Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Can't decide if I want a nice veg packed stir fry and noodles for dinner and a chicken curry... I have 2 big fillets defrosting at home so whatever I decided I'll make a double portion and have it for lunch tomoro, or freeze the second portion for a lazy day.. Hmm.. Decisions decisions...

Have you got a food processor or similar? You could chop your own steak up. I've made venison burgers before from chopping up venison steaks in my processor.

Have you got a food processor or similar? You could chop your own steak up. I've made venison burgers before from chopping up venison steaks in my processor.
I do but its packed away :( Never unpacked it from last time we moved coz it was only meant to be for a few weeks.. Not long til its unpacked tho.. Can't wait to get back to making soups and slow cooker meals (Slow cooker was packed away too).. I have a recipe for chicken burgers made that way.. Dying to try it out..

Morning ladies.. Wohoo.. had a 100% day yesterday and even had 2pp left by the end of the day AND I went on a longer than usual walk with Stringer.. :D :D Go me :D
Am getting a sore throat :( and didn't get a great sleep last night.. Was coughing n clearing my throat all bloody night.. Am knackered :(
Here's to Day 2 of being 100% Hope you all have a great day :) x

Well done on the 100% day hon - that's fab! I need to take a leaf outta your book. I've been eating badly ever since the meal out last Friday. One night off plan and I'm gone off me rocker? I had a sneaky WI this morning because I was worried and it is showing a gain like I thought it would. So I'll just get back on track today and tomorrow and try to make the gain a little bit smaller!

Well done on the 100% day hon - that's fab! I need to take a leaf outta your book. I've been eating badly ever since the meal out last Friday. One night off plan and I'm gone off me rocker? I had a sneaky WI this morning because I was worried and it is showing a gain like I thought it would. So I'll just get back on track today and tomorrow and try to make the gain a little bit smaller!
Morning gorgeous lady..
Aw don't worry about it.. You've just had TOTM too havn't you??
I've been crap too.. Seriously.. Saturday I had Burger King.. Then vodka and a piece of cake.. Then Sunday I had Maccers AND Chipper.. Then Monday and Tuesday although I didn't have takeaway, I went over in my PP's by eating CRAP.. Yesterday I did have a slice of chocolate swiss roll type cake but that was all the "bold" food I had.. So yesterday was the first day since my ww week started that I've been 100%.. I call it 100% when I only use dailies.. Tho obviously could have been better if I'd not had that cake.. Tho then I'd have been allot more under and that would have been just as bad so... 100% it is ha ha ha

Woohoo.. my Beam Chef (Halogen oven thingy) has just arrived.. 2 weeks ahead of schedule too :) House warming gift from me to me :D

Jaly said:
Hey Frances! Well done for yesterday! :D xx

Hope your sore throat sorts itself out quickly, big hugs xx *makes you a hot choc with magic calorie-free squirty cream and choc sprinkles* ;)

What're you gonna make first using the beam chef or are you gonna wait until you've moved? x (not long now!!!)

Have a lovely day!

Hi hun. Yea will wait til we've moved in. Then it'll be packed up n easy ;)
No idea what yo make first. There's a few recipes on the instruction manual so may try them :)
Yumm to that hit chocolate. Strangely enough I bought a tub of option hot chic this morning. May have 1 shortly. Although I find when iv. Sore throat hot drinks hurt??

Morning gorgeous lady..
Aw don't worry about it.. You've just had TOTM too havn't you??
I've been crap too.. Seriously.. Saturday I had Burger King.. Then vodka and a piece of cake.. Then Sunday I had Maccers AND Chipper.. Then Monday and Tuesday although I didn't have takeaway, I went over in my PP's by eating CRAP.. Yesterday I did have a slice of chocolate swiss roll type cake but that was all the "bold" food I had.. So yesterday was the first day since my ww week started that I've been 100%.. I call it 100% when I only use dailies.. Tho obviously could have been better if I'd not had that cake.. Tho then I'd have been allot more under and that would have been just as bad so... 100% it is ha ha ha

Woohoo.. my Beam Chef (Halogen oven thingy) has just arrived.. 2 weeks ahead of schedule too :) House warming gift from me to me :D

Afternoon darling!
I am fairly worried but I know I'll deserve the gain if you know what I mean? It won't be one of those gains where I'm wondering what went wrong. Hoping today is a better day. It's been ok so far anywhere and have my dinner already planned etc. Need to drink more though!!

I would call sticking to dailies a 100% day too cake or no cake :) Mm... cake ;)

Beam chef? I haven't heard of these but I have a feeling it's the type of thing I'd want. I love kitchen appliances hehe :)
Oh I hate having a sore throat!! Bless you! Some strepsils for you today eh? How's work going? x

azwethinkweiz said:
Afternoon darling!
I am fairly worried but I know I'll deserve the gain if you know what I mean? It won't be one of those gains where I'm wondering what went wrong. Hoping today is a better day. It's been ok so far anywhere and have my dinner already planned etc. Need to drink more though!!

I would call sticking to dailies a 100% day too cake or no cake :) Mm... cake ;)

Beam chef? I haven't heard of these but I have a feeling it's the type of thing I'd want. I love kitchen appliances hehe :)
Oh I hate having a sore throat!! Bless you! Some strepsils for you today eh? How's work going? x

Sarah seems iv overpaid for it :mad: But happy enough with it. Google it. It was on today'sdeals.ie

Jaly said:
Oooh, enjoy it if you have one :) xx Maybe let it cool down a bit or mix it with some SS milk and have a milkshake instead? :) Yum!

Had one. Won't be having another. My God it's sweet!!! Tasted like I'd added loads of sugar to it n I didn't add any. Was sickly sweet
Will stick with mint hot choc instead

Good woman - that's great! Good on you! I went for a sneaky WI on my scales at home and they're normally right so i'm disappointed to say they showed a small gain. I've been so good this week and i'm not snacking in the evenings at all. I did go out saturday for dinner but there was no gain at all on monday when i checked. I'm wearing a denim dress so i'm hoping its weighing a half ton and that thats whats giving the gain :( Here's hoping for the stone tomorrow Eeeek!
The over sounds great! Would LOVE a self cleaning over - Ger is useless ;)

Back