Fray's Food Diary - Scale ban

Thanks, Donna! Your weightlosses are amazing!!

24/07/10 (Red Day)

Breakfast: Alpen bar (1/2 HexB)

Lunch: Ryvita Crackbreads (HexB) with Laughing Cow Light (HexA) and cucumber. Bowl of strawberries.

Tea:

Snacks/Grazing:

Drinks: Water

Syns: None

Total Syns: 0

FRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here, I'm here. I'm finding this SO hard. Making all the wrong choices. Can't bear to see the damage I've done on the scales.

My own scales are the only ones I weigh in on! Haha. I lost so much so quickly with being poorly and as soon as I could eat again, I started and couldn't stop! We're talking serious binge eating. Like 6000 calories or more in a day. I'm slowly trying to get back in the frame of mind but it's not easy. I wish dieting were quicker (don't we all). I'm not bad with sticking to plan when I don't have to weigh.

My own scales are the only ones I weigh in on! Haha. I lost so much so quickly with being poorly and as soon as I could eat again, I started and couldn't stop! We're talking serious binge eating. Like 6000 calories or more in a day. I'm slowly trying to get back in the frame of mind but it's not easy. I wish dieting were quicker (don't we all). I'm not bad with sticking to plan when I don't have to weigh.

oof - sorry!!!! anyways - get back on the wagon, think of how far you have come! xxx

Come on fray we are all behind you hun x x x x

I'm still here. Food diary is kinda on the back-burner. As is weighing. I put far too much pressure on myself when I have to weigh. I know I'm sticking to plan and exercising when I can so I'm just plodding along! Thanks for your support everyone! xx

You look like you're doing great without the exercise!! I think my bum is going to fall off from the uncomfortable seat on the exercise bike.

Hope your feeling better Fray - 1.5lbs on for me but after 10 days eating eveything and anything its fine!

Back