Friday weighers

Thanks Cupcake. 1lb is better then a STS, but I know how you feel when you are so close to your stone, but you will get it next week.

I am trying for a 100% week this week to see that makes a difference. I have even started a diary !

2nd week done and dusted :D

Really pleased as I've lost 2.5lbs which takes my total loss over a fortnight to 6lbs :D :D :D

Mega pleased!

whoop, lost another 2.5 this week. still peeved that i gained last week but lost half a stone in the last 4 weeks so will let it go and stop beating myself up over it. skinny smilies to everyone. x

hi all! new to this forum but i've done a few weeks at slimming world now!

week 1 i lost 5.5lbs :D

week 2 was a bit strange as i got weighed the evening before (i usually get weighed in the morning) and it said i gained 1.5lbs :eek: but i kept to plan and my weight does flucuate during the day by quite a bit lol....not getting weighed in evening again! lol..just to make sure whatever weight i gain or lose is real!

week 3 i lost 3.5lbs...though as the week before may not have been a proper gain, i dunno if this was a proper loss lol...i did prefer it though :8855:

week 4 (yesterday) i lost 1lb

whatever happened inbetween i've lost 8,5 lbs so far...so good enough for me :)

Oh My Days!!!!!

So thats me 3lbs down this week!!!!!!!!!! So so chuffed after a slowdown the last couple of weeks! Yay me! :D xx

Great losses ladies :D

I stayed the same but it was 'ladies' week so I think that is probably why. I wasn't expexting to lose anything because of that so I am happy with staying the same.

Hopefully I can get a nice loss next week to make up for it :)

Thanks hon - STS is ok though. Not a gain and you know why - here's to a catch up loss next week :) xx

Oh my - what to want?! I've been spot on plan all week so by rights it should be a 2lb at least, but at my age and pitiful activity level (due to broken foot!) any loss is fine! ;)

Early weigh in due to a work meeting at 8.............

...........but by golly its another 3 pounder!!!!

I've done a little mad naked banana woman jig about the bathroom, woken the children and had the cat slink off in despair - but I'm thrilled!!!!

Going to work super hard to get a 2lbs next week to get into the 17's, and my stone and a half.

Hope the scales are kind to you ladies! xx

Well done cupcake and Sarah Jayne.

I STS this week too, which I'm abit gutted about as I really wanted 1lb, but as it's my star week and we went away last week. Can't moan to much.

Lost 2.5lb this week. so chuffed because that is now my 3 stone award :party0049::party0049:

Back