Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Morning hun,good luck with the house viewing tonight :0) don't worry bout the meals out,you've a lot going on and you can soon turn things back around :0)

Morning hun,good luck with the house viewing tonight :0) don't worry bout the meals out,you've a lot going on and you can soon turn things back around :0)
I know but seriously.. We had so much food in the fridge/freezer that we should have cooked.. But were too lazy.. Oh well.. no point dwelling on it.. its done now.. I don't think I'll weigh in this week tho.. If I see a huge gain it'll make me think its impossible to get back... And i'm having a night out on Saturday so I don't want to be feeling a fat lump

Dubchick81 said:
I know.. its so nice.. Ridiculously high calorie wise tho.. I mean, HOW do you make a burger nearly 30PP's!!!! Tho i'd live on their spicy chicken bites... Yummmmmmm

How long have you been doing WW? I just noticed you've lost over a stone.. Well done :)

I adore them!!! I get them alongside a main course. Really not hard to see how I hit 13 and a half stone at one point! Well. Since the start of March. So in fairness 19lbs in crap haha! But I'm a disaster. Like a complete disaster. My social life is on the way!!! So I guess I should be kinda happy its comin off at all! Studying for some pretty difficult entrance exams at the mo so I basically snack on crap. Once there done I'm gunna try and focus again! And gunna try simply filling!!!

Dubchick81 said:
I know but seriously.. We had so much food in the fridge/freezer that we should have cooked.. But were too lazy.. Oh well.. no point dwelling on it.. its done now.. I don't think I'll weigh in this week tho.. If I see a huge gain it'll make me think its impossible to get back... And i'm having a night out on Saturday so I don't want to be feeling a fat lump

Good idea not to dwell on it and if weighing in will get you down it is best to leave it,start again next week :0)

Hope the house situation improves for you soon sounds very stressful! X

I adore them!!! I get them alongside a main course. Really not hard to see how I hit 13 and a half stone at one point! Well. Since the start of March. So in fairness 19lbs in crap haha! But I'm a disaster. Like a complete disaster. My social life is on the way!!! So I guess I should be kinda happy its comin off at all! Studying for some pretty difficult entrance exams at the mo so I basically snack on crap. Once there done I'm gunna try and focus again! And gunna try simply filling!!!
I know.. God damn social lives!!! lol
I don't have one anymore.. So I've no excuse.. Other than a stupid BF that keeps wants to have a few drinks in on the weekend.. And my lack of will power...
19lb is excellent in that length.. I've lose 28lb months and not lost anything (in fact I've gained as I had lost 33lb) since November!! Now that's crap!!
Hope the house situation improves for you soon sounds very stressful! X
Thank you hunnie.. Hopefully.. Sure it can't get any worse...

Oh dear :( Sounds like you had an awful weekend and it must have been really upsetting not only leaving a house you love but living separately again. Is there a reasom you can't stay with Jonathon that I have missed? Sure Stringer will adjust to the "hazards" at your dad's house, dogs are pretty smart and adaptable like that.

Also don't go beating yourself up for a few take aways and meals out over the weekend. Given everything going on you are doing really really well to be back on plan now and a little bit of meandering off pla for yummy food is totally understandable.

Oh dear :( Sounds like you had an awful weekend and it must have been really upsetting not only leaving a house you love but living separately again. Is there a reasom you can't stay with Jonathon that I have missed? Sure Stringer will adjust to the "hazards" at your dad's house, dogs are pretty smart and adaptable like that.

Also don't go beating yourself up for a few take aways and meals out over the weekend. Given everything going on you are doing really really well to be back on plan now and a little bit of meandering off pla for yummy food is totally understandable.
No, if we really wanted we could stay together but I wouldn't live at his parents house (I wouldn't like to invade their personal space like that) and my house is like third world country squaller so he wouldn't want to stay there (hell, I don't want to stay there!!) :)
Stringer has adapted quite well.. haven't heard any more shrieks from him lol...
He's happy as Larry running around and my niece n nephews come down to play with him so he's having a great time.. Half afraid he won't want to leave again with me ha ha...

Went to view a house last night.. Asking price is 165k but they'v an offer in of 130k.. So I wreckon we'd get it for around 135k.. Depending on how badly the other party wants is I s'pose.. We're paying 150k for the other house (The one we were renting) so its a big price difference for a slightly bigger house.. Its really nice. Doesn't need much work doing to it and can certainly move in straight away too.. I've asked about possible issues with probate n planning permission etc n everything has been checked and cleared and its ready to go.. So that's a massive bonus.. Jonathan's unsure tho n wanted to "think about it" which is fine.. As long as he does he thinking quick smart seen as there's another offer in... I really like it. Could see myself living there. Seems a nice quiet road/area n its right beside all the local shops/butchers etc so handy.. N not too far from the area we were looking in so its got far more pro's than cons..
Then only con in my mind is the kitchen.. Its got a really small kitchen but if we were to open up the kitchen n dining room, that'd sort that out.. So not a major issue..

