***FRIDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Decided to check in now as I feel I might be heading into dangerous waters. Just been to the crematorium, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting but I'm still feeling pretty sh*te! Just having a nice sweet black tea and gunna flick through the inspirational piccies to keep me from straying

Thanks Paula, yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you. At least it's made me want to at least stick to it for 2 weeks just to show her lol!

How did it go Lisa, was thining of you? Sending hugs xxx

K x

God I do hope so..my trouble is my social life. I've kept the next 4 weeks fairly free so I can stay focussed, but I have 2 Hen Nights and a week at the In Laws to contend with so not quite sure how I'm gonna manage that especially as the Hen Nights include meals too. Had to pre-order for the one in May so have gone for the least carby and fatty choices....just have to hope it doesn't ruin all my hard work. And that's not even taking into account the alcohol :0(

On the plus side though I am going away for 5 days at the beginning of May, just me and my son, and I fully intend to follow CD 100% while I'm away :0)

Decided to check in now as I feel I might be heading into dangerous waters. Just been to the crematorium, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting but I'm still feeling pretty sh*te! Just having a nice sweet black tea and gunna flick through the inspirational piccies to keep me from straying

Dont stray!! Food will not make you feel any better - only worse!! It is not the answer, keep focused and busy x

Thanks Paula, I'm feeling so motivated, but have told most of my close friends I'm doing CD (well the ones I would normally be having lunch or drinkies with lol) and have had a lot of negativity from one girl. She did CD before and only managed to stick to it for 5 days and said it was awful and would never recommend it and kept telling me I was crackers to do it as WW has worked for me before.

You will find you will get alot of people like this along the way! Youve just got to block them out and not let their words creep inside your head! Just think how smug you will feel when ur all slim and can go ":Na_Na_Na_Na:NEEERR you were wrong!" To them!!

OMG I heard about those cupcakes in a magazine and saw the pics of them too they look divine!! But they probably look better than they taste!!! RIGHT.. no buying cupcakes !!! Your doing so well x

Unforch everyone I spoke to said they taste as good as they looked!! Haha maybe in like 2 years ill finally get to try half!!

Curly & Crazy, no, no, those cupcakes are REVOLTING. Taste like soggy loofah, I was told, and the icing is like carbolic soap. (Imagination is a great thing, huh?!!! We will resist. Cupcakes are the work of the devil!!!)

Lisa, bug hugs honey. You did GREAT. Stay strong and don't cave in now, you've done the tricky bit. I've just been to my Dad's grave & put flowers on, always makes me well up, but he would be proud of me now for shifting the weight. In fact I think he'd be doing it with me! Y'know, even letting that thought take root will REALLY help me to stay strong so thanks for helping me to see it that way. Be good Lisa, you can do it.

SarahLou, poor thing... I hate the taking blood thing, I have invisible veins as well and a habit of passing out or ending up covered in bruises after they have been rummaging about in search of one. I hope they find the problem and that it's something they can fix fairly simply. Please look after yourself and do step up to 810 or 1000 - I think your body needs it right now. And keep us posted!

Curly, you're still smiling even with sore gums... go you!!! Hope you are feeling better soon too.

Everyone else, stay strong & 100%!!!

I passed the 'shopping with mum' test. Had my coffee, not even a sneaky bar as I stupidly left it behind - but I was fine & have just settled down to eat it with a coffee made with half a choc shake. YUM!!!! I am SO happy to be 100% again, feels like reaching shore after swimming in shark infested waters! Better get some work done now...

xxx

Curly & Crazy, no, no, those cupcakes are REVOLTING. Taste like soggy loofah, I was told, and the icing is like carbolic soap.

What if we LIKE soggy loofah and carbolic soap??:ashamed0005:

I passed the 'shopping with mum' test. Had my coffee, not even a sneaky bar as I stupidly left it behind - but I was fine & have just settled down to eat it with a coffee made with half a choc shake. YUM!!!! I am SO happy to be 100% again, feels like reaching shore after swimming in shark infested waters!

Yay im pleased for you hun! Make sure you stay strong this evening and dont let the Friday nibblies get you!!! xxx

If we liked soggy loofah we would not be needing to diet now, would be existing virtuously on beansprout bake and carob muffin. Actually, that's a thought - abolish chocolate & replace it with carob. I would then be thin forever, because the stuff is SOOOO foul, tastes like soil!

Anyways, if I stock my fridge with loofah & carbolic I should be safe for the evening at least... not sure what the kids will think, though!!!

xxx

Not long to go now until the end of the working day - woot woot!

We normally finish at 4.30pm for beers, chips and dip on a friday :eek: not for me though ;)

I've been thinking of the choc-mint shake that I'm having for dinner all afternoon. I hope it tastes good. How should I make it up - Hot or Cold? :D

Thanks Crazy, she's coming on holiday with me and 3 other friends in June....I can't wait for her to see me with hopefully a couple of stone gone!

Hello ladies

the day seem's to of gone abit quicker today, should of been going to a friends wedding today :( but as you all know too poorly to go. its such a lovely day today and the reception is in the top hotel of where I live right on the seafront.. I'm waiting for someone to txt me a pic.. bit fed up as I bought a dress on ebay.. brand new from next, cost me 5.00. Talking of ebay.. i must get selling as I keep buying :p see!! replace one addiction with another.. I am looking forward to my 810 meal.. my cdc has been brill and ringing.. so a big thankyou to her.. hope your results come back ok curly wurly, glad you enjoyed your day Katycakes, big hug lisa from me too you, crazy I did the cupcake.. katy is right! ban the cup cake ! I was pretty desperate x Munchalot, your doing this for you! just because it did not work for your friend doesn't mean it won't for you.. I am holding out as long as possible from telling some people that I am currently ill because I know they will blame cd, they are just waiting for me to fall flat.. but they don't mean diddly to me, my two best friends support me and just want me to be happy.. my doc just asked me to go up a plan or two while I am waiting for my results.. take care x

Thanks Sarah Lou, hope you are feeling better soon
K x

Lol, good for you!
I saw the Fish & Chip van drive past earlier....live in the sticks and we only get it from 3pm till 7pm on a Friday....and I did give a little groan inside :0(

Back