FridgeRaiders Journey

Hiya all, well i'm pretty new to the forum and thought this would be a great place to do a food diary!

I have done SW a few times before (inbetween pregnancies and life ha ha!) and weighed in at a new group last week at my heaviest ever 15 stone :cry:- didn't have a great start as thanks to dp's birthday on Friday which seemed to follow through to Saturday (wine, indian and pizza!!) shocking i know!!!!! - but back on track now! ;) And thankfully where we've moved too there is a physical work out everyday as it's steep hills to get my daughter to and from school (so obviously i make the journey there and back twice, which is an hour in total! :whacky068: ) And it's hard work ha ha, my legs, shins and bum kill at the moment and it really gets me out of breath and my heart absolutley racing so it's all good!

So here goes:

Weigh In Thursday 11th November 15 stone :cry:

Sunday 13th Nov

B - 2 Slices Grilled Smoked Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Beans, Green tea with Mango

Snack - Apple and Cheese (HEA)

L - Homemade Stilton, Celery and Broccoli Soup 5.5

D - Beef Stew (braising steak, leeks, parsnip, swede, brussel sprouts, carrots, worctershire sauce, thyme, oxo, gravy 1) Celeriac, Potato and Horeseradish Mash 3.5 (clover and creamed horseradish sauce)

HEA - 2 cranberry and yoghurt light hifi bars

3 x Drinks Green tea

Monday 14th Nov

B - 2 soft boiled eggs, 1 slice wholemeal toast HEB buttered 2, Green tea with Blueberries and Raspberries

Snack - Apple

L- Tuna Pasta Bake (Tuna, Pasta, Passatta, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Courgette, Dried Oregano, Fresh Basil, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar) HEA Cheese , 2 Finger Kit Kat 5.5, Green Tea with Blueberries and Raspberries

D - Gammon Steak, Pineapple, Hasslback Potatoes, Peas

Snack - Grapes

Tuesday 15th November (Meal Plan)

B - Pineapple, Grapes, Kiwi and Raspberries, Natural Yoghurt, Green Tea

L - Egg Mayonnaise and Watercress Wholemeal Roll HEB,

D - Spaghetti Bolognese (extra lean mince, passatta, tinned toms, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, thyme, basil, courgette, celery,) HEA Cheddar

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight and i'm astonished at the 1.5lbs weightloss! This week has been awful!!! I've self sabotaged like i have nothing to lose!

Therefore the next 7 days MUST be 100% and as much body magic as i can muster!

So weight now 14 st 12.5 lbs :eek:

Thursday 17/11/11

B - Melon, Pineapple, Grapes, Kiwi, Green Tea with Mango, one large glass water

L - Sliced Ham, Pear and Hifi Bar

D - Homemade Chilli (leftover from midweek) with Rice and HEA Cheese

French Fries 4
HiFi Bar 6

Exercise 2 miles up and down steep hills to take and collect daugfhter from school (80 mins in total)

40 minute walk across Moorland with Dally

30 Minute walk around town shopping

Friday 8th Nov (Meal Planner)
B - Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Clementine, Fat Free Peach Yoghurt , Green Tea with Mango, Large Glass of Water, Apple
L - Greek Pitta Pizza (finley chopped vine tomatoes, oregano, pepper and garlic for pizza sauce topping), wholemeal pitta bread (HEB) for pizza base, Feta Cheese (HEA), 8 black olives sliced (1) mushroom and red onion and basil, Salad (rocket, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, sweetcorn, grated carrot) Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled with Chocolate
D - Smoked Haddock, Celeriac and Potato Mash, Peas, Leeks and Homemade Parsley Sauce (veg stock, fromage frais, onion, parsley, cornflour (1.5) pepper and salt)

Exercise: 2 miles up and down steep hills to take and collect daugfhter from school (80 mins in total)
30 Mins walking around town shopping
Up and down 4 flights of stairs at home doing housework (sweeping floors, cleaning bathroom, polishing, mopping floors, hoovering

Drinks - Green Tea with Blueberries and Raspberries, Pepsi Max, Water

Syns - Curly Wurly 5.5 Glass of Wine 6.5

Saturday 19th Nov (Meal Planner)

B - Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Beans

L - tba - possibly out for lunch :confused:

D - Parmesan Chicken (flattened chicken breast, coated in egg white and then covered in grated parmesan mixed with cayenne pepper and grilled), served with herby garlic dried roast potatoes, and salad

Syns - Large Glass of Wine - 8

Exercise: 40 Mins walk up and down hills into Village for Xmas Fayre plus 1 hours walking along Main Street Hill Shopping
40 Minute Walk with dog across Moors
More Housework!

Last edited:
Hey, I think your diary looks really great.
Really well organised.
Well done you!

Hope it goes well for you...

(Im really pleased too as I had NO idea Olives were so low in syns. I adore them and have to stay away but I didnt know I could have 8 of them for 1 syn! Amazing!!! Now I just have to find out about the ones stuffed with garlic cloves!)

Sunday
B - 2 Slices Grilled Smoked Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Beans, Green tea with Mango

Snack - Apple and Cheese (HEA)

L - Homemade Stilton, Celery and Broccoli Soup 5.5

D - Beef Stew (braising steak, leeks, parsnip, swede, brussel sprouts, carrots, worctershire sauce, thyme, oxo, gravy 1) Celeriac, Potato and Horeseradish Mash 3.5 (clover and creamed horseradish sauce)

HEA - 2 cranberry and yoghurt light hifi bars

Good, you seem to be getting plenty of Superfree. You sure the gravy was only 1 syn? Seems very low, but I dont know how you made it. Your HiFi Bars are a HEXB, not A, but I assume this was just a typo. Looks very good provided everything was measured etc.

