ghost town as developers bought up lads in the boom so theyv sone rented n some empty all over the place which obviously we don't want...
It's in Clondalkin. We're both from Crumlin n work in Parkwest so not too far from home n closer to work... N almost on the m50 n Naas road etc so location is really good

Dubchick81 said:
Well he liked it. But don't think he loved it!! We're gona increase our offer n see what happens. Really don't want to go to the one on my own tomoro. It's a nice house but hav been advised its not a great area. Nothing local about it (ie shops n schools etc) so long term prob not great. N it's meant to b a ghost town as developers bought up lads in the boom so theyv sone rented n some empty all over the place which obviously we don't want...
It's in Clondalkin. We're both from Crumlin n work in Parkwest so not too far from home n closer to work... N almost on the m50 n Naas road etc so location is really good

I'm glad he liked it, fingers crossed you hear back.
You might be surprised once you view the other house, open mind and all that xxx

Morning Hun,hope you're ok today :0) fingers crossed about the house and see how you feel after you see the other one,hope you have a good day :0)

Weekly pinewoods house update. I called this morning and increased my offer to 140k. They received an offer last night of 135k so I beat that. Now that girl has gone to 145k... We'v gone back again with 147,500 but not sure what'll happen now. Not really willing to past the 150k mark as its not really worth it... So we'll see

Going to view 2 houses this evening. The Lucan one that he likes, which will hafta b min 160k offer n another I suggested last week but us only 2 bed that he said no way to!! Think mayb he's finally realising he needs to b flexible

Had SUCH a busy day today.. Both at work n after.. Been to the 2 viewings.. First of which was a 2 bed semi d.. Was really impressed with it.. Was quite big for a 2 bed.. and has a big kitchen extension.. Really nice.. N quite cheap..
The second was a 3 bed semi d n wasn't impressed at all.. Plus, the estate agent spent the whole time outside chatting on the phone while I was there.. Barely said 2 words to me about the house as he locked up coz he was rushing somewhere else.. Like, he more or less said right lets go... Quite rude!! So kinda glad I didn't like the house coz wasn't looking forward to dealing more with him

Missed your chats today! That's great news about the first house! Ergh bout the estate agents at the other place! He probably would've put you off even if you did like the house! Hope you get time to chill after your busy day :0)

Missed your chats today! That's great news about the first house! Ergh bout the estate agents at the other place! He probably would've put you off even if you did like the house! Hope you get time to chill after your busy day :0)
Aww... Thanks :) Kinda glad I was missed a tad :)
Yea was pleasantly surprised by the 2 bed TBH.. Maybe coz I didn't have too many expectations... They'v had it rewired, extended, dry line insulated, had the roof done and double glazed windows n doors, so very little to do other than decorate to our own taste... Also has a block built shed at the back of the garden which is also double glazed...

Ya know what tho.. Am sick and tired of it.. Im ready to give up now

Dubchick81 said:
Aww... Thanks :) Kinda glad I was missed a tad :)
Yea was pleasantly surprised by the 2 bed TBH.. Maybe coz I didn't have too many expectations... They'v had it rewired, extended, dry line insulated, had the roof done and double glazed windows n doors, so very little to do other than decorate to our own taste... Also has a block built shed at the back of the garden which is also double glazed...

Ya know what tho.. Am sick and tired of it.. Im ready to give up now

Maybe this is the one then,sounds great that there isnt anything for you to do other then decorate it to how you want it :0)

Back