Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
No.. Not nice at all.. Strangely it doesn't happen EVERY time I have one.. So maybe its just ones from certain countries.. But I have no desire to try them all to find out.. ha ha

Lol Russian roulette with kiwi's xx

I'm good hun I have a new diary here but I don't know how to send u like haha

How r u?

Have u moved into the new house?

Xxx

Aww.. I'll look you up? What's it called?

Yes.. Moved in.. And back out ha ha.. Long story but basically everything was ready to be signed off and it was only a matter of a week or so.. My and my Dad had a blazing row so we agreed to pay rent for a month on the house we were buying while everything went thru.. Seen as everything was ready we thought "why not!"
Then a month past and he was looking for more rent, we said feck off, where are the contracts etc... Then it turned out the vendor (guy that owns the house) was having problems with the bank releasing the property for sale... So we said look we're outta here.. If you have news in the next week r 2, call us and we'll still buy it, we just won't be renting indefinitely.. So he promised to be in touch with news from his bank and a date for contracts, that was a month ago and still we've heard nothing!!!
Not all wasted time tho as we've been looking and viewing other houses on offer, not waiting around for him.. TBH we're not interested in that house now as its all too complicated and smells of dodgy!!! So to be safe from being ripped off or caught up in something illegal, we're staying away.. Shame as it was a lovely house, perfect location and exactly what we are looking for.. But as the saying goes what's meant for you won't pass you by

Dubchick81 said:
Ugh, its horrible isn't it?! This is my normal life so nothing new.. Usually will only take a laxitive it I know pain is about to start.. No pain, just bloating for now.. still nothing!! Have had hot water with lemon, grapefruit, and peppermint tea after each meal (so far only had brekkie n lunch but you get what I mean I'm sure... ) Think I'm gona take a Movical n hopeful something will shift before dinner..
Yes in work hun and took a Sinutab this morning.. Lifted most of the pain so that's good.. :)
Hope you're well chic?

Thank you hunnie.. Its a nightmare trying to find the line of too little n too much fibre isn't it?! Hope your tummy settles back to normal soon.. Hope you're not suffering too much with TOM! I hate TOM!! :mad: lol

Afternoon Nessa hun.. sorry for the delay.. Mental busy in work this week so not really getting the chance to drop in with you all.. had to skip thru loads of pages yesterday or I'd have been up all night tryna catch up.. Hope I didn't miss any real gossip.. lol

Vicky 3 days for me is nothing.. but I feel your pain.. Hope you get some movement soon..
You drinking enough water and getting enough F&V into your diet? x

Probably not the last few days but I've been good today and all planned for tomo

OK so felt I was just cheating myself by putting off my WI day just coz I was eating out, or not been the loo.. Or i'm sure if I looked I could find a hundres more excuses not to weigh in coz I knew I was gona gain.. So instead of cheating myself, I weighed in.. I gained.. But only half pound so not as bad as predicted.. Even though I had a pretty bad food weekend.. So today is the start of a new week and hopefully the start of a new loss for next week.. ooh.. having a night out Saturday but I'm going to try limit my "off plan" time to just Saturday evening.. Gone try be prepared to not give in to hangover munchies on Sunday and have something prepared so I can just quickly heat it up and be enjoying yumilicious food in minutes and then obviously I'll be on plan then from Monday..
Good luck to my fellow Friday weighers yet to weigh :) x

Well done on the small gain and for ignoring any 'excuses' :0) if I have a day off I just do the evening aswell,don't think my tummy would like me to have a whole day off lol

Wow only half a pound after eating out and everything! Pretty good hon - that'll defo be a loss next week now. :)
I'm having Saturday evening "off plan" as well hehe. Having a pyjama night with my sister... Choccie and wine heehee :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done for being brave enough to step on the scales hun:) x 1/2lb is nothing, am sure it'll be gone in no time! Sounds very organised, make sure you've got plenty of fruit in ;) Sugar free jelly maybe in case you're in a snacky hangover mood? x Enjoy your weekend!
Yes. My plan (no that they always work!!) is to go n do my lunch shop on Saturday instead of Sunday coz usually if I've been out, i'm too lazy to go food shopping on Sunday.. So I'll have stocked up on fruit n veg.. Have just been told of a smash chicken recips which sounds DELISH so gona prepare that on Saturday ready for the oven..
Well done on the small gain and for ignoring any 'excuses' :0) if I have a day off I just do the evening aswell,don't think my tummy would like me to have a whole day off lol
Yea I had a discussion with myself while my alarm was snoozing.. I put of WW for so long before I started with one excuse after another.. In the end my reasoning was "there will ALWAYS be an excuse if I look for one, so just get it started n deal with things as they come, don't keep putting it off" So I applied that to my WI this morning.. No matter what the situation, if I look hard enough I'll find an excuse for not doing my best, or not puttin in 100%, when in reality its just me being a lazy fat cow.. So its done now.. And now i'm working on next weeks WI :D

