Frances' PP Diary

Was it take away pizza hun?

Francis, hope it ok,, it's terrible what happened to your neighbour... I'll be Praying for him and justice

Xxxx

It was yeah, just from the local italian chipper. I was doing 4pp per slice but not sure that's enough. I dunno what a 9" would be!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mm the snacks sound goooood! I constantly struggle with my snackiness. I had some pizza last night. 4 slices of a thin-base 9" margerhita (about half of it). Rethinking this morning though and not sure 16pp covers it, what do you think hon? X

I've seen people point it at 4 a slice, so should be okay Sarah x

Wudn hav a clu regarding pizza points chic.. dont hav it that much so no idea.. soz

Rachel they'v made an arrest.. 29year old male.. sounds like the son... hopefully!!

Laura, it wasn't snacks as in during the day in between meals.. We were gona go flix but it was sold out.. so we got a DVD and munchies.. N that's what I had.. Was yum at the time but felt so ill after.. Had to come home to bed.. Not like me at all!! But once in a while we'd get munches.. TBH i was being greedy coz it was the last day of my ww week n had ALL my weekies and had only used 12 dailies so I was covered!! PIG!! Will add my diary for yesterday when i hav more time but yesterday I had 29/29 dailies and 16/40 weeklies.. So still well covered after having all that sh1te!! :D

We all need a rubbish feast sometimes Francis, didn't mean that you were being bad or anything just not something I've ever heard you do before lol. Your usually more a savoury person aren't you.....

That doesn't sound right either *sigh* anyway, I think you are brill at this healthy eating thing, you really look after yourself and very rarely go mad on rubbish x

MrsLmc said:
We all need a rubbish feast sometimes Francis, didn't mean that you were being bad or anything just not something I've ever heard you do before lol. Your usually more a savoury person aren't you.....

That doesn't sound right either *sigh* anyway, I think you are brill at this healthy eating thing, you really look after yourself and very rarely go mad on rubbish x

I second that France's your so organised and committed,

How much weight had u lost now? And are u almost at goal x.

Ha ha thanks girls.. I'm good once i'v gotten out to do a shop.. Which I havn't yet but really need to.. Tho i'm sorted for lunch n dinner tomoro so I might wait so I can get me some slow cooker recipes n add them to my shop :)

No, your totally right Laura.. I am more of a savoury person.. Wud much rather a nice carbonara dinner full of fat n yumminess to a bar of chocolate or bowl of ice cream.. I was being a pig coz it was all within my allowance.. I was like that cat that got the cream eating it all ha ha.. Jono was like "WTF is wrong with you? U never even take a biscuit wit yer tea" ha ha ha.. See.. even he was shocked at the goodies I was munching on ha ha ha

Girls, I have the WORST sweet tooth ever!

I've cream, chocolate, biscuits

It's like we were made to be together I'm just drawn to them... I'm an all or nothing person so my rule is unless it's weight watchers treat and in my points I have none!

I'm the same Rach... Somedays would trade my car for a choccie bar lol... Maybe not quite... I could eat all my pp in choc haha! Good job I don't!

Frances so long as its within ur allowance is all good :) x

Friday 06th January

Water: 3 litres
Drinks: 1/2 mug Tea.

Brekkie: 30g Porridge made on water - 3pp

Lunch: 0pp Veg Soup. Turkey slice (1) 2 brown pan bread (4) Tomato. Cucumber. Lettuce. onion - 5pp

Snack: Apple. Orange. Fresh pineapple - 0pp

Dinner: 130g Pork mince. 100g Mash. Onion. Carrot. Bisto gravy - Made into shepherds pie - 9pp

Snack: Digestive Biscuit (2) Chocolate (3) Popcorn (4) - 9pp

Total: 26/29

Saturday 07th January - WEIGH IN

Water: 1 litres
Drinks: Tea. Bottle Diet Coke

Brekkie: None

Lunch: None

Dinner: 2 Toast with spread (5) Dry fried mushrooms (0) 2 Bacon medalions (1) 2 Denny Skinless Sausages (4) Poached egg (1 med egg + 1 egg white) (2) - 12pp

Munchies with DVD: Ben & Jerry's ice cream (12) Popcorn (4) King Lites (4) Highland Toffee bar (3) 2 Kalipso bars (5) - 28pp

Total: 40/29
Dailes: 29/29
Weeklies: 11/49

Sunday 08th January - Day 1. Week 2 of 2012

Water: Pint
Drinks: Diet Coke

Brekkie: None

Lunch: None

Dinner: Chicken (4) Mash (4) Roasties (6) Veg (0) Meringue with strawberries (4) - 18pp

Snack: 2 Slices Pizza (8) Chips (7) - 15pp

Total: 33
Dailies: 29/29
Weeklies: 4/49

Just got the below recipe from Philly websit for a Thai Green curry.. U gals are always looking for a LF recipe so thought of you...
Have also added this to my recipe thread so if ya need it in the future it'll be there :)
Thai Green Curry

Dubchick81 said:
Just got the below recipe from Philly websit for a Thai Green curry.. U gals are always looking for a LF recipe so thought of you...
Have also added this to my recipe thread so if ya need it in the future it'll be there :)
Thai Green Curry

Brilliant!! Thanks so much hon :D xx

Back