Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Loving the pics Hun. Hope you are ok? Xx

Loving the pics Hun. Hope you are ok? Xx
All good here ta chic.. Didn't go to kettlebells last night so can move with ease today lol
Will be there tomoro without a doubt :)
* weekend for me this week so want to eat everything around me.. I will try be as good and on plan as I can.. Fish n chips for dinner tonight.. yummm.. So i'll feel like i'm being bold.. Even when am being good.. trick the mind..

How are you feeling? x

OK with things being mental and not having a "real" kitchen its nearly impossible to cook a good healthy meal..
So while I'm still gona try stick to my 29PP's a day.. Sometimes I might not reach that.. My main aim ATM is NOT to gain back any of the weight I've lost.. hense the October weight loss goal thread I've set up... i want to continue to lose... But mainly I don't want to gain.. So I'm gona record my diary on here but won't have PP values to the side.. I'll still weigh my portions etc.. I suppose I'm kinda gona do SF.. ish.. lol

So yesterday went like this...

Red Grapefruit
JMOB Goodness of Both x2, toasted. WW spread
Bag jellies
Chicken on S/Q salad roll
Plum
Chicken curry with 50g brown rice boiled (chicken curry was home made so all free on SF)
Banana on 2 slices vienna roll toasted
Walk - 45mins brisk

So on a pp day it'd have been 26pp... So 100% day for me :)

Dubchick81 said:
OK with things being mental and not having a "real" kitchen its nearly impossible to cook a good healthy meal..
So while I'm still gona try stick to my 29PP's a day.. Sometimes I might not reach that.. My main aim ATM is NOT to gain back any of the weight I've lost.. hense the October weight loss goal thread I've set up... i want to continue to lose... But mainly I don't want to gain.. So I'm gona record my diary on here but won't have PP values to the side.. I'll still weigh my portions etc.. I suppose I'm kinda gona do SF.. ish.. lol

So yesterday went like this...

Red Grapefruit
JMOB Goodness of Both x2, toasted. WW spread
Bag jellies
Chicken on S/Q salad roll
Plum
Chicken curry with 50g brown rice boiled (chicken curry was home made so all free on SF)
Banana on 2 slices vienna roll toasted
Walk - 45mins brisk

So on a pp day it'd have been 26pp... So 100% day for me :)

Sounds like a good day! Yummy to fish & chips xx

Sounds like a good day! Yummy to fish & chips xx
Yea looking forward to it.. but its not yummy fish n chips.. It'll be grilled coley, maybe do smash breadcrumbs so it seems more bold.. and carrot & parsnip chips.. With lotza veg :) So still yummy.. just not fish n chip shop yummy :D

How are you? x

Dubchick81 said:
Yea looking forward to it.. but its not yummy fish n chips.. It'll be grilled coley, maybe do smash breadcrumbs so it seems more bold.. and carrot & parsnip chips.. With lotza veg :) So still yummy.. just not fish n chip shop yummy :D

How are you? x

Ohh still nice tho ;)

Sooooooo tired I feel sick! Rubbish sleep .. Night shifts are so bad for ya !! How are you ? Xxxx

Ohh still nice tho ;)

Sooooooo tired I feel sick! Rubbish sleep .. Night shifts are so bad for ya !! How are you ? Xxxx
Oh I couldn't do night shift.. I'd be dead on my feet.. I'd be found asleep in the loo at some point in the night lol
All good here ta chic.. Structural surveyor should have been out at the house this morning so hopefully we'll hear back from him later today and find out what work needs doing on the house and if there's anything MAJOR that would put us off buying... So potentially we could be sale agreed on another house by the end of the week...

Dubchick81 said:
Oh I couldn't do night shift.. I'd be dead on my feet.. I'd be found asleep in the loo at some point in the night lol
All good here ta chic.. Structural surveyor should have been out at the house this morning so hopefully we'll hear back from him later today and find out what work needs doing on the house and if there's anything MAJOR that would put us off buying... So potentially we could be sale agreed on another house by the end of the week...

Bless ya!!

My friend ( the nob who's caused all the dramas in the last few months) had a house just ready to move in but the surveyor found a problem with the drains n the drains are yet to be owned by the council (I don't get all this so maybe I'm not explaining well) so the mortgage company have declined the sale and won't accept til the drains have been fixed by the builders who built them ... She's spent thousands on solicitors n surveyors ...... And apparently the builders say its not a massive problem so it's not on the top of their list to fix ...... This is all coz she's only got a 5% deposit n the mortgage company think its too risky !! It's a new build so it could run into all sorts of problems so its never guna sell !! It's also a reposession so the bank own the house! It's mad all this house buying

Congrats on yours almost bein thru :) eeeeeee xxx

Bless ya!!

