***FRIDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Hi everyone :wavey:

sorry ive lost track so cant answer everyone individually, well done on the 5lb loss jessica rabbit. im trying not to pick today, i did yesterday - was only bits of meat but still made me feel rubbish and i didnt even really want it:eek:

ive split my shake this morning - wasnt that nice really, maybe cos i have them hot?? it just tasted watery but it was nice to have 1 while feeding the baby first thing, then another 1 now she has gone down for her nap and i still have 2 left for the rest of the day. will keep on with watery shakes tho if it stops the picking monster...

well done katy with the cheesecake. i havent really got a sweet tooth but there is something about coffee shop cakes and pastries that get me going everytime.

hope you feel better soon sarah :( im rubbish with blood tests too, not needle shy, but have no veins in my arms so have to get it taken from my hand or wrist. when i was preggers i had to have blood tests every week as i was severely anemic, so it wasnt fun being jabbed every week:(

Morning everyone!! Heres to another 100% day! Day 67 for me - I honestly dont know where the time went!!! I've made a list of alot of things I need to do over this weekend so hopefully I wont be sat around moping over how I still cant eat my Easter eggs yet!!

Had a good porridge and 750ml of water so far... found if I use boiling water from the kettle rather than the warm water dispenser it tastes so much more creamy!! Yay!! Im keeping to SS+ today and then am seeing my councellor tomorrow... so may move up to 810 till my hollybobs!

xxx

Thanks Lisa, my gums are still really bad I had blood tests done yesterday so just waiting for results now will probably get them monday.. Hopefully I will find out what it is.
thanks hon x

Well done Lisa, you are doing so well!!! No you dont want those easter eggs.. there so not worth it anyway!
We have loads here too.. just want them to go already.. You probably will need to move up to 810 as your BMI is lower now than 25 .. good luck with it if you do.
have a good day xx

All I can say it's TGIF (day 3 for me) :p

Just had to pass on my fab breakfast this morning. Vanilla shake made up with hot water, and coffee added in a large latte cup. Delicious! :bliss:

Even the OH wanted to have more sips of it. Try it: I could quite happily wake up everyday to that.

Really should get my butt in gear and go to the gym but it's raining hard and it's blinkin' freezing here.

Good luck with 810 crazy I'm sure you'll do great :)

Curly, I hope they find out what is wrong and that you are better very soon :hug99:

I have split my shake too this morning, two yummy cups of hot toffee and walnut.

Now I'd best get a wriggle on and do something if I don't get to the gym it will be an hour or so of power housework LOL!

Annie x

I love the vanilla one hot but only got one this week as it was the first time I'd tried it, it's also lovely hot with a pinch of nutmeg, yummy!

I never thought of adding nutmeg, or cinnamin to it. What a good idea!

What other spices/herbs can we add to our shakes and soups? Is adding garlic or chilli okay?

Thanks curlywurly, so far so good! :D

morning everyone, well do n e on your loss jessica. I've just got back front he gym, my first proper day there, met the personal trainer and he worked out a programme for me to follow to tone up lower half of body, and arms, the n went swimming and did 30 lenghts. so far been 100% today and was 100% yesterday.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why it was a good idea to send ME to Marks and Spencers today to do the birthday cake run?? Theyve got this new range of cupcakes which look simply delicious!! If i wasnt hungry before I certainly am now!! GRRRRRRRRRR!

OMG I heard about those cupcakes in a magazine and saw the pics of them too they look divine!! But they probably look better than they taste!!! RIGHT.. no buying cupcakes !!! Your doing so well x

Hi all once again!
Not been on the comp much over last few days due to back spasms(were a bit like contractions so you can imagine the pain!) It's a bit easier today and just twinges to let me know that housework is a no-no(gutted!)
Had to eat a bit too as painkillers were sending me onto a different planet but am pleased to report that just had second weigh in and still lost 2 pounds (well on CDC scales only 1, but I prefer my scales!!!!)
So pleased and am now back on a proper day of shakes AND today allowed bars...woohoo! Hope they are nice.
This hour by hour thread is brilliant and I feel I could just be sat with laptop for a lot of today, though have promised to play a game with my 11 yr old in a mo...
Well done to all with fab losses and hope all with aches and pains soon feel much much better.
Here's to a good day!
Sarah
x

Well hello again :)
I think I'm in ketosis, haha! My mouth is disgusting, I'm not at all hungry despite just making the kids a delicious ham salad for lunch, and my house is the cleanest it's been in weeks!! :wow: this feels good!!!
By the way, the blender is awesome!! No lumpy shake for me this morning!! :) :) :) :)
Sooo glad my chirpy mood has returned!
Well done everyone... sounds like you're all having a fabulous day! :D

Hi everyone.

Lost track of all the individual posts but well done to all those with fab losses and those resisting temptation, good luck for those yet to be weighed and I hope anyone who isn't well is back on form very soon. Think that covers most people :0)

I'm not on day 2 and so far so good, although making meals for my littlun is not much fun when I can't have anything....especially bread.

I've been told to expect Ketosis around day 4 and have read on here all the symptoms to expect but have seen that some people have sticks for peeing on.....where do I get them from?

K x

That should say now on day 2!!!!

Hey K,
I already had ketostix from my nursing last year - but you can get them from your CDC or on Ebay. I'm on day 3 and i'm pretty sure im in ketosis already...which is amazing!
Well done for being 100% - its difficult when you have to cook for littluns. yay you :) x

Thanks Paula, I'm feeling so motivated, but have told most of my close friends I'm doing CD (well the ones I would normally be having lunch or drinkies with lol) and have had a lot of negativity from one girl. She did CD before and only managed to stick to it for 5 days and said it was awful and would never recommend it and kept telling me I was crackers to do it as WW has worked for me before. But clearly it isn't working now hence the try out with CD. Everyone else has been very supportive and a couple have friends have been texting me to find out how I'm doing on it which is great.....just feel a bit miffed that this one girl who knows my situation has sort of burst my bubble a bit.

Sorry to whinge
K x

K,
I bet I know why she is being so negative.... because she couldn't stick to it! Don't worry about her, she'll have nothing to be negative about when you are looking and feeling fabulous :)
Green eyed monster methinks ;)
xx

Back