***FRIDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Doesn't help that it parks in the pub car park and as it's all cooked fresh you do end up waiting a little while which encourages a cheeky alcoholic beverage. Oh well....will have to save it for a mega mega treat some time in the very distance future lol
K x

I have to close the back door this time of night, I have a chip shop three doors down from my flat, a pub across the road, a chinese takeaway and a dominos pizza place and a keebab shop.. the chip shop must open the vents as it wafts into my garden!

OMG Sarah Lou, what torture!!! When I did Weightwatchers for the first time there was a chip shop opposite so in the summer when all the doors were open it was all you could smell!!!

Paula, it did help that I have made sure I have no cash in my purse as I also live 2 mins from the local shop. No cash, no caving, lol, well not on crap food anyway :0)

OMG I forgot the shop and the mini tesco, subway and the other pub with a beer garden that back's on to mine.. there is one plus though.. 5 mins down the road and I am on the beach x:D

Blimey, you can now offcially polish your halo....that must be tough!
K x

Hi Girls - just checkin in - cant believe theres 5 pages to the thread. Its fantastic we can all support each other.

Im off to my friends in a mo so its only a quick one but wanted to say a big Thankyou to everyone who helped me stay on track and sent msgs bout my weightloss this week and for everyone who is feeling ill or down I hope you are better soon and for everyone who is being 100% keep it up we can do this and I will be around alot more tomorrow. it looks like my modem is behaving at the moment!
Sadly TOTM is STILL not here! fingers crossed it starts tonight! and still getting intermittent low dull ache but NOTHING happens - its very frustrating to say say the least!
will check in tomorrow have a good night everyone!
xxx

Jessica - Hope your TOTM comes soon

Well I am so relieved, I have finally had a meal I actually REALLY like. All the ones I've tried so far have I've either just managed to force myself to eat, or have just been ok. Have just tucked into the spicy tomato soup and its soooooooooo nice. Phew!!!!

Almost at the end of my 2nd day and I'm really pleased. No light headnessess like yesterday and although a bit hungry, nothing major, and may all just be in my head.

Probably off for the night now so hope you all have a good evening and I will chat to you tomorrow.
Night
K x

Sara lou-you should move house! I can't resist a dominos, the nearest one to us is 30 miles away so it makes it easier!

I've been soooo hungry today,really the first day I've felt it, a little behind with my water so maybe that's why. Kept myself busy batch cooking veg purees for my little one-not the best thing to do when hungry! Cant even escape watching eastenders-Dot just put a big cake on the table!

Have 1/2 a choc mint shake left so might have that soon.

Emotionally draining day today. Then husband had hot dogs. Admittedly I bought themfor him, but he didn't have to enjoy them so much.

Day today was pretty taxing, and I just want comfort food, some wine a d a "coorie in" on the couch with a good film, heating on and a cuddle.

In other news you know you've been on CD too long when one of your biggest achievements is doing a poo every day. Yesterday I did 2!

OMG Angela.. I saw that on the table and thought oh... look at that, I only moved in last year!! its handy having a pub across the road, it's really pretty as its thatched and has a lovely garden, its when you turn the corner onto the main road.. thats where the bad boys are!! apart from the chippy but to be honest I never used to go there.. it's just the smell that gets me.. I just need to stay away from the big D! pizza :D

Hello all you lovely ladies. Back from my 2nd WI and lost 4.5lbs! I'm over the moon as I was expecting to sts due to TOTM water retention. And now I have some luuuuurvely bars to enjoy. CDC chopped some up for me to try... my god the Malted Toffee is nice.

Thank you all for the amazing support you have given me over the last few days. If it hadn't of been for you guys, I think I'd of had a gain this week xx

Lisa, YAYYYY!!!!! Well done... fab result!

xxx

Hi All

Your posts are really inspirational - I am starting CD next week and I hope I do as well as you lot!

I have no idea if I am doing this thread thing right!

Well done Lisa, great result
K x

Back