Freshstartnewme- 8 months to do it food diary!

I was on as harrysmum last year!! :) but rejoined I'll try find a link.
I do extra easy as fits in perfectly but same as you sometimes I throw green days in.

I made potato wedges last night with melted baby bel on top was so yummy!!

Keep going your doing so well :) xx

I thought it might be you! lol didn't want to ask though in case it wasn't!

Glad to see you back honey!! You sound really on track and motivated :) I will go hunt down your diary.

Have a great day :)

Clairexx

Saturday 5/2/11

Well tea last night was naughty, going to allow 20 syns, had pork steaks with bbq sauce and cheese, chips and garlic bread. oops.

So 20 syns to add onto weekly allowance.

Breakfast
Bacon
Fry light egg
Baked beans
1 slice wholegrain toast (HEB)
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Lunch
4 ryvita crispbread (4 syn)
3 slices ham
Mixed salad leaves with cucumber, red pepper
EL Mayo (1 syn)
2 Light laughing cow (1/2 HEA)

1 chocolate biscuit (4 syn)

Tea
Mince in gravy
Slimming world wedges
2 aunt bessie yorkshire (2 syn)
Brocoli and cauliflower
Gravy (3 syn)

Total syns: 15

Fun size twirl (6 syn)

Weekly allowance: 48/105= 57 remaining

Not sure what will have for lunch, thinking about a smash pizza but not sure if can be bothered! Haven't got much nice fruit in either, fancy some grapes and pineapple. Might just wait until tea time :)

Had a sort through the cupboards today so know what we have and going to have a think about that meals I could make this week.

Wanted to make a nice soup as have some lentils to use up but haven't got any soup veg! D'oh! Need a trip to the shops.

Claire
x

Last edited:

Lunch yum yum!

Last edited:
I cant see nothin :(

Oh boo. I wonder why, shall go and try again. You alright chicky? Just read you been falling on your bum with the horsies again!

x

Yeah, I am ok, I just stank! LOL I had to strip off my the washing machine, when I came in, would have been a lot worse if I didn't have my waterproof trousers on. I am exhausted though, I cant cope with all this mud, makes my legs hurt like a barsteward (I have M.E).

I have made a decision though, to half loan or full loan Dylan, as long as he is kept where I am. I cant cope with both of them. Spirit needs me more at the moment for training, and I am too fat to ride Dylan, and I have to be realistic about how long its going to take to lose my weight. So think one of my friends who helps me with them, is hopefully going to half share him, which means he will get more of what he needs. Its better for Dylan, at least for now. I was hoping for a full loan. but think they can only afford a half loan. Its sad but I have to do whats best for him, and with my illness and my weight, he needs more.

OOO can see Spirits spring coat under his winter and he is going to go chocolate!!! At the mo he is bright bay.

Yeah, I am ok, I just stank! LOL I had to strip off my the washing machine, when I came in, would have been a lot worse if I didn't have my waterproof trousers on. I am exhausted though, I cant cope with all this mud, makes my legs hurt like a barsteward (I have M.E).

I have made a decision though, to half loan or full loan Dylan, as long as he is kept where I am. I cant cope with both of them. Spirit needs me more at the moment for training, and I am too fat to ride Dylan, and I have to be realistic about how long its going to take to lose my weight. So think one of my friends who helps me with them, is hopefully going to half share him, which means he will get more of what he needs. Its better for Dylan, at least for now. I was hoping for a full loan. but think they can only afford a half loan. Its sad but I have to do whats best for him, and with my illness and my weight, he needs more.

OOO can see Spirits spring coat under his winter and he is going to go chocolate!!! At the mo he is bright bay.

You have to do what is best for you too hun! My mum has M.E too so I understand how you must feel. Somedays she can barely get out of bed, she is stubborn though and pushes herself too far.. (sounds familiar...like someone I read about on here!.. :p)

Maybe you could see how the half loan goes, would they help with the exercising etc? Maybe you could half loan him for now and then maybe later your friend could afford to loan him fully? Sounds like a good compromise for now.