Ps.. Dinner last night was delish n well worth a big gain.. I had soup n brown roll.. then LASAGNE n chips (ate about 1/3 of the lasagne and about 6 chips.. But they are MASSIVE portions).. then.. I had warm chocolate brownie covered in hot chocolate sauce and served with whipped ice cream, and cream... Now.. Only managed a few spoons of this as my eyes were WAY bigger than my belly.. But it was heaven on my plate!!!!

Then we went shopping so lotza walking and then home to walk stringer.. So that must have helped burn of a few of the cals lol

Wow only half a pound after eating out and everything! Pretty good hon - that'll defo be a loss next week now. :)
I'm having Saturday evening "off plan" as well hehe. Having a pyjama night with my sister... Choccie and wine heehee :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Sounds the perfect evening.. Is she coming home for the night or are you going to hers?

Half a pound is nothing hun, when things get moving you will probably **** that out in one go (sorry for TMI!)

Half a pound is nothing hun, when things get moving you will probably **** that out in one go (sorry for TMI!)

Haha! Glad I'm only drinking tea and not eating yet!

I second, third, fourth... whatever number we're up to... what everyone else has said - that's a teeny gain after eating out and being bloated too. Loss next week I bet. Well done for slamming those excuses out of the way too. I think most of us can relate to those times when there's always a reason for not 'doing it.' Triumph I say!

OK so getting looks from across the office coz I couldn't contain that laugh... LMAO...
Haha! Glad I'm only drinking tea and not eating yet!

I second, third, fourth... whatever number we're up to... what everyone else has said - that's a teeny gain after eating out and being bloated too. Loss next week I bet. Well done for slamming those excuses out of the way too. I think most of us can relate to those times when there's always a reason for not 'doing it.' Triumph I say!
Thank you.. Yes was pleasantly surprised.. Glad I won the argument with myself to weigh n not cheat myself lol

well done for sticking to WI today!! 1/2 lb is nothing!! prob the weight from your dinner!!! weekend sounds good too!!! good plan to plan ahead of hangover munchies!! xxx

well done for sticking to WI today!! 1/2 lb is nothing!! prob the weight from your dinner!!! weekend sounds good too!!! good plan to plan ahead of hangover munchies!! xxx
Yea.. I always make my plan to beat the hangover munchies.. They don't always come together tho ha ha

Great attitude Frances. And as everyone says the 1/2 will be gone in no time and hopefully take a few friends with it for next weigh-in x
Thanks Laura... I think it just left!!!! (TMI?.. soz :eek:)
What day are you weighing in now Laura? x
Half a pound gain will soon be gone, mine was the same today. We'll get rid of it by next wi! :) Your dinner from last night sounds lovely! Mmmm to Lasagna! One of my fav's x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
It was delish.. I never usually have lasagne when I'm eating out.. But really wanted it last night so allowed myself.. Even with WI looming.. Tho I was already thinking 'i'm not weighin the morning.. i'll leave it' So glad I didn't skip it now tho...

I'd be the same. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to weigh this week as my sneaky peak was a much bigger gain mid week!
Definitely worth knowing either way :)

Isn't it?! I was gona put it off til tomoro but it was just putting off the inevitable.. And at least now I can start my new week knowing the damage and undoing it from today.. rather than tomoro..
You had an STS this week didn't you? Or did you mean same as in up a half like me?
We'll have it and more off next week... Stock up on the F&V..
Am also gona make a batch of soup for lunches.. its gone bloody freezing here the last day r 2...

I had half pound on like you. I enjoyed the bank holiday here a bit too much! Lol
Lots of f & v and soup sounds like a very good plan! You're sure to shift that little gain & more! :) It's freezing here too. Think Summer is officially over, not that we had one :( x

Well you see I was jealous of you lot having a BH weekend so I took Monday off work and had one too :D So yea, I pretty much enjoyed it too much too.. Tho I steered clear of alcohol all weekend, that's 2 weekends running of no booze..
Out on Saturday night but planning on being 110% on plan all day.. and getting straight back on plan Sunday when i wake.. Might get in some bacon n eggs n have a "bold" breakkie of grilled medallions n poached egg with dry fried mushrooms n toast.. Soak up the alcohol n fill me up nicely :D

Back