Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

our gas has ran out !!!!!!!!!!! the fella has our key card !!! grrr xx

Serha said:
The fire is lit here and i'm still sitting in my coat - it's been on all day!!!!!!! Might sit at the hearth :)
Oh no serha. What heating do u hav in ur house?? Defo not that cold in Dublin
*Claire-Bear* said:
our gas has ran out !!!!!!!!!!! the fella has our key card !!! grrr xx
Claire am crying for u. What u gona do??

There's central heating but the house is so bloody big that it takes hours for it to heat up so the fire in the sitting room is the best option :)
We were thinking of getting a stove that heats the rads as well....think thats what gonna happen (if i get my way anyway ;))
(still in my coat LOL)

Just read that back - makes it sound like we live in a mansion....which we don't it's just the rooms are quite open and the attic needs insulating :)
Feeling the cold loads since starting ww anyway, not that i've lost that much yet but missing the extra heat from the padding ;)

The house I live in has NO heating system. An open fire but it doesn't heat rads r anything. Just the room it's in. We have single glazed aluminium windows. N NO insulation in the walls... It's chilli but not freezing... I feel for u. Xx

Oh no serha. What heating do u hav in ur house?? Defo not that cold in Dublin

Claire am crying for u. What u gona do??

IM snuggled up with my cat on the sofa eeekkkkk .. freezzzzzinggggg xx

Dubchick81 said:
HUGE gain of 2.4lbs..... :eek:

Hey hon... I'm here...
Aw im sorry bout ur gain.. :-( U ok? TOTM tho rite?

Brill news on house. As u said at least u knew some of the bits. So not total surprise.

Well done u on kettlebells aswel. I don't mind running (not that I went last week) but no good for paying to inflict pain on myself! :)

Any plans for weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huh? That CAN'T be right hon?? Could you be holding water from your muscles trying to repair after kettlebells? TOTM? Doesn't sound right at all, your food diaries are always spot on.... gotta be water weight or something!? It's definitely not fat gain and you know it isn't. Bet next week all that will be gone and then some more!!

Oh man, no central heating and single glazing?!? That brings me back!!! I've lived in so many houses/flats like that!!! The first place i had central heating was when i had luke - cost me an arm and a leg but wasn't an option!!!
As for the gain, i think the same as has been said - it has to be because of TOTM and muscles from kettles. It just doesn't sound right at all. I know that when i'm on my era my body feels like holding onto everything as if i'm never going to feed/water it again! You've got this girl, keep going and it'll be more than gone fow next week. Chin up lady xxx

Morning Honey,

Hope you ok!

dont worry about the gain, as the other girls have said this has to be from kettlebells! you have eaten so well this week!! dont let it get you down!!

xxx

Hey hon... I'm here...
Aw im sorry bout ur gain.. :-( U ok? TOTM tho rite?

Brill news on house. As u said at least u knew some of the bits. So not total surprise.

Well done u on kettlebells aswel. I don't mind running (not that I went last week) but no good for paying to inflict pain on myself! :)

Any plans for weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huh? That CAN'T be right hon?? Could you be holding water from your muscles trying to repair after kettlebells? TOTM? Doesn't sound right at all, your food diaries are always spot on.... gotta be water weight or something!? It's definitely not fat gain and you know it isn't. Bet next week all that will be gone and then some more!!

Oh man, no central heating and single glazing?!? That brings me back!!! I've lived in so many houses/flats like that!!! The first place i had central heating was when i had luke - cost me an arm and a leg but wasn't an option!!!
As for the gain, i think the same as has been said - it has to be because of TOTM and muscles from kettles. It just doesn't sound right at all. I know that when i'm on my era my body feels like holding onto everything as if i'm never going to feed/water it again! You've got this girl, keep going and it'll be more than gone fow next week. Chin up lady xxx

Morning Honey,

Hope you ok!

dont worry about the gain, as the other girls have said this has to be from kettlebells! you have eaten so well this week!! dont let it get you down!!

xxx
Thank you ladies for all your words of encouragement and support.. As always very grateful..
I'd say its a mixture of TOTM, heavy muscles from kettlebells, lack of movement (IYKWIM?!) and ALL the booze of last Thursday.. I'm fine with it tho I'll plod along and carry on.. No plans for boozing this weekend.. Gona TRY not to.. Although my Dad's away for a few days so no doubt my BF will want a bevvie.. So I may hav a couple.. but not enough to cause hangover eating.. My birthday & Christmas is a comin' n I want a nice dress :D
I'll start tracking everything again as of today.. And re-do my measurements again in the morning (was meant to do them about 2 weeks ago but never got round to it!) So hopefully there'll be at least an inch gone from somewhere to show some sort of benefit.. :)

Thats a great idea - it'll give you the boost that it's all working :)
But even if there is no inch loss you know you're getting stronger and that you are benefitting your body by doing the exercise :)

Sorry to hear about your gain Hun but everyone is right in regards to TOTM and muscles. Bring on next week! Xx

You're fine Daisy hun.. thanks a mil.. xx

Spray tan booked for an hours time.. Feel super FAT and not looking forward to it..
Also just realised yesterday.. I've got myself a CREAM dress for the Christening on Sunday and I am due TOTM.. Not the best idea in the world!!!

Back