Tuesday, July 31st

W: 1.5lt

B: Bran flakes with LF milk - 6pp

L: Wholemeal bread x2, chicken breast, edam cheese (8) Tayto S&V (4) - 12pp

D: Baked chicken in pesto with baked potato - 8pp

S: Chunky Kit Kat - 7pp

Total: 33/29

Last edited:
Well done for getting back to it. Kit Kat chunky is 7pp xz

Morning Honey,

oooooo new house sounds nice!!!! I hope Jono doesnt take too long "having a think" lol! do you have a link to the house at all? i suppose if the kitcehn size is the only con then you've found a gooden!!! later on you can always expand etc! especially if it could possibly be £15K cheaper! how exciting! especially seen as its all a ok on the permissions side etc!!

Our solicitor emailed yesterday to say that our date is now set for 31st August! She will request the funds from our lender and request final payment summaries from our developer, all our paperwork is done and up to date..............................5 weeks Friday till we get the keys!!!

xxxxxx

New place sounds lovely and that's good that you can expand the kitchen,the price is great as well.Fingers crossed for you,hope Jonathan lets you know his answer ASAP :0) oh and food for yesterday looks good as well :0)

Morning Honey,

oooooo new house sounds nice!!!! I hope Jono doesnt take too long "having a think" lol! do you have a link to the house at all? i suppose if the kitcehn size is the only con then you've found a gooden!!! later on you can always expand etc! especially if it could possibly be £15K cheaper! how exciting! especially seen as its all a ok on the permissions side etc!!

Our solicitor emailed yesterday to say that our date is now set for 31st August! She will request the funds from our lender and request final payment summaries from our developer, all our paperwork is done and up to date..............................5 weeks Friday till we get the keys!!!

xxxxxx
Oooh... How exciting... Delighted its all finally coming together for you..
I need to contact my bank to make sure our offer is still valid.. But she's on leave and I can't seem to get in touch with her cover...
Here's the house 45 Galtymore Road , Drimnagh, Dublin 12 MyHome.ie Residential
The pix of the garden (front and back) are quite deceiving.. They look allot longer than they actually are.. But they're big enough...
New place sounds lovely and that's good that you can expand the kitchen,the price is great as well.Fingers crossed for you,hope Jonathan lets you know his answer ASAP :0) oh and food for yesterday looks good as well :0)
Thanks hun.. Wasn't a great day.. But good enough.. Certainly better than over the weekend.. lol
I'm seriously bloated too.. So i've take a Movical so hopefully i'll feel better soon.. Don't want to skip WI this week but this I'll just feel like a heffer going out Saturday if I do.. Will decide Friday what to do..

Wow the house looks great :0) hope you get things sorted soon so you have a final answer! Good idea to see how you feel on Friday about weighing in.Boo to being bloated,I hope that soon goes,hate that feeling!

oooo that looks lovely!!!! i hope you get it!!! or find somewhere soon!!! the gardens look lovely, looks like its a well looked after house!!! xxx

Yea its immaculately clean.. Like, proper spotless!! The lady died that owned but I asked about there being probate issues n was assured there'd be no issues whatsoever..
Don't get me wrong, i'd LOVE for everything to work out with the other house.. but I think I've lost all hope for it..
And I really like this one so I'm kinda hoping Jonathan warms to it and goes for it...

Yea its immaculately clean.. Like, proper spotless!! The lady died that owned but I asked about there being probate issues n was assured there'd be no issues whatsoever..
Don't get me wrong, i'd LOVE for everything to work out with the other house.. but I think I've lost all hope for it..
And I really like this one so I'm kinda hoping Jonathan warms to it and goes for it...

o sounds like you asked all the right questions!!! i think sometimes when you have such an issue with something no matter how much you love it, it puts you off! like the house obviously you love it but you have had so many things to sort out and obviously now had to move out it takes the excitement away from it!!

good that its spotless, little old ladies love looking after their houses dont they and gardens, think it shows in the pics!!! when do u have to put your offer in by? xxx

o sounds like you asked all the right questions!!! i think sometimes when you have such an issue with something no matter how much you love it, it puts you off! like the house obviously you love it but you have had so many things to sort out and obviously now had to move out it takes the excitement away from it!!

good that its spotless, little old ladies love looking after their houses dont they and gardens, think it shows in the pics!!! when do u have to put your offer in by? xxx
Whenever really.. but seen as there's an offer on the table it'd have to be quick.. unless that offer is rejected obviously..
I might ring the lady (estate agent) and ask her to keep me posted on while we make up our minds.. Tell her we're interested, but not sure yet just how interested...

Have called the bank and the girl is gona send up a note to the Mortgage Dept explaining we've been stuck in delays n the likes but can't see there being a problem. The original girl never put a note on the file saying we were having issues with planning all them months back which she should have done (apparently) So they may be in touch to get some more recent payslips from us but everything SHOULD be ok... Fingers crossed

Oooo a new house to pick from :) hope u persuade Jono and it all goes smoothly - or that u get whichever u prefer lol :) x

Back