From 13's to 12's

Mine says 11.6 il be honest tho I'm not aiming for this. My aim is to feel nice in clothes and not look fat. I'm sure when I get to 13.13 il be like il just do another stone . My sister in law used to to a lot smaller and it told her overweight even tho you would of looked at her and thort no chance you need to go on a diet.

Lowest Iv been in 15.8 and 16s fit me nice. Can't imagine ever being in a size 12 that would be amazing and I think when i get close to it il just think stuff it I'm doing it .

lol it's always hard to imagine, if I got down to the lowest in my bmi range I'd probably be a size 6, now that is hard to imagine lol, but I want to be a 10-12, I remember when I got to 10st7 and felt amazing in small 12's and big 10's. I'm sure it's achievable as this plan is amazing and when I look at all the before and after photos on fb I think yes, it can be done!!
Hoping to be in this thread by Monday Laura, i've had a great week!

You don't eat much either on your plates I reckon I eat double what you eat hahaa.
It's only the junk food I miss on here and it's prob twice a month I think oh I could just eat this so not doing bad at all really other that that it's fab and works

You don't eat much either on your plates I reckon I eat double what you eat hahaa.
It's only the junk food I miss on here and it's prob twice a month I think oh I could just eat this so not doing bad at all really other that that it's fab and works
I'm only taking photos of my main course Laura, not breakie, lunch and snacks... I eat loads! There's nothing wrong with piling your plate and eating until full though, that's how it works. I think its more achievable to have bigger losses when you have quite a lot to lose, but slows down the closer to target you get. I also drink loads of water plus a couple of hot drinks a day so that really helps with weightloss and as soon as all my free veg/fruit are finished I'll only be having carbs every other day and the rest protein and speed veg/salad/fruit! I can do this!!! :)

Hi all,

At long last ...I have got into this bracket today eventually , desperately need another good weigh in next week to get -1.5lbs off , enabling me to get 2.5 stone cert ... fingers crossed

Thought scales would never move into next bracket ... finding getting the 3rd stone off not as easy as my 2nd stone was. Anyone else found the same ??? Any tips gratefully accepted please??

Great support on here to get us into next bracket down :airquote:

Wishing everybody a great week ahead . xx

Meant to add...

Hartleys 10 cals jelly pots, yummy and loving small muller light Greek style yoghurt (lemon &vanilla with a hint of coconut ...my favs) (120grams) pots .

Cheapest I found in Asda 50p for the jelly and £1 for x4 yoghurts at the weekend. BARGAIN !!

Iceland have the yoghurts £1.50, Waitrose £2.50 !!!

Sainsbury's have the 10 cal jelly pots 70p each .

Deffo helped with the sweet tooth moments in the evening !!! xx and I add fruit salad with the jelly, and yog. :eatdrink051:

Think mini merginues would be nice to add also to above.(getting greedy now, haha!!)

Anyone with their fav food snack keeping them on track at present?? xx

Meant to add...

Hartleys 10 cals jelly pots, yummy and loving small muller light Greek style yoghurt (lemon &vanilla with a hint of coconut ...my favs) (120grams) pots .

Cheapest I found in Asda 50p for the jelly and £1 for x4 yoghurts at the weekend. BARGAIN !!

Iceland have the yoghurts £1.50, Waitrose £2.50 !!!

Sainsbury's have the 10 cal jelly pots 70p each .

Deffo helped with the sweet tooth moments in the evening !!! xx and I add fruit salad with the jelly, and yog. :eatdrink051:

Think mini merginues would be nice to add also to above.(getting greedy now, haha!!)

Anyone with their fav food snack keeping them on track at present?? xx

Keep checking mysupermarket for deals. Waitrose have the jellys at 34p this week. About to stock up tonight lol. I sometimes get the powdered sachets and then have a massive bowl of jelly for two syns. Feels like a binge but it's not lol.

I'm finding the progress is slow in this bracket and usually end up yoyoing back up to the previous bracket. Think I've done it 4 or 5 times now. I guess more speed, watch portions in fruit and overall portions in meals is the way to go. The scales aren't moving for me this week dam them. Only had a cheeky scotch egg
And a sausage roll on Sunday but apparently they've stuck to my ribs. Still on plan though x

Keep checking mysupermarket for deals. Waitrose have the jellys at 34p this week. About to stock up tonight lol. I sometimes get the powdered sachets and then have a massive bowl of jelly for two syns. Feels like a binge but it's not lol.

