Frances' PP Diary

Did I miss your weigh in this week hon? Was it on thursday yeah? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Excellent, you had a tasty week too hehe :) xx

Yea was "bold" but within pp's on the weekend but Elaine soon made me (feel better if i blame someone else ha ha) go way over on Monday.. So was happy with a sts.. will get out this week on walks too so will hopefully catch up next week.. Enjoy the fair xx

Hi Annie, The recipe for the chicken n bacon (sausage) bake is on my recipe thread hun.. Link to it is below in my signature.. Comes HIGHLY recommneded.. Tiz yum yum!!

yeah found it :) i might try adding a tom sauce instead as not keen on philly xxx

Saturday - 24th September

Water: 1Lt -
Drinks: Tea. DC. 3pints & 3btl Coors 1 vodka - 29pp

Dinner: Half pizza. Wedges. Sweet chilli dip - 20pp

Snacks: chipper chips (after pub) - 8pp

PP's Used: 29/29
Total Weeklies Used: 28/49

Well, as you can see all weight watching went right out the window the weekend!! Kinda annoyed but enjoyed every last bite!! Stupid BF's just sabotage everything dont they!! Gona hafta be bringing fruit n low point snacks with me to his house in future.. As you will see from my diary there's no such thing as regular eating so by time we do eat i'm STARVING and eat everything in site.. Oh well.. New week (albeit halfway thru my WW week!)
Hope you all done better than I did!!

'Stupid BF's just sabotage everything dont they!!'

I know how you feel bout that ^ so annoying!!:mad:

Absolutley!! I wanted to cook something yum (But low fat) for dinner Saturday but he was like nah I just want pizza and as I was in his house I couldn't exactly say well i'm gona cook for me anyway... fecker! How you getting on?

My boyfriend is the EXACT same. :(
I'm doing ok, had a massive blip at the beginning of last week but i'm back on track now, just hoping it shows. How you doing?

My boyfriend is the EXACT same. :(
I'm doing ok, had a massive blip at the beginning of last week but i'm back on track now, just hoping it shows. How you doing?
Not too bad ta.. Bad weekend (again) but will do lotz of walking and making up this week.. Will lash the 0pp veg soup into me and keep myself nice n full so I dont pick..
Tho came to work minus anything for lunch so bit scared about that.. Cud potentially end in disaster.. Hopefully I can make wise choices come lunch time.. I intend to.. But who knows.. ha

Hellooooooo beautiful! What a tasty weekend you had.. Mmm.. Jealous! X

Hellooooooo beautiful! What a tasty weekend you had.. Mmm.. Jealous! X

Hello my favourite miniminer.. How are you? How was the wedding fair? Did they have chocolate biscuit cake??? ;)
Yeah was a tasty one alright.. But bet you won't be jealous come weigh-day!!! lol
Gona try get in lotza walking to counteract.. And bold as I was I wrote it all down...
Crazy how guilty ya feel when writing it isn't it?!

They did have biscuit cake!! I had 2 samples of that and 2 of the red velvet and a jam 'n' cream one (the samples are only tiny, don't worry lol). I had a glass of champers too and couple choccies and biccies. I way over indulged and used 18 weeklies that day (I had planned to do wendie this week anyway so I don't mind how it panned out). I was "good" yesterday and used 2 weeklies so according to wendie I have to use 9 today (no bother to me :p).
I haven't had pizza in ages, was it yum? Dominos?? I felt terribly guilty after saturday but staying positive for the week ahead. At least we aren't saying "feck it" and jacking it all in and stuffing our faces eh? Xx

Back