Friday weighers

Morning All!

I've lost 2lbs this week!!!

I think it was partially down to being poorly though - but I'm pleased!

Hope you've all had a good week too.

Next week - double figures :)!!! xx

FOUR lbs off this week! I'm putting this wholly down to my digestive system's inability to work properly this week and me not eating for 36 hours. Still, as long as it stays off! It's given me a boost, and i've only got 2lbs to go till I hit my 1 stone award!

I stayed the same this week, which I am really happy about. I had a proper weekend off plan and was sure I was going to gain, but a maintain will do me.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning! I was so tired i was half asleep when I went for a shower and forgot *sigh* I shall weigh in tomorrow. I think i've put on this week though, i've not been strict enough with what i've been eating and pigged out since I was ill last week. Expecting a 2lb gain.

hi there, im new. been havin a flick through the site and find it lovely to see how supportive everyone is. good to get a bit of banter as and when you need it, rather than only being able to chat at group. well done everyone on how you're doing. i had a fab loss of 5lbs this week, but as i got weighed at the end of group i had nobody to share it with, lol. hope you all do well this week.
Big smileys,
Carrie x

as predicted, 2lb on this week. Probably my body getting over my sickness bug last week! Back on the wagon though! Yesterday was a dodgy day, but not *too* bad! Clean slate today and for the rest of the week!

Well done Snow Bunny :) xx

STS for me this week. * week admittedly, but I have stuck to plan well, and lived through a day from hell yesterday craving everything but resisting.

Firm resolve in place not to let slip, and here's hoping I can lose for next week.

How are all the other lovely Friday weighers this week? xx

Morning all

I'm new here - hope you don't mind me joining your weigh in thread :)

This was my first week on SW and I had my weigh in this morning and am pleased that I've lost 3.5lbs :D

I could never give you a slap lol!!

Very well done for getting back to it. I know how hard that can be so onwards and downwards from here :D xx

Well done Snowbunny - thats ace! :D

1lb down for me, dissapointing tbh, because I have worked so hard this week and wanted a 2lb loss to get my stone but there you go. :rolleyes:

Next week here I come! xx

Back