I'm finding the progress is slow in this bracket and usually end up yoyoing back up to the previous bracket. Think I've done it 4 or 5 times now. I guess more speed, watch portions in fruit and overall portions in meals is the way to go. The scales aren't moving for me this week dam them. Only had a cheeky scotch egg
And a sausage roll on Sunday but apparently they've stuck to my ribs. Still on plan though x

Many thnx @EmmaB 178 for the mysupermarket advice and tips , are the powdered sachets ff then ? this will help hopefully reduce my weekly shop budget also, as my supermarkets bills are pretty high at the mo, I like to make everything from scratch using fresh ingredients so I know exactly syns value to keep to SW plan, probably need to plan a bit more tho, at the mo just recipes for 2 days in advance. SW Consultant mentioned today to keep changing food as body gets used to your regular|fav dishes and she said Iceland have a large selection of new SW meals and SW salads in the fridges !!

Thnx also for advice on fruit eating way too much , keep a large fruit bowl replenished every 2 days in fridge, and my body is craving oranges for some reason !!! lol ... think I will swap evening dessert for mini carrots| mini peppers | cherry toms a couple times for the coming week.

Omg luv luv sausage rolls , I used to overindulge in M&S sr's (pre SW days ..haha)

Don't u just hate when scales don't budge, when I got SS at Group last week I was so deflated as I kept to plan all week. That evening I decided to do my body measurements as last time was 9/oct last year and guess what a shock I got when I had discovered I lost -21.5 inches . So get the measuring tape out because if the scales don't show it the tape measure definitely will !!!

Oh and if u like Green Tea, my fav ( Twinnings Salted Caramel ) takes the edge off if you start to feel the munchies
creeping out of control. Guarantee the scales will move for you. The other 2 flavours they do if u fancy Cherry Bakewell | Gingerbread. Only can buy it in Waitrose and Asda nowhere else seems to stock it. £2.69 a box.

Good luck, keep me posted how u get on this week. xx

Wow I didn't know about the cake flavored tea. Do they make you want cake though?

The sachets make up to be a bit cheaper (75p at the moment in waitrose) and I think are about two syns each but check the app because I'm going alone.

21 inches is amazing. Well done. I just buy smaller clothes and try to get in them every so often.

The Iceland sw meals are about £3 each so not that cheap. But what's good is that have the recipe on the back for how to make it at home.

To make it cheaper I look at what the deals are for meat and work round those in my meal plans. Also I make in bulk which means 3 or 4 meals and we are OK for the week. Veg soups always last a long time and are very cheap x

I always feel satisfied if I have the Green Tea above, so u definitely won't hanker for sweet treats| cakes afterwards . Just make sure if u r a light sleeper not to have a cup too late in afternoon as they all contain caffeine.

Had a Cadbury Highlights Milk Choc Drink sachet (2syns) last nite , after dins, nice:) and didn't trigger my sweet tooth, woohoo !!:teapot:

My local Iceland is very small, need to find bigger store to see all the new goodies displayed at SW group y'day.

Going to get my savvy head on for s'market weekly shop, Thank you xx

Ahh its green tea? No can do I'm off caffeine will have to leave you with those. The options butterscotch our salted caramel are divine if you are looking for that choc hit for 2 syns.

how's the week going Emma? Do you think you'll be hanging about in this thread or bouncing back up? I'll be in this thread for definite on Monday, I didn't lose the 3lbs I hoped for last week.

how's the week going Emma? Do you think you'll be hanging about in this thread or bouncing back up? I'll be in this thread for definite on Monday, I didn't lose the 3lbs I hoped for last week.
Hi Leigh,
The scales are not my friend saying I've put a lb on this week which can't be true. Time of the month screwing me up I think.going to try and get some long walks in with the OH this weekend if the weather was as good as this morning should be a step in the right direction. How's your week going?

oh no!! How's the diary, you sticking to plan then? Yeah get some walks in, it's good for you! Do you measure? Might show inches than scales eh.
feel a Little poorly, think I'm just tired, gonna chill, tomorrows Friday!!

I'm officially part of this thread now I'm thrilled!! The rate my weight is falling off me, fingers crossed I won't be here too long :) How is it going for you?

Well done Leigh , keep it up

-2 lbs off for me y'day after 6 days, didn't expect that result . Now weight is 13.10.5lbs.

I recvd in Group y'day 2 and half stone award . :woohoo:

Achieved in 18 weeks , Levi's jeans are definitely on the horizon now !! xx

Last edited:
Well done Leigh , keep it up

-2 lbs off for me y'day after 6 days, didn't expect that result . Now weight is 13.10.5lbs.

I recvd in Group y'day 2 and half stone award . :woohoo:

Achieved in 18 weeks , Levi's jeans are definitely in the horizon now !! xx
well done!!

Very quiet here! Hows it going? Anyone popping by but not stopping to say hi haha. Hoping to be in the next stone bracket by mid April around Easter would be perfect! I'll definitely be having a choccy egg however I'll be breaking it up and making it last a week, not letting anything get in the way of me getting to target by the end of summer :-D

Back