Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Can get away with nothin' ha ha

Defo am missing u Vicky. Hope ur ok?

Have had a luvly day. Boring. But nice.
Bought our sofa today :) N puppy walking... Got lunch shopping too do prepped for 100% day tomoro.
Had maccers today... Whoops

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good morning lovely lady x
I had cheesecake and crisps and stuff yesterday - I was so bad this weekend. Defo gonna gain this week LOL! Gotta try and be good now during the week :)

Good morning lovely lady x
I had cheesecake and crisps and stuff yesterday - I was so bad this weekend. Defo gonna gain this week LOL! Gotta try and be good now during the week :)
Yea me too.. Gota be good now til WI.. Then my Dad's 60th is on Saturday night.. Not sure yet if I'll bother having a drink tho.. Havn't had a drink in a month.. Not missing it and defo not missing the hangover

Yea me too.. Gota be good now til WI.. Then my Dad's 60th is on Saturday night.. Not sure yet if I'll bother having a drink tho.. Havn't had a drink in a month.. Not missing it and defo not missing the hangover

Oh yeah! Well if you don't miss it that's a good thing eh? I never really miss it - I'm not supposed to drink anyway so I'm best off I suppose. Tis my Mums bday tomorrow - think we're doing a meal this weekend. Will I ever have a weekend where I'm not eating out lol?!

You busy in work today? I can't stop yawning.... :4635:

Dubchick81 said:
Can get away with nothin' ha ha

Defo am missing u Vicky. Hope ur ok?

Have had a luvly day. Boring. But nice.
Bought our sofa today :) N puppy walking... Got lunch shopping too do prepped for 100% day tomoro.
Had maccers today... Whoops

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm good all just been so busy still trying to get my head around my new job so I'm in and out of diets as I'm so unorganised! But I'm attempting sw again I've still a sore head from a massive blow out weekend! But I'm back girls

Oh yeah! Well if you don't miss it that's a good thing eh? I never really miss it - I'm not supposed to drink anyway so I'm best off I suppose. Tis my Mums bday tomorrow - think we're doing a meal this weekend. Will I ever have a weekend where I'm not eating out lol?!

You busy in work today? I can't stop yawning.... :4635:
Not really busy... But enough to keep me going.. Tho am in no form at all of workin'...

Jonathan told me over the weekend he's gona be really busy from now til Christmas in work.. Lotza working late n possibly even weekends.. So our plan to get a week in the sun has been squashed.. So now it means I have 10 days leave to take to do diddly squat! Suits me fine as I'll take it when we're due to get our keys.. Start it a few days before so I can get packing up my house and then have it so I've the rest of the time to get the house in order :D :D
Am very excited :D

I'm good all just been so busy still trying to get my head around my new job so I'm in and out of diets as I'm so unorganised! But I'm attempting sw again I've still a sore head from a massive blow out weekend! But I'm back girls
Aw hunnie don't put too much pressure on yourself with a diet when trying to already readjust to a new job.. Just make sensible eating/drinking choices and when you've settled in, you can worry about the diet.. :)
How is the job going? You enjoying it? x

Dubchick81 said:
Aw hunnie don't put too much pressure on yourself with a diet when trying to already readjust to a new job.. Just make sensible eating/drinking choices and when you've settled in, you can worry about the diet.. :)
How is the job going? You enjoying it? x

I'm trying to not think about it to much as such but I am getting fat! So I need to follow something. I am enjoying it but I'm so tired all the time as I've so much to learn I'm finding it really hard to switch off

I'm trying to not think about it to much as such but I am getting fat! So I need to follow something. I am enjoying it but I'm so tired all the time as I've so much to learn I'm finding it really hard to switch off
Am sure you're not getting fat at all!! But I understand what you mean.. If I were you, as you've already so much to think/worry about i'd just make sensible food choices.. Just coz you're not following a plan as such, you still know what's good/bad for you.. Stock up on the F&V and water and you can't go wrong.. :)

Oooh, not long now until you get the keys! ;)

Agree with Frances, you can still lose weight without a plan and learning to eat healthily is important because you can't be on a diet forever, plus with such a stressful new job you can't beat yourself up over it xx

How are you Frances? x and how did everything go at the hospital check-up? (sorry if you already mentioned it and I missed it!)

At least you'll have Stringer to keep you company while Jonathan's working hehe

Oooh, not long now until you get the keys! ;)

Agree with Frances, you can still lose weight without a plan and learning to eat healthily is important because you can't be on a diet forever, plus with such a stressful new job you can't beat yourself up over it xx

How are you Frances? x and how did everything go at the hospital check-up? (sorry if you already mentioned it and I missed it!)

At least you'll have Stringer to keep you company while Jonathan's working hehe
No not long now.. Though we don't have a date yet.. But max we're looking at 3 weeks :)

No, you've not missed an update.. But the app hasn't arrived yet.. Not going til Wednesday afternoon..
Not sure what to expect when I get there.. Possible a few tests and questions mainly.. Very personal ones at that!!!

Great inches lost Frances! And still exciting about the house!

Think you are right in the advice you've given babybel. But I'd definately along with just making wise choices, keep a food diary. You don't realise the wee bits here and there that are forgotten. They all add up. Good luck Vicky, I understand all too well how difficult it is with a new job and trying to lose weight. xx

Dubchick81 said:
Just calculated my inches and have lost a total of 3inches between August and October... Half inch here n there so nothing noticeable but still nice to see all the same

Well done. I did mine last night so it must be the time of year for it! Xxx

Well done. I did mine last night so it must be the time of year for it! Xxx
Must be..
I'd intended on doing it monthly but that hasn't happened.. First lost my tape.. Then kept forgetting.. Those measurments are from a few weeks back but I doubt much has changed since..
Gona start looking for a gym to join so maybe there'll be some more significant changes soon...

Back