• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Free delivery and 10 free bars

wow they are so great at [email protected] I have just been on chat with them to say I have placed my order but missed out o the promotion and he is going to include some water flavorings and my 10 free bars to make up for free postage as my order is being posted tomorrow!! great customer care

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Had it cold because i'm worried about warming up my plastic bottle, tasted a bit like both, very coffee tasting and very milky!!
Sounds nice - too bad I don't have any :). Are they in the same kind of packaging? The other shakes (and everything else) are the same as Dietimeal but I don't think that Dietimeal do shakes in these new flavours.

Can't you shake it up cold in your plastic shaker and the pour it into a mug and microwave it?

Sounds nice - too bad I don't have any :). Are they in the same kind of packaging? The other shakes (and everything else) are the same as Dietimeal but I don't think that Dietimeal do shakes in these new flavours.

Can't you shake it up cold in your plastic shaker and the pour it into a mug and microwave it?
Yea, the packaging is a bit like a mixture between economy and premium, it's silver-ish yet the same size as the white ones and easy to tear open.

Hmm, that's a good idea for warming it up, but I do admit I love cold cafe latte's normally. :0

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Well as long as it's not like the cafe mocha economy one I might get some. Not a fan of cold coffee myself but each to their own ;)