****Friday Hour By Hour****

hi there whizzbang, have you ever considered getting some counselling? I really feel there is someone out there who could help you. You could mention it to your doctor maybe, or try a self-help book. I hear Gillian Riley's Eating Less comes highly reccommended.
Hope you're feeling better soon and take good care of yourself.

Thanks Francis, I will have a look at that book. I dont want to speak to 'professionsals' about it really because I know I do it and should be able to overcome it.
I will with CD and everybody on here.

Lynne honey! Big hugs! Definitely don't beat yourself up about it. You are doing so brilliantly so far!!!

Updated your ticker for you aswell :) x

and as for me today, well i have a headache coming on. it's work that's done it. too stressful!!! bah!!! gonna try and fend it off with some more water and might have a little snooze!

Jazzercise was awesome last night and i bought a membership too :) x

Wish me luck ladies, i have my weigh in at half past 5, bit nervous but hope is ok as i have been good all week apart from that piece of choc i had but it didnt take me out of KLAND so please pray that I have lost more then 2lbs this week!

Thanks Gem xx
Good luck Saraian .. im sure it will be a great one!
Lynne x

Good evening mini miners. I think I'm all watered up and shaked up for the day. It's 7pm here so another couple hours and I can count another day through the diet.

I really hear what your saying Wizzbang, i often think of my relationship with food as self harming. I try to write down what i am feeling every day, try it, little things will come up and make you want to self sabotage.

I am gradually understanding that there is a part of me that does not want to be thinner.. i agree our minds are strange things x

Sarah x

5lbs!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!! Well Done xxxxx
Lynne x

Well done Sara :D thats fab.

I had two little chocolates at work today, but I am so really cold this evening. Havent felt so chilled ever! Don't feel ill or anything, infact I feel really good just need warming up.

Back