********FRIDAY - HOUR BY HOUR********

wow :D fabulous :D

well i'm just having my lunch time shake. feels strange to be on the second of the day but i'm hoping if i knock my evening pack back a couple of hours it may help with the sleeping. so looks like i'll be having my final one aroung 7ish :)

abz xx

Hi all

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Sarahlou....hugs coming your way!

Well I am struggling a lot today for the first time. I'm really hungry and have been talking myself out of eating a 200cal green and white meal for the last 2 hrs. I've only been hungry twice before when I've done exercise so been able to square that in my head and deal with it.....today I don't know what it is? I thought that once we were in ketosis you didn't get hunger pangs?? Does that mean I've dropped out.....and if so, how?

Sorry not to post to individuals today but not long got in from my medical (which went very well)

hey there honey. usually when this happens it isn't actual physical hunger but head hunger. Last time i was doing cd and i went up onto the 1000 plan and was actually physically hungry i got a real shock at what hunger felt like. I had forgotten and had begun to think of my head hungers on ss like real hunger pangs... it was a surprise to find that i hadn't been hungry, just head hungry.

stick at it and drink plenty of water and it will pass :) it's just the nasty little voices trying to get you down.

abz xx

I won't tell you what I'm craving as don't want to talk about food as not fair, but it's very specific. I'm going to a charity footie match later and theres a buffet in the pub afterwards. I'm totally fine with not drinking (shock horror) but the buffet will be really tempting. I've just text 3 of my girl friends who will be there to tell them I'm struggling and not to let me eat anything. Having a coffee now, hope it helps.

am sure you'll do just fine honey. when you want something enough it's easier to resist. you're doing fabulously so far. Don't let it get you down!!

Aaw thanks Abz, I hope it passes soon x

have been watching the trailers for the twilight film having just read all the books and it looks totally naff. so i think i'm going to give that a miss. at least until the amazingness of the books has worn off a bit. i loved them...

Thankfully I saw the film before I started the books. The film was amazing on its own, but I watched it again after reading the first book and now see how crap it is! They missed out so many interesting bits and just rushed through it too quickly. Hopefully the next movies will have more effort in them, and Robert Pattinson is THE perfect Edward... shame about the annoying girl who plays Bella! Im currently half way through the third book - i find reading a great distraction from thinking of food!! hehe

ha, see, looking at pictures i thought he might be ok as edward but thought she was a great person to look like bella. of course i haven't seen either of them in action other than in the trailers...

but edward looks so different in my head... and the amazingness of what they all look like. i'm not sure it could be done in film in any case...

Just checking in :) I've read all the posts but just don't have the mental capacity to respond to that many individual posts!! Sorry!
Yay for those on track and resisting the goodies, and :hug99: for those who are struggling. Happy Friday people xxx
All is well here, still feeling positive, still chugging the water :) x

Just checking in :) I've read all the posts but just don't have the mental capacity to respond to that many individual posts!! Sorry!
Yay for those on track and resisting the goodies, and :hug99: for those who are struggling. Happy Friday people xxx
All is well here, still feeling positive, still chugging the water :) x

Pretty much what she said. Just had a HUGE 50kg delivery from cash and carry. All full of stuff I'm not eating. To be fair 30kg of it is dog food.

My house is a "coup" (tip to you southeners).

I have to clean house, pack away cash and carry delivery, clean bathroom, make husbands dinner, defrost lamb for weekend for him . Oh so many things to do.

In other news, lost more weight this morning. I don't understand how my body works...
Week 1: 11lbs off
Week 2: 1.5 lbs off (week of the easter egg incident, but also TOTM)
Week 3: (so far) 4.5lbs off

But still have a 35inch waist? I don't thin I'm measuring right. I can't be as all clothes are starting to look baggy.

Hi girls - am back from a manic day in work thank god its friday am ready for a rest!

Cant stop yawning at the moment and my legs have gone so methinks its time for a shake.

Thanks to everyone for the weight loss congrats messages I just hope I get more next week.

Have been 100% today and Kirsten Ive got head hunger too and Im trying to justify it with 'oh Im on and need more sustenance and as long as its high protien it wont knock me out of ketosis!'

So you are not alone chick - but also you have done the right thing by letting your mates know for later so they can help. Glad your medical went well.

Sarah Lou - big hugs for the diagnosis, but at least now you have a diagnosis and you have something to work with rather than wondering what is going on. Your job can wait and its only natural to worry about the rest of the team - but they are probably equally worried about you and are hoping you get better soon. As someone said earlier glad you can still do CD as thats something you can control.

Well done everyone for keeping strong and 100% you are keeping me going too
xxx

Yay Lexie... good going honey!

xxx

Well I'm just having my porridge, approx 1hr 15mins before I usually do cos if I don't, I just know I'm going to eat the packet of Quavers in the cupboard (sorry to mention food) even though that's not what I really want. Hopefully I will be too busy chatting etc at the footie and pub to get hungry again and I can have my shake when I get back.

Not loving this stage AT ALL !

well done on the loss lexie :D you may not be measuring exactly the same parts of you. or you could be losing it from your hips first, hence the baggy clothing?

my waist went first and is now small, but my hips have yet to shift...

you're doing brilliantly :D

abz xx

Well done Lexie!!!

Aaw thanks Jess, hope your hunger passes soon too x

This party is a nightmare!!! I've eaten, albeit protein, but it's not on the plan! Cheese, prawns and an egg. I am on ss+ so hopefully this is just my party! I could carry on but I won't.. you name it, it's here!

OMG, I just actually took a biscuit out of the packet....turned it over a few times but I put it back....why is this soooooooo hard today :0(((

Ok so today is now officially a nightmare!!!:( And I will NOT repeat NOT cave in and eat as usual.

I have a 16 yr old son who is refusing to come home from school cos I wouldnt let him go out this evening and says he will stay somewhere overnight and now have just been up to the bathroom and there is a leak that i can't get to so have had to turn the water off. OH not amused when i rang him as will now have to try and sort it. God knows what damage has been done, it seems to be behind a panel. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Was having a lovely day up until all this!!!

Good job I had just filled my water bottle up!!! Shame it isn't bacardi in it!

Hope everyone else having a better day....

Sarah
xx
(P.S. Shame there isn't a mood which just says 'p*ssed off!!!)

Back