Monday 14th Nov

B - 2 soft boiled eggs, 1 slice wholemeal toast HEB buttered 2, Green tea with Blueberries and Raspberries

Snack - Apple

L- Tuna Pasta Bake (Tuna, Pasta, Passatta, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Courgette, Dried Oregano, Fresh Basil, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar) HEA Cheese , 2 Finger Kit Kat 5.5, Green Tea with Blueberries and Raspberries

D - Gammon Steak, Pineapple, Hasslback Potatoes, Peas

Snack - Grapes

All looks good. Was the pineapple fresh or tinned? If it was tinned you have to syn it. If fresh I expect it still wasnt enough to count as 1/3 superfree but I really dont think its an issue given how much youve been eating for the rest of the day!

Tuesday 15th November (Meal Plan)

B - Pineapple, Grapes, Kiwi and Raspberries, Natural Yoghurt, Green Tea

L - Egg Mayonnaise and Watercress Wholemeal Roll HEB,

D - Spaghetti Bolognese (extra lean mince, passatta, tinned toms, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, thyme, basil, courgette, celery,) HEA Cheddar

Lunch - I assume you made this yourself - did you measure & syn the mayo? Was there enough watercress to count as 1/3 superfree? I would have had this with more salad, mixed veg etc. (Again not much of an issue given how much youve eaten the rest of the day!)
Again everything else looks great as long as you measured the right amounts eg 28g for cheddar, 57g for wholemeal roll etc. Looks all extremely healthy! :) I think you should fit a few more syns in though, its supposed to be a minimum of 5 a day. You also seem to be eating quite a bit less today - just fruit for breakfast and a roll for lunch? and no snacks? It would be nowhere near enough for me.

Thursday

B - Melon, Pineapple, Grapes, Kiwi, Green Tea with Mango, one large glass water

L - Sliced Ham, Pear and Hifi Bar

D - Homemade Chilli (leftover from midweek) with Rice and HEA Cheese

French Fries 4
HiFi Bar 6

I would say youre not eating anywhere near enough here. Youve only really had one proper meal, and very few syns. Your HiFi Bar is your HEXB as you havent had one otherwise.Your breakfast and lunch should be snacks tbh! You must make sure youre eating enough. Not eating enough will make it very hard to lose, just as much as eating too much does.

Friday 8th Nov (Meal Planner)

B - Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Clementine, Fat Free Peach Yoghurt , Green Tea with Mango, Large Glass of Water, Apple

L - Greek Pitta Pizza (finley chopped vine tomatoes, oregano, pepper and garlic for pizza sauce topping), wholemeal pitta bread (HEB) for pizza base, Feta Cheese (HEA), 8 black olives sliced (1) mushroom and red onion and basil, Salad (rocket, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, sweetcorn, grated carrot) Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled with Chocolate

D - Smoked Haddock, Celeriac and Potato Mash, Peas, Leeks and Homemade Parsley Sauce (veg stock, fromage frais, onion, parsley, cornflour (1.5) pepper and salt)

Syns - Curly Wurly 5.5 Glass of Wine 6.5

Saturday 19th Nov (Meal Planner)

B - Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Beans

L - tba - possibly out for lunch

D - Parmesan Chicken (flattened chicken breast, coated in egg white and then covered in grated parmesan mixed with cayenne pepper and grilled), served with herby garlic dried roast potatoes, and salad

Syns - Large Glass of Wine - 8

All looks fab. Make sure you're eating enough! :)

Think Ermintrude has covered it all.
Your parmasan chicken sounds divine - ideal stolen hehe x

Thanks so so much!!!! I do snack on fruit and last week was shoddy to be honest, so i'll fill my diaries in properly from now on! :D

And the Parmesan Chicken is AMAZING ha ha!

Well i was dreadfully sick last night and so today hasn't been great so far as was feeling really, really off food!

So today has gone like this :sigh:

Sunday 20th Nov

B - 28g Cheese (hea) on 1 slice of Wholemeal Toast (heb)

L - Fat Free Peach Yoghurt, Light Hifi Bar (3)

D - Roast Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Cauliflower and Red Onion Cheese (1.5) Cabbage, Carrots, Gravy (2)

Snack tonight will probably be a Bag of French Fries (5)

Syns Total = 11.5

Monday 21st Nov (Meal Planner) (green day)

B - Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Raspberries, Grapes, Fat Free Yoghurt, Hifi Light Bar (heb)

L - 1 slice wholemeal toast, Baked Beans, 2 soft boiled eggs, Hifi Light Bar (heb), Clementine

D - Mixed Mushroom Risotto (leeks, onion, peas, portobello, oyster, chestnut and closed cup mushrooms, garlic, basil, 28g cheese x 2 hea, chicken stock)

Syns - Frys Turkish Delight 9.5, Wotsits 5 = 14 syns

Last edited:
All sounds yummy - i'm moving into yours for a while cause my meal ideas are all boring hehe x

All sounds yummy - i'm moving into yours for a while cause my meal ideas are all boring hehe x

Ha ha - but you are doing fabby by the looks of it! ;)

Tomorrows meal plan is as follows:

Tuesday 22nd Nov

B - Honeydew Melon, Pear, Raspberries, Clementine in Fat Free Peach Yoghurt

L - Tuna Pasta (tuna, el mayo (2), tomatoes, sweetcorn, peas, cucumber, cress), Hifi Bar

D - Parmesan Chicken, SW Chips, Broccoli and Carrots (as actually never had parmesan chicken last week, had Cullen Skink instead i think!?)

Drinks - Water, Green Tea, Can of Diet Coke

Syns - Wotsits and Curly Wurly 11.5

Back