Fresh start diary

It's 0627 and you've got me craving pulled pork especially as its syn free, wow!
Hope you have a great day, I've got weigh in tonight and feel nervous already x

It's 0627 and you've got me craving pulled pork especially as its syn free, wow!
Hope you have a great day, I've got weigh in tonight and feel nervous already x

Fingers crossed for weigh in! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. Are you aiming for anything in particular? Xx

Hi diary!

Felt really rubbish last night and didn't enjoy my cottage pie at all- to the point where I feel a bit sick thinking about eating it again tonight :-/
My only problem with red days is what to eat at work. I find I need my HEXs in my meals to keep me full but then struggle to find something for other meals...if that makes any sense lol!
Anyhow got one of my fave teas planned tonight for this red day

2am- cottage pie topped with carrot & swede

6am- fruit salad of melon, grapes, apple & pineapple

7pm- bacon cheeseburgers with salad (HeX A&B)

Had no syns yesterday as I'm trying to keep them low to damage control for this weekend so if I can manage again without I will to buy myself some vodka points!

Hi hun.... Make a huge pan of chilli with extra lean mince, passata and loads of veg, makes a lovely lunch, keeps and travels well too x

Hiya!

Just been reading your diary i love it :) you've given me some motivation! I've been doing SW for ages now on my own I've lost 3 stone, but joined group again Monday - worst time ever, my mums birthday party this saturday and mine next week! But gonna try my hardest to be good, want to be at goal by xmas (been saying that for two years now lol)

You've also reminded me to start doing 30DS again! Thank you for being motivation! :) x

Hiya!

Just been reading your diary i love it :) you've given me some motivation! I've been doing SW for ages now on my own I've lost 3 stone, but joined group again Monday - worst time ever, my mums birthday party this saturday and mine next week! But gonna try my hardest to be good, want to be at goal by xmas (been saying that for two years now lol)

You've also reminded me to start doing 30DS again! Thank you for being motivation! :) x

Aw thanks hun that's really nice to here! Have you got a diary? I'll pop on and follow you :)
3 stone on your own is AMAZING! I used to love my group but didn't like the one I changed to after I moved.
Xx

Hello diary!

Last night shift before 5 days off- woohoo!!
Now for the bad news...OH might be losing his job :-( it's not confirmed yet but the garage might have to close for various long and boring reasons so kinda worrying about that at the moment.
Anyhow had another red day today

2am- was meant to have to have cottage pie but didn't feel hungry at all so had nothing :-/

6am- fruit salad of pineapple, apple & grapes

7pm- pizza topped chicken breast (HEXA) with potato skins (HEXB&A) and roasted peppers

Hi diary!

Finally finished nights yay! I feel like I have the mother of all hangovers as a result though lol. Had a couple of hours sleep and have done a food shop. Now settled on the sofa wrapping up presents for the BFFs birthday tomorrow and watching back-to-back Four Weddings....ace!
EE today

2am- pasta, feta and salad (HEX A)

2pm- Mediterranean mugshot and pineapple

7pm- chicken katsu curry with boiled rice (HEX B)

image-2948515097.jpg

Still trying to keep syns as low as possible given the crazy night out tomorrow so hopefully I can cope without today

Last edited:
Morning

Agh I'm so annoyed! Builders outside our house banging and clattering since 7.30am! Just went outside to ask them what on earth made them think it was acceptable to be literally demolishing a wall right outside people's houses so early on a Saturday morning to be met with 'erm, didn't realise'!! As if! My OH gets one lie in a week and its ruined by these idiots and I've just finished nights and feel like utter crap.
Not a good start to the weekend, going out tonight and wanted to be well rested. Never mind.
Having an EE day today, ending with lots if vodka but I have 90syns to play with!!

Brunch
2 quorn sausages, bacon rashers, 2 egg omelette & beans

Tea
5 spice chicken and noodles

Syns
Vodkaaaaaaa!!!!

Last edited:
Haha, have a fab night hun! Can you squeeze in an afternoon nap with OH before you go out? X

Hello diary!

Man-o-man am I hungover today! Had a really good night, stuck to vodka and diet coke all night and had a little bit of nibbles but very minimal so am happy with that. Feeling awful now though!
Having a EE day but there will be a distinct lack of superfree as I have nothing in the house and can't face the shop lol

Brunch
Quorn sausage, bacon & cheese pitta (HEX A&B)

Tea
Chicken in black bean sauce & boiled rice (7.5syns)

Snacks
Pineapple

Weigh in tomorrow morning at home. Hoping to be around 13st 2lb. Fingers crossed!
Next week I have nothing planned at all so can revert back to up to 15 syns a day which I'm looking forward to! Saving syns is great when I need I but I'm really glad our diaries are clear until the holiday now which means I can concentrate on SW!
Got some new recipes to try next week - jerk chicken bake and saltaire chicken as well some of the classics like spaghetti and meatballs :)

Morning!

Well 13st 3lb this morning- not bad I'll take that! Hoping to be dead on 13 next week :)
OH has gone to a car show today so I'm having a mammoth clean up of the house today- a bit of body magic at least!

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix and pomegranate (HEX B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Lamb, mash & broccoli (1 syn for gravy)

Snacks
Pineapple
Olives (5 syns)
Caramel cornetto (7.5 syns)

13.5 for the day

Morning diary

Really enjoyed having a normal SW day yesterday with my 15 syns available! The past few weeks have required syn-saving which has saved me from gaining but has also made it a lot harder to stick to. This feels much more normal and, well, fun!
Having a green day today

Breakfast
2 x low fat quorn sausages, baked beans and omelette

Lunch
Either a mugshot at home or JP and more beans whilst out!

Tea
Pitta pizzas (HEX A&B) topped with pepper, jalapeño and onion, served with chips

Evening!

Quick post after a 15 hour shift and back in at 6.50am! My brother's fiancée is currently in labour having my nephew...hopefully will have some exciting news to share in morning!

Red day today

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta (B)

Lunch
Feta and pastrami salad (A)

Tea
Cottage pie topped with carrot & swede

Supper
Halloumi pitta (A&B)

Snacks
Graze box toffee apple- 3.5 syns

Soooo...we have a baby! Finally born at 10.52 today yay! He's healthy at 7lbs 12oz and mum is doing well! Can't wait to go meet him :)

Having an EE day today

Breakfast
Museli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce high veg
Fruit salad

Tea
Spaghetti & meatballs topped with cheese (A)

Snacks
Sweet & sour mugshot
Caramel cornetto (7.5syns)

Last edited:
Back