• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday WI

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
Well done SJ - it's still a loss hun :) I STS this week (star week for me too and was gutted as it usually doesnt affect weight loss :-( - grrr). Roll on Tuesday - I want a good loss this week.

Well done again - and good luck (and pre-well done) to all those who lose xxxxx

Winny

G: 12st0lb
Grrr! I STS..... It's my second weigh in and last week i lost 4½ so i'm trying to take solice in that....
I did a few EE days this week, not sure if that's the reason. I has put doubt in my head about the EE plan. Maybe i did it wrong?.. For my lunch i don't necessary have a third SFF but always eat fruit after. Do you think that counts?:confused:
Might try a few more RED days a only a couple of EE this week and see how it goes. :break_diet:

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I dont think you have to have SSF as part of EE but it does help, apparently. Have you got a food diary on here hun?
Well done on your STS though, it wasnt a gain!

Winny

G: 12st0lb

I meant Super Free Foods..really?
No I haven't got a food diary on here, maybe i should start one just to make sure I'm going down the right track.
Thanks for your encouragement!

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I know what you meant hun lol.
Yeah start a diary on here, its great as people can really help and point you in the right direction.

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Well done girls, at least you didn't put on which is good. X

I lost a 1lb this week after STS last week, so I am happy with that. X