Friday weighers

Ok, So i fell off the wagon BIG STYLE a couple of weeks ago, and just havent been able to get back on it due to birthdays, leaving dos, etc (not really a valid excuse, but my excuse all the same!)

Anyway, I hate to think how much i've put on, and i'd rather not know right now, but i'm back on the wagon from today! I'll be 100% on plan this week and I'll weigh myself next week and see how much i've still to lose before I get back to where I was.

My Slimming World mojo has returned! HORRAY!

Hello, can I join please? My first WI was last Friday. I lost 2lbs. Fingers crossed for same again tomorrow! x

Is it ok if I join this lovely group of Friday weighers?
I started slimming world last week so today was my first weigh in and I've lost 6lbs :-D
Hope everyone has a good week this week!

well over my first week of sw and I am thrilled with how with went , some evenings i was still peckish but didnt eat up on free foods will do that :)

I am doing sw online , so i weigh myself at home and after my 1st week results are as follows :)

week 1 : -5lb:8855::8855:
week 2 :
week 3 :
week 4 :

Thats an awesome loss, well done Rowena!

Ps - Where in Suffolk are you from!? Im from Ipswich.

I'm just down the road in Stowmarket! I'm not originally from here though, born a Yorkshire lass but I've lived down here for 5 years.

Another 2lbs off this week for me :). Hope I can keep it! I've done SW before but mostly stuck to green, I'm trying extra easy at the moment. It's a bit tricky to get my head around but seems to be working.

Fab losses Rowena and alimae, what's your secrets?

Good luck for the week everyone! x

i just stuck to it, syned what i had too , out of the weeks 105 syns i used 87. i awlays used between 5-15 syns a day :)

Sorry - late in posting but yesterday was one of *those* days!

STS for me, not surprised but not thrilled either!

Well done everyone else though! xx

Dudette - maths isn't my strong point lol - but doesn't that make you club 10? Your stats seem to think so!!

Congratulations!!!! :D xx

I did it! 2 lbs off for me - that makes me 21lbs lighter which I am thrilled about! :D

Hope everyone had a good week! xx

Just had my Friday morning weigh in and this week I've lost 1lb.

well weighed myself this morning even though i have not be following the diet since Monday :( emergency appendix op Monday :cry:

wk 1 : -5 :) ;)
wk 2 : +2 :cry: appendix op

Last edited:
Back