Freaky Food Combinations!

kingleds said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! The chocolate melts for one thing & we've already established my thoughts on adding things to chocolate

I agree no dunking of chocolate biscuits! Hob nobs are ok though ;p

OH! OH! OH! (Cripes this thread is evil)...

Rocky Bars, with the ends bitten off, one end in a cup of tea, other end suck it like its a straw, till the tea gets through to your mouth, then eat the biscuit.

Natalie Imbruglia owes me about 5 weeks worth of Slimming World fees for that particular suggestion. (Although it wasnt strictly speaking Rocky biscuits she suggested it with but this was the closest thing to the ones she suggested that we could find.)

Im not paying your SW fees if you try this by the way. But there are WORSE ways to spend a few syns.

Yeah, but you don't just dunk chocolate fingers.
You dip the end in, then suck the tea up through it like a pipe.
When the end you're sucking gets warm from the tea, you've JUST got time to shove the collapsing chocolate finger in your mouth, before it disnitegrates totally.

Yummmmm!

This, but faster than I said it, and my version has more biscuit... :D

Fair play Felix. Caramel Rocky bars also work.

Am having a terrible time getting back on the wagon after the new kitchen apocalypse and this thread REALLY isnt helping :D

Seriously people?! Biscuit straws? That is bizarre lol I mean I wouldn't drink tea or coffee with a plastic straw but especially not with a twix/choc finger/rocky type straw
Honestly.....the tea would just ruin eating a perfectly good biscuit :-D

I feel sick! Drinking tea is to be done with respect and dignity, savouring the flavour!
Not sucked through a biscuit! Lol

Don't knock it till you've tried it. That's all I'm saying.

But I'm not sure how you can use something bigger than the choc finger as a straw. At least that's straw shaped!

Shirleen said:
I feel sick! Drinking tea is to be done with respect and dignity, savouring the flavour!
Not sucked through a biscuit! Lol

Lol you wouldn't like me then, I only ever had tea for the purpose of dunking biscuits. When the biscuits are gone the tea gets thrown. What a waste

Going to have to stop reading this thread I think it's giving me ideas

I'm in Team Twix for the straws- sorry MLM!

Shirleen said:
I agree no dunking of chocolate biscuits! Hob nobs are ok though ;p

Hob nobs are pointless tea dunking biscuits. One dip and it's sucked up your whole mug!

On the subject of tea straws, Cadbury's Spira were awesome for that. Haven't seen them for years.

HelsAngel said:
Hob nobs are pointless tea dunking biscuits. One dip and it's sucked up your whole mug!

On the subject of tea straws, Cadbury's Spira were awesome for that. Haven't seen them for years.

Hobnobs are the best tea dunking biscuits :) but then for me tea is not for drinking

I had totally forgot about spira, they were perfect for a hot chocolate straw when I was at school

You are all mental!

Chocolate Hobnobs dunked in tea are the best thing..EVER :drool:

Cookies dipped in tea/coffee/ milk! I didn't even know ppl didn't dunk biscuits!?! I had to stop drinking tea as it always came with at least 3 biscuits! For those who dip... Are u double dippers?? I am but OH Thinks each biscuit can only be dunked once... He's soooo wrong!!!
Hob nobs are the daddy of dunking biscuits cod they don't fall apart yummmmm x

But then, pork and apple sausages. So nice. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chicken and Mango coleslaw salad is also nice!

Anyone who eats Pineapple is irreparably damaged.

What planet are you people from?:eek:;)

My friend used to eat bread,butter and brown sauce butties!

Me too, but it had to be a thick crust (aka "the end piece")

My brother would only eat salad cream or ketchup sarnies!

My favourite used to be crisp sandwitches - No butter - Not had in a long time!!

I must say that chocolate spread is very good but chocolate flavoured philli no thankyou - soft cheese is not in my book of nice food!

Hannah, you're clearly being "spreadist" here. Soft cheese is wonderful, and crisp sandwiches - especially cheese and onion on Lurpak-thickened thick white bread got me obese once upon a time;)

Fish finger sandwiches are awesome.
But with salt & vinegar - not ketchup.

Quite possibly the worlds greatest comfort food! - do NOT sully with ketchup!

I would like to suggest McDonalds fries dipped in McFlurry....nom nom noms

Or chicken crisps on toast: FTW!

You go and stand in the corner Savage!:p

Anything with seafood in is freaky! Prawns are insects of the sea, who wants to eat insects, same with mussels etc gak!!!

But Liver onions chips and pickled beetroot is lush!

Prawns, cockles, mussels, shrimp, crab, scampi, winkles & scallops are my idea of heaven! - How can you live at the coast and be frightened of a few sea insects?;)

Yeah, but you don't just dunk chocolate fingers.
You dip the end in, then suck the tea up through it like a pipe.
When the end you're sucking gets warm from the tea, you've JUST got time to shove the collapsing chocolate finger in your mouth, before it disnitegrates totally.

Yummmmm!

We first started doing this about 14-15 years ago in a previous office I worked at. It works even better with coffee, but the main criteria is the drink needs to be piping hot for best results:cool:.... death by chocolate:)

You know what - you could have a mini fish finger sandwiche using your syns. Youngs 100% cod fish fingers - 1.5 syns each on the sw site - reckon 2 would be enough. 2 slices small loaf bread (controversially this would prob need to be white bread, unless you used your heb on it) - 6 syns. Bit of spread & some hm tartar sauce. Job done for about 12 syns i reckon :)

Question is, are they worth it?

Back