Can't wait to go riding again, used to love it so much when I was younger.

Hope your feeling better now, nothing like clean jarmies, cuppa and a curl up on the sofa... doctors Claire's orders!!

x

LOL Yeah I am like you mum, I dont know how to pace, and am constantly in agony and exhausted, because I am always overdoing it. If my mate goes for the half loan, she will ride and look after him half the week, and I will look after him the other half. Spirit doesn't need as much attention, as he is only 7 months old. I just feed him and do a little rope work with him. I have another friend at the same yard who wants to learn to ride, so my sister who also helps me has offered to use Dylan, so that he gets ridden more. I just cant do it at the moment.

It upsets me, but like you said, I need to do what's best for me, and all this work is killing me. At least I am not giving in to this awful disease fully. Its a compromise. I am being referred by my doctor to a lady in Bath, who he has had some really good success with, for people with fibro and ME, she seems to be good at helping the symptoms, although there isn't a cure. No matter how stubborn I am, it isnt going, and I have to accept that...at least partially!

Wanted comfort food tonight so shepherds pie turned into mince in gravy with sw wedges, aunt bessie yorkshire's brocoli and cauliflower. Stuffed!!

Sunday 6/2/11

Breakfast
2 slices brown toast (HEB+6 syn)
Bacon
Fry light egg
Ketchup and low fat spread (2 syn)

Hi Claire, how you getting on? How has yoir weekend been :)

I need to get back on track this week! Getting weighed Tuesday x

Hi Claire, how you getting on? How has yoir weekend been :)

I need to get back on track this week! Getting weighed Tuesday x

Hey hun! Weekend was a bit of a shambles really. Last night turned into a bit of a sweet rush (8 biscuits and a small treacle pudding :( ) Was just craving something sweet.

Oh well back on it today! 4 good days till weigh in, might be able to salvage!

You had a good week? Let me know how weigh in goes!

Claire xx

Monday 7/2/11

Well last night turned into a bit of a disaster- not as bad as it could have been but just moving on and keep going!

Breakfast
2 turkey sausages (4 syn)
small wholegrain roll (HEB)
Baked beans

Lunch
4 crackerbread (4 syn)
Ham
Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper
2 laughing cow triangles (1/2 HEA)
Strawberry, raspberries and grapes
Vanilla Muller

Tea
Pork curry (2 syn)
Rice (2 syn)
Prawn crackers (8 syn)

Total syn: 16

Tuesday 08/02/11

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
small wholegrain roll (HEB)

Lunch
Banana
Ham salad
EL Mayo (1 syn)
4 crackerbread (4 syn)
2 laughing cow cheese (1/2 HEA)

Tea
Chili
Rice (2 syn)
Salad
Light Mayo (1 syn)

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
Wednesday 9/2/11

Week going well after biscuit Sunday! LOL Hoping for a loss this week. Feeling happier this week, decided work is not going to get me down! IT IS NOT!!

Breakfast
1 Turkey sausage (2 syn)
2 pieces bacon
1 wholemeal roll (HEB)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
Wholegrain pasta in sauce
Chicken
Banana, grapes
Toffee muller light

Tea
Chicken soup/broth

Thursday 10/2/11

Hello everyone :wavey:

Well weigh day tomorrow, sneaky peak this morning shows a STS but hey ho what you guna do! Be better next week! Maybe those biscuits have caught up with me!

Breakfast
2 soft boiled eggs
1 small wholegrain roll (HEB)
1 slice ham
Banana

Lunch
Chicken salad
Light Mayo (2 syn)
4 crackerbread (4 syn)
4 Light laughing cow triangles (2/3 HEA)
Muller light (1 syn)

Tea
Chicken
Mccain chips (5 syn)
Brocoli and cauliflower, roasted tomatoes

Milk (6 syn)

Total syns: 18

think we all get our binge days otherwise we would not be normal i was really craving chocolate b4 had a breakaway but there is a packet of custards creams in the cupboard which are for my ds and they were calling me lol have not gave in but i not stopped today and just want to gorge stayed away from the kitchen lol :)

Back