Friday weighers

Half a pound off for me this week

So happy today 3lb gone and my 2.5 stone award :party0049:

woo hoo! I lost the 3lbs I pledged to lose last week! yay! which means i've lost my first 1/2 stone! :D not bad!

Well done everyone :)

STS this week,* week starts in a couple of days so I suspect that's mainly why, although I was quite naughty for a couple of days last week! oops!

Bring on a nice loss next week!

I put one on this week, but I have had a really bad weekend, obviously didn't do enough to make up for it. Anyway draw a line under it and back on plan today for a loss next week.

My 1kg (just over 2lbs) that has been bouncing on and off has bounced back on again! Next week it's going - and it will never darken my bottom again! Well done everyone, gainers, STSers or losers, because we're still here and still doing it!

I completed my first mini target!

Hello :)

Just did my Friday weigh in and I'm so chuffed with myself - lost 2lbs and hit my first mini target of my half a stone!

I'm very pleased and proud of myself! :talk017: Especially so as I have been in a cast and on crutches after breaking my foot in a fall on week 1 so exercise has been somewhat lacking!

This really feels good. :) xx

Well done Cupcake, a nice sticker for you.

I lost 3lb this week, which I am well happy about, it now makes my BMI classed as overweight not obese.

i was in such a tizzy on friday I forgot to weigh in, so I weighed in on Saturday instead. 1lb off this week! Woo! Considering I had a korma mid week with a pint and pakora and peshwari naan, I think that's not bad! haha I bet I pay for it this week though!

Back