***FRIDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

I'm not feeling great tonight. I'm the hungriest I've been since I started (Im on day 3) even though I'm now in ketosis. I feel quite sick to be honest. I won't give in...but please someone tell me the hunger pangs/cravings do go. I'm sick of dreaming about eating and waking up wondering if I cheated!

Aaw chick, can't offer much advice but be strong. Have a drink and go to bed Hun.
K x

I will be soon hun, thanks. My legs are aching like mad tonight as well - ive tried having a bath and taking paracetamol but they#re killing. Lol, im a miserable sod arent i?!

You're allowed to be miserable if you feel that bad Hun, don't beat yourself up, lol. Maybe it will be me saying the same tomorrow though although I have no sign of kitosis yet...well don't think I do, but it's early days. Did you just wake up this morning with all the symptoms?
K x

I had an odd taste in my mouth last night, a bit like sucking a penny. Then i woke up this morning with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth and death breath! So, I peed on a ketostix and lo and behold I was in ketosis.
I'm not as hungry now, I had some water. If my legs would stop aching i'd go to bed!

Ooh I have a funny taste in my mouth.....can't say I've ever sucked a penny though to compare it too, lol :D Dont have any Keto sticks though so will have to see how I feel in the morning.

Glad you're not hungry anymore. Have you tried doing some stretches for your legs?
K x

Yep, I've tried everything - even massage gel! Im just going to go to bed and hope i can sleep!
Night all - well done for getting through another day x

Aaw chick, ok then, hope you feel better in the morning
Night Night :character00238:
K x

Back