Friday weighers

Well done Theria!

I STS again this week, little disapointed but it is * week so I guess thats why.

Hope all you Friday weighers have a good day xx

Cupcake and Theria - congratulations on the fabulous losses ladies!! Well done you! :D

Sarah-Jayne - sorry about the STS hun. Pesky * week has a lot to answer for! Fingers crossed for a big loss next week when you lose all the water weight :D

I'm reporting in with a 2lb loss! :D :bliss: I'm so surprised, as right up until yesterday morning my scales were only showing a 0.5lb loss, so I'm not quite sure where the other 1.5lb came from all of a sudden :8855:

wk 1 : -5
wk 2 : +2 appendix op
wk 3 : -3
wk 4 : +1
wk 5 : -1:)

Well done, i joined sw on weds, and i still cant get my head around it, i can eat as much free food as i want? and lose weight?

Last edited:
Morning Friday weighers :)

Hope today goes well for everyone!

I managed to lose 1lb this week :) really happy cos I had a very naughty weekend and it's * week :D woohoo!

Have a good day everyone!! x

Morning Friday Weighers - hope the scales are kind to one and all today!

Brilliant loss xGeordieGirlx - I love a loss on * week and it doesn't happen often!

I'm another 2lbs down - very happy with because I really stepped up the exercise this week with cycling, swimming, plus the Wii and even some dancing!

Here's to a great week for us all xx:)

Go for it Friday weighers! Congratulations if you've lost and commiserations if not. Keep the faith!

well done everyone who's lost this week, i'm 1lb lighter this week :)

Morning Friday Weighers!

Am in the grip of a star week from beyond hell and back, but managed to lose 1lb. Did loads of exercise this week and really focused on S and SS food so that might explain the loss rather than my usual STS.

Feel utterly grotty though and in such pain so I think my mind is made up about the hysterectomy now. I can't live like this! :cry:

Hope you all had good WI's - here's to looking forward to next week!

Lots of hugs to you all xx

3lb on for me but I dont mind toooo much considering I had 6 days off plan for mine and my mums birthday! Ah well, onwards and downwards! x

another pound off, landmark to get below 11st for me :D

Back