My friend ( the nob who's caused all the dramas in the last few months) had a house just ready to move in but the surveyor found a problem with the drains n the drains are yet to be owned by the council (I don't get all this so maybe I'm not explaining well) so the mortgage company have declined the sale and won't accept til the drains have been fixed by the builders who built them ... She's spent thousands on solicitors n surveyors ...... And apparently the builders say its not a massive problem so it's not on the top of their list to fix ...... This is all coz she's only got a 5% deposit n the mortgage company think its too risky !! It's a new build so it could run into all sorts of problems so its never guna sell !! It's also a reposession so the bank own the house! It's mad all this house buying

Congrats on yours almost bein thru :) eeeeeee xxx
Oh no.. She must be heart broken.. I know I was when we moved back out of that first house we were buying.. To get that close and have it all taken from you.. Devastating!!
That's why I'm not getting excited about this one.. Its a bigger house in a really good location.. Close to work, home, main roads/motorway.. End of terrace so when Jonathan eventually start up his business he can have easy access to his workshop which will be built out the back.. And its an older house so much more solid than the new builds of the last decade..
Altho that can obviously lead to bigger costing jobs such as rewiring / installing a heating system etc but we don't think there TOO much to be done.. We'll soon know for sure tho..

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no.. She must be heart broken.. I know I was when we moved back out of that first house we were buying.. To get that close and have it all taken from you.. Devastating!!
That's why I'm not getting excited about this one.. Its a bigger house in a really good location.. Close to work, home, main roads/motorway.. End of terrace so when Jonathan eventually start up his business he can have easy access to his workshop which will be built out the back.. And its an older house so much more solid than the new builds of the last decade..
Altho that can obviously lead to bigger costing jobs such as rewiring / installing a heating system etc but we don't think there TOO much to be done.. We'll soon know for sure tho..

From Wat she told me she was but I don't no if she had done all her research before buying! Her mortgage was guna be £900 a month !!! X

From Wat she told me she was but I don't no if she had done all her research before buying! Her mortgage was guna be £900 a month !!! X
That's quite high.. Must have been a big mortgage she was getting.. Ours will be in the region of about €600 pm... So that's probably about 450/500 sterling isn't it?!

Dubchick81 said:
That's quite high.. Must have been a big mortgage she was getting.. Ours will be in the region of about EUR600 pm... So that's probably about 450/500 sterling isn't it?!

Yeah about that ! Yours is very good! I dunno how she would have been able afford it pm! Her house was £145, 000 ... A nurses wage is on average £1300-£1600 pm and once bills n debt is payed, there wouldn't be enuf to pay everything n still have a life xx

sorry to but into your convo!! £900 is soooo high!!! our apartment is £183,500 and our mortgage is £620 monthly! its like when you see these rental properties for like £1200 a month! silly money isnt it! xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeah about that ! Yours is very good! I dunno how she would have been able afford it pm! Her house was £145, 000 ... A nurses wage is on average £1300-£1600 pm and once bills n debt is payed, there wouldn't be enuf to pay everything n still have a life xx

Hafts b honest n say its jono's sensibility that has kept ours as low. As h say we need to able have a life as well pay a mortgage. I don't think long term before I buy things so that wudn hav cum into my head. He's the sensible one :)

emmaedes said:
sorry to but into your convo!! £900 is soooo high!!! our apartment is £183,500 and our mortgage is £620 monthly! its like when you see these rental properties for like £1200 a month! silly money isnt it! xx

I don't think anyone can believe how high it is! I think her husband just let her go mad !! She's not thought about the future ! Yours is pretty good for that price! And a whole 40k more xx

Dubchick81 said:
Hafts b honest n say its jono's sensibility that has kept ours as low. As h say we need to able have a life as well pay a mortgage. I don't think long term before I buy things so that wudn hav cum into my head. He's the sensible one :)

I don't think she did but her husband is a mug who lets her get away with anything xx

Dubchick81 said:
Stupid Q but how do I do them?? Just crush up loadsa cornflakes?? So I soak them or add anything??

Yep, no don't soak them just crush them up. Yummy!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back