Friday Hour by Hour

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Hurrayyyy it's Friday :D

Hope everyone has a great day today and that the sun shines and the mood is good.

Can't wait for 5pm (if I last that long - will work my hours out when I'm there :D) so that the weekend can begin, got a nice chilled weekend planned.

Keep smiling ;)

Happy Friday, but its not a real Friday for me - have to work tomorrow!! Booooooooooooooo Hissssssssssssssssssss. :D

Have a great day everyone!!

I am wearing jeans today, with by shirt tucked in, AND a belt! Now THAT has not happened for a very very long time!!!

Oh forgot to say this yesterday - in the morning when I walked in to work the security guard told me he couldn;t let me through. He said I was not the same person on my ID card anymore! :D heheh Bless him. Once again, its the men commenting. I find that very funny - have had more notice and comments from men then women. Though, one of the girls at work's jaw hit the desk when she overheard me say I had lost just over 4 stone! She looked me up and down and said, "oh my GOD!"" I didn;t notice, because I don't look for that, I just see "you" so maybe thats it....women see us for who we are, men just watch our bodies! :D hehehe

Have a great day folks!

xx

I think people don't notice as much when see you every day because it happens gradually.

At Johns work, people didn't like to mention it to him because they thought he was ill :D

Well I'm shattered today! I didn't faint at training yesterday (thank god) I felt a bit dizzy and shaky a lot but just kept drinking water and I made it through.

Finally dragged myself off to bed exhausted at 1am, for the door to go at 3.30!!! I looked out of the window and saw a policeman standing there and my heart skipped, I thought somebody must have died. Turns out the milkman had seen some little ratbags trying to break into my van :eek:

They got the door open but were distracted before they got anything.

I am not a cheerful soul this morning - I don't do well without sleep! :rolleyes:

Hey TG I know what you mean, I am also a misery when I have not had enough sleep. Glad the little gutter snipes did not get anything from your van.

I am battling today, I am so so so hungry for the first time in a long time. I went to get my coffee and was so tempted to get a bagel thankfully I didn't but it was close. For the first time since starting this diet I just want to cry out of frustration. Maybe because I missed proper weigh in this week, my LLC was away so it was just going to be a pop in session with her locum.

I am off to a ball tomorrow night, in my size 14 dress can you believe. I am looking forward to it. I will see a whole load of people I have not seen for a year or more.

Hi TG,
I am thinking its the change of season and maybe we are all feeling alittle more confident so we are buying into out crooked thinking...just my theory on myself that though.

I have been fine all week but this morning geepers I could have stuck my head in pig slop if it was available. And that is disgusting to even think of.

Good idea.
I was just thinking mmm what food do I not like, and guess what I cannot think of anything No wonder I was a fatty.

I am soo bored at work there is really nothing much going on here today.

Morning,
I'm a bit down because I only lost 2.8lb last night but I haven't been keeping up with my water so I'm back on a water chart to make sure I get 5l a day.

I've also done all my housework already and I put my toddler in time out for biting me and she's got into bed and gone to sleep so I'm having a sit down with a caramel latte, 500ml of water and my laptop. :D

We were also told last night that the caramel and raspberry flavour shakes are being withdrawn at the end of the month. :(
My friend and I are trying to order the rest of the box our LLC has of caramel, so we can continue to drink our lattes.

2.8 is a great loss MrsP!!! Well done! Just imagine if the tables had been turned, if it had been a 2.8 pound gain - then you'd have thought that 2.8 was quite a large number!! ;)

Why are they pulling those shakes, do you know? I like tha Raspberry - personally, I won't miss the Caramel - never had them anywa. BUt would have thought they were quite popular!

x

The strawberry and banana were brought in to replace them originally but they've been running them alongside each other to see which were more popular and have now decided.
There's still no word on when the tomato soup will make an appearance, but they are reformulating it after the previous taste tests.

I know realistically that 2.8 is a good loss but I'm disappointed in myself for allowing my water intake to drop and I think that's why I didn't lose another pound. :sigh:

Just some crooked thinking, but it will spur me on to drink more this week.

I know realistically that 2.8 is a good loss but I'm disappointed in myself for allowing my water intake to drop and I think that's why I didn't lose another pound. :sigh:

Just some crooked thinking, but it will spur me on to drink more this week.

Aw, don't worry hon - up your water this week, and see if you can catch that other one!!! You are doing great - always remember that!! :)

Hi All, hope ur well! Had my WI last night and lost 2lb. So really i haev only lost 4lbs since April 2nd during RTM :(. Before when i thought i has lost 8lbs that was wrong, the scales told me wrong infrmation.

Am a bit down, i am offically 12 st (When i started LL on Sept 10th i was 19:12. I ideally want to get down to 10:6, so i am going to do this gradually now over the next few months through healthy eating and exercise. I am going to aim for 1-2lbs a week now, so min 4-8lbs a month.

If i get to lose 8lbs a month, it will take me 3 months to get down to that weight. My LLC thinks its good as i am eating and am losing weight and am maintaing. I wish that i was abstinence a lot longer, however due to those symptons i was experiencing as you all know, i had to start RTM early than planned.

Oh well, will keep trying :)

Hi Slim,

I am positive you will get to your goal, even if it takes longer, in the long run maybe this will make it easier for you to maintain. Well done on the loss. You are so motivated I am sure once you get used to the idea of having smaller losses you will be just fine.

T

Ahhhhhhh thansk Tange, really appreciate it! Everyone on here keeps me mtoivated as well and its sooooo nice to be able to express emotions e .t.c on here!

ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! Help! I don't know what it is today, but I really, really want to eat - no argument in my head nothing like that - just want to eat! Was so tempted to pop into ASDA and get some cooked chicken and scoff the lot - I didn't, but was really tempted! What is going on with me????

ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! Help! I don't know what it is today, but I really, really want to eat - no argument in my head nothing like that - just want to eat! Was so tempted to pop into ASDA and get some cooked chicken and scoff the lot - I didn't, but was really tempted! What is going on with me????

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I could eat two whole chickens!!!!!!!!
I have been like a bear with a sore head all day. all I can think about is food.

Back