Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Hi hun
Glad things on the house front r beginning to pick up, house looks nice xx
Hope ur ok, happy thurs x

Happy Thursday Frances! Only today and tomorrow and then it's the LONG weekend!! Woooooop! Any plans for the bank holiday my love? x

Happy Thursday Frances! Only today and tomorrow and then it's the LONG weekend!! Woooooop! Any plans for the bank holiday my love? x
Good morning hunnie.. Am having a night out tomoro with my mates (its one of the lads birthday) n nothing planned then after.. Just chilling no doubt looking at houses for sale.. You anything nice on?
Morning x
Morning hunnie.. How are you?x

Good morning hunnie.. Am having a night out tomoro with my mates (its one of the lads birthday) n nothing planned then after.. Just chilling no doubt looking at houses for sale.. You anything nice on?

Nope. NO plans at all and I want it to stay that way. I think my sister wants me to go to hers but I'll be doing nothing mad. Need a quiet weekend :)
Have you defo given up on the first house then? The one you posted yesterday looks nice!! x

Nope. NO plans at all and I want it to stay that way. I think my sister wants me to go to hers but I'll be doing nothing mad. Need a quiet weekend :)
Have you defo given up on the first house then? The one you posted yesterday looks nice!! x
I have.. But I'm not quite sure Jonathan has just yet.. Saying that tho if it comes thru n there's finally NO more delays, great.. but we'll defo hafta hav a structural survey carried out on it before getting into contracts etc which costs another €400 as there's a crack in the back wall of the house. It COULD be nothing major n just that they hadn't put in the supports quick enough when putting in the patio doors, but we'd need to get it checked by a professional before signing anything.. Tho TBH I think I'm over it now..
Have booked a second viewing for the one we went to see this week for Tuesday evening.. Hopefully I can talk some sense into Jonathan over the weekend regarding the first house.. But sure, we'll see.. :)

Dubchick81 said:
I have.. But I'm not quite sure Jonathan has just yet.. Saying that tho if it comes thru n there's finally NO more delays, great.. but we'll defo hafta hav a structural survey carried out on it before getting into contracts etc which costs another EUR400 as there's a crack in the back wall of the house. It COULD be nothing major n just that they hadn't put in the supports quick enough when putting in the patio doors, but we'd need to get it checked by a professional before signing anything.. Tho TBH I think I'm over it now..
Have booked a second viewing for the one we went to see this week for Tuesday evening.. Hopefully I can talk some sense into Jonathan over the weekend regarding the first house.. But sure, we'll see.. :)

Yeah... Isn't the second house cheaper too? It isn't what you wanted but all these delays must be getting you down with the other house. It is defo worth thinking about the other house (in my opinion). Hopefully Jono sees it your way too. Would the second one be just as handy for work and that yeah? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Glad there are some other contenders in the house hunt now. Seems good to keep your options open. The house you posted pics of looks nice, nice big rooms, and as you said - immaculate. I like the little fireplaces in the bedroom. Its a nice touch.

Food also looking good. You have reminded me that I haven't had edam in a couple of years. Mmmmmm. Maybe i will have to get some. Although I remember i stopped buying it because i had a tendency just to slice a hunk off and eat every time i went to the fridge...

Gosh the house stuff sounds stressful :( pleased I'm buying off my dad!! X

Thank you lovely.. I will try ;)
May not get on here over the weekend due to being stuck in the dark ages and not having internest at home :mad: But if I can I will :)
Am also off work at 12 today.. Going to hav a spray tan done (may as well, its only a tenner :)) n maybe my lashes.. But am here til then so won't say goodbye just yet :) x

Enjoy your pamper time Hun,we was only saying bout a pamper the other day,hope to see you over the weekend but if not I hope you have a good one :0)

There so handy! I dunno where id be without my internet! Even just for college, not even for procrastinating issues like Facebook and this forum!!:)

Skittlelover said:
There so handy! I dunno where id be without my internet! Even just for college, not even for procrastinating issues like Facebook and this forum!!:)

I kno iv been lost this last week. Never seem so much of my brother ha ha (been goin to his house to log in lol)
It's terrible how reliant we are on it tho
So hard to find an ideal home too without Internet

Dubchick81 said:
I kno iv been lost this last week. Never seem so much of my brother ha ha (been goin to his house to log in lol)
It's terrible how reliant we are on it tho
So hard to find an ideal home too without Internet

When I moved into my building, the rights for WiFi were owned by eircom (which was way outta our budget) so we had to get a meteor one which was so slow! It was like Christmas when we could finally get UPC internet!! :)x

Back