Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

She sounds like a right nut job!!! I'm sure you'll have enough visual evidence that the police will see through the ***** and your brother will be fine.
Hopefully Tracy.. He already has enough sh1t to be dealing with at the moment (same brother who's wife has been sleeping with his best mate for the last 12 years!!)

Dubchick81 said:
Hopefully Tracy.. He already has enough sh1t to be dealing with at the moment (same brother who's wife has been sleeping with his best mate for the last 12 years!!)

I'm sure it will Karma has a habit of catching up with people so that nutter will get what's owing to her.

I'm sure it will Karma has a habit of catching up with people so that nutter will get what's owing to her.
Well I hope Karma catches up with her before I do coz I won't be held responsible

Good lord, just catching up on diaries! Jeez girl, you have a lot to deal with!!! She needs to be stopped in her tracks before she ruins his life. The gards will look thoroughly into it though and when there's no clear evidence and that she has a dodgy track record, they will see through her and a black mark will be put against her name. Hope you're ok hun, thinking of you xxx

Serha said:
Good lord, just catching up on diaries! Jeez girl, you have a lot to deal with!!! She needs to be stopped in her tracks before she ruins his life. The gards will look thoroughly into it though and when there's no clear evidence and that she has a dodgy track record, they will see through her and a black mark will be put against her name. Hope you're ok hun, thinking of you xxx

I kno hun she just nuts...
Hoping it won't develop into much n all will b ok

Otherwise am good hun ta xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Aw hon.
Sorry to hear bout ur sister. Hopefully it'll all get sorted out soon.
Very exciting bout sofa-what's it like??
Sorry to hear you're having bad week hon. :-( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw hon.
Sorry to hear bout ur sister. Hopefully it'll all get sorted out soon.
Very exciting bout sofa-what's it like??
Sorry to hear you're having bad week hon. :-( xx

Good morning hunnie..
God.. My life is a soap opera!! I'll get on with it and keep smiling.. :)

My sofa = Cost Plus Sofas|Ireland's Biggest Sofa Megastores
Got in the bargain room.. So paid a whopping €100 for it!!!
Yesterday I bought a "Self Cleaning, Multifunctional Halogen Beam Cef Turbo Oven" from todaysdeals.ie
Usual price €285, TodaysDeals price €89..Its a grill, microwave, oven, toaster, stewing pot, skillet "etc"

Wow sofas ace, £100 for that's brilliant. £100 is now the same as 100 euros.
Well not much of a difference.. its about probably £80 or there abouts :) Its so comfy too.. Can't wait to snuggle up and watch corrie with a hot cuppa tea :D

Am in much better form today.. Thanks for all the kind words of "pick me up" yesterday..
Am at the hospital today so outta here at 1pm.. Hopefully won't be long there.. Will come back to work tho if I'm out early enough..
My ex's GF announced of FB a couple of weeks ago she's pregnant, so am really hoping I don't bump into them.. Bit of a kick if I'm there for infertility checks and he's there to see his new baby on screen :(
Got new work trousers yesterday and there is NO room for any gains. They are a little tight around the waist but am wearing them to keep me in check :D My old trousers were literally falling off if I didn't wear my belt so I'd be a little lax to say the least.. Hopefully these will keep me away from chocolate and crisps at lunch :)
Also, am determined to drink 2 litres of water today.. I've been so lax on the water lately as well... Time to step up..

Hope it all goes well for you in your appointment. I reckon it's best to get the water in as early as possible or I'm up all night weeing.

Hope it all goes well for you in your appointment. I reckon it's best to get the water in as early as possible or I'm up all night weeing.
Yea I'm the same.. Am quite good at the water intake when its not so bloody cold :(
Have spent most of the morning in the loo today too.. I think it helps with weight loss coz you do so much walking to n from the bathroom lol

Good luck at Appt hon. Fingers crossed.
Love couch. Ur some woman for the bargains! U need to teach me a thing or two! :) x

Best of luck today with your app. Did u go private? I am on a waiting list since Oct 2011 for my app. :-( to get lapascropsy done... Sofa looks really comfy and brilliant price. Sorry to hear about ur sister and brother. Some families get all the ****. Hope things work out ok for him.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Hi hun,
Hope your appointment went well for you today and that you didn't bump into anyone you didn't want to!!! That would just be pure awkward ;)
Sx

brien77 said:
Best of luck today with your app. Did u go private? I am on a waiting list since Oct 2011 for my app. :-( to get lapascropsy done... Sofa looks really comfy and brilliant price. Sorry to hear about ur sister and brother. Some families get all the ****. Hope things work out ok for him.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins
No hun not goin private as my chi doesn't cover it. N it'd cost a small fortune. It's my first app so maybe that's why it's been so quick!? They only got the letter about 2 weeks ago n had app today.
I've to hav bloods done on day 21 of this cycle n then day 3 of the next. Then between day 1 n 10 of the following cycle iv to go hav a hycosy done to check my tubes... Nice?!! N he's to provide a sample :/ (sorry for the tmi) n then I suppose they'll go from there as to what happens next...

Serha said:
Hi hun,
Hope your appointment went well for you today and that you didn't bump into anyone you didn't want to!!! That would just be pure awkward ;)
Sx
No thank God didn't see anyone I kno :)

Yea do like a bargain ha ha. Doing loads if shopping around tbh. We've lots of time to do it tho.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back