Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Maybe this is the one then,sounds great that there isnt anything for you to do other then decorate it to how you want it :0)
Yea we'll have to research the road n area tho.. Its right at a field and that can sometimes mean lotza scumbags knacker drinking n that... But its also right at the shops.. Like as in about 4 doors down.. So handy if we run outta teabags lol

Dubchick81 said:
Yea we'll have to research the road n area tho.. Its right at a field and that can sometimes mean lotza scumbags knacker drinking n that... But its also right at the shops.. Like as in about 4 doors down.. So handy if we run outta teabags lol

Lol very handy but yea good to check out about the neighbourhood :0)

Feeling really bloated this evening.. Did have chicken curry with rice AND chips for dinner tho so not surprising.. Altho I have also just realised i've not "been" since Friday last... Also have to WI in the morning instead of Friday as I'm eating out tomoro evening.. But thinking now I'll wait til Saturday n hopefully with have some "movement" before then...

I get really cold when I'm knackered and need sleep. The 2 bed house sounds nice, hope the area turns out good...could it be the one?!
Not sure.. Depends on the area really.. Will drive around a couple of times at different times to see what we think.. I'd be happy with it if the area turns out to be OK.. Not sure about Jonathan tho.. He was fairly adament he wanted a 3 bed...

It's colder here tonight,weather change! Do you not use laxatives or suppositorys? Might be why you are bloated hun,yea wi on Saturday,hope you have a nice time out tomorrow night :0)

It's colder here tonight,weather change! Do you not use laxatives or suppositorys? Might be why you are bloated hun,yea wi on Saturday,hope you have a nice time out tomorrow night :0)
I don't like to. I prefer to increase F&V intake.. But sometimes if I need to I will.. Never suppositories.. EWWW lol

No its really not.. Have started my day the sensible way.. hot water n lemon.. I'll have a quarter of a pink grapefruit in about another half hour.. Then I'll either have bran flakes or porridge for brekkie.. Try get in some "good stuff" to see if it'll move anything... If not, I have a Movical with me to take.. So hopefully will see something happen today.. (Sorry for all this at this hour of the morning!!!)

On another note, I have a BANGING headache.. Think its a sinus one so have Sinutab to take and I have a litre of water ready n waiting to be drank.. God there's so much wrong with me, if I was a horse they'd shoot me!!!

Hope you are all feeling allot better than I do this morning...

Hope you get some movement hon - I just went this morning for the first time in like 5 days. Christ, there's nothing worse than feeling bunged up like that. Don't worry about TMI - we're all grown ups here lol!

Hope that headache feels better soon - you in work today yeah? Got some nurofen or anything? xx

Morning chick. Hope you get some movement today and plenty of water to shift that headache xx

Hope you get some movement hon - I just went this morning for the first time in like 5 days. Christ, there's nothing worse than feeling bunged up like that. Don't worry about TMI - we're all grown ups here lol!

Hope that headache feels better soon - you in work today yeah? Got some nurofen or anything? xx
Ugh, its horrible isn't it?! This is my normal life so nothing new.. Usually will only take a laxitive it I know pain is about to start.. No pain, just bloating for now.. still nothing!! Have had hot water with lemon, grapefruit, and peppermint tea after each meal (so far only had brekkie n lunch but you get what I mean I'm sure... ) Think I'm gona take a Movical n hopeful something will shift before dinner..
Yes in work hun and took a Sinutab this morning.. Lifted most of the pain so that's good.. :)
Hope you're well chic?

Hope your head's feeling better soon hun! *hugs* and, I know the feeling, my fibre intake has been waaaay too high and it's caused endless problems :/ xx

As for the bloating, I feel you :( Been constantly bloated for the last 3 days due to totm, grr.

Enjoy your meals out etc and good luck with the WI!
Thank you hunnie.. Its a nightmare trying to find the line of too little n too much fibre isn't it?! Hope your tummy settles back to normal soon.. Hope you're not suffering too much with TOM! I hate TOM!! :mad: lol
Morning chick. Hope you get some movement today and plenty of water to shift that headache xx
Afternoon Nessa hun.. sorry for the delay.. Mental busy in work this week so not really getting the chance to drop in with you all.. had to skip thru loads of pages yesterday or I'd have been up all night tryna catch up.. Hope I didn't miss any real gossip.. lol
I'm a non mover to!! For three days now :(
Vicky 3 days for me is nothing.. but I feel your pain.. Hope you get some movement soon..
You drinking enough water and getting enough F&V into your diet? x

Kiwi's girls..thats all I'm gonna say :)
Hello hun.. how are ya? Missing your hols already I'll bet?
Yes defo get the kiwi's in if you can.. Unfortunately I can't.. I'm allergic :( They make me feel like I've ants under my skin.... not nice..

Dubchick81 said:
Hello hun.. how are ya? Missing your hols already I'll bet?
Yes defo get the kiwi's in if you can.. Unfortunately I can't.. I'm allergic :( They make me feel like I've ants under my skin.... not nice..

Eww not a nice reaction to have to kiwis!! Xx

Eww not a nice reaction to have to kiwis!! Xx
No.. Not nice at all.. Strangely it doesn't happen EVERY time I have one.. So maybe its just ones from certain countries.. But I have no desire to try them all to find out.. ha ha

Back