From 13's to 12's

Well finally I am in this zone! I started off at the end of October at 20st 4.5lb, finally I saw 13st 13.5 yesterday and this morning it said 13st 12.5 so hopefully it won't be too long until I see a 12 at the beginning!

Feeling fabulous and wishing I'd started slimming world years ago!

X

Well finally I am in this zone! I started off at the end of October at 20st 4.5lb, finally I saw 13st 13.5 yesterday and this morning it said 13st 12.5 so hopefully it won't be too long until I see a 12 at the beginning!

X
Well done you! Good luck on your journey out of this bracket too

Weigh in last night... Still in this group. You're all lovely but, bummer!! Lost 3lb's though, so at 13st1lb. Hopefully only here for another week!

Maintained on the weigh in Saturday (bit of a bad friday contributed!) Hoping for a good loss this week and got my eye on the 5 stone in 6lbs time.

Weighed in this morining for a very unexpected -3.5lbs

5 weeks on SW and i have lost 11.7lbs:D:D:D:D:D:D

I now weigh 12st 7.7lbs

I have one more weigh in before my holidays and would love to hit a 1st loss.

Thanks for all your support ladies. I hope to bumped into you all very very soon in the next bracket:D:D

see you soon

Weigh in for me tonight. - 1lb so I'm bang on 13st.

Again, I must stress how lovely you all are but, damn it!! I wanna move along lol!

Well done on your brilliant losses!!

-1.5lbs for me this week, 4.5lb to go before that 5 stone award. Would love to get it in the next two weeks before a work do out!

-3 for me tonight so.... Yeehaaaa! I'm outta here! Can't wait to see you all in the next zone xx

I put on 1.5 this week which I was devastated about. I had been out for a birthday meal with friends, but made good choices so it shouldn't have made that much difference! I'd been completely on plan for the rest of the week. The consultant said it was probably water retention due to the hot weather, in which case... Roll on Autumn! The good news was I was 13st 13.5lb so can just still squeeze in on this thread!

Hoping I lose that 1.5 this week.

Maintain for me due to a bad bad week in Scotland for work. They need more vegetables up there!

hi all I weighed in tonight at 13 stone 8lb - I started end of Feb this year at 17 stone 13.5lb I can't believe that I am seeing my weight start with '13' I can't wait to get to 12- good luck everyone with your losses xxxx

How is everyone getting on this week? I have yoyo'ed yet again but back in the 13stones and determined not to yo yo again back up to 14 (ahem like th epast three times!). Weigh in saturday and trying to get that good first week loss under my belt

2 lb off for me today 13st 6lbs

So happy to be here! My 5lb loss today brings me down from 14.1 to 13.10 :D Would quite like to be back outta here before Christmas though! :pXx

1.5 off for me today

13st 4 1/2

5lb off since joining 3 weeks ago

X
Wow !! Check you Hun xx what an amazing achievement !! Hard work and determination to reach what you want in life. Well done and keep going, you should be very proud of yourself cx

Back