From 13's to 12's

I started at 14 stone 2 and got into 13's on first week with a 6lb loss, followed by 1lb the following week. So as of last Tuesday I was 13 stone 9. Hoping for another 2 tonight but will be happy with one!

13st 9.5 this week after a 1.5lb loss

1lb off today so I'm 13st 7 and exactly 3st from my interim target :D

well i am still here! I now weigh 13st 4lb - i have had a few rocky weeks of maintains/small gains and small losses but at least i am still here!

tommorrow for me marks being completely 100% back on plan and i am aiming to lose a stone by christmas!

13st 1/2 lb so 3.5lb off for me at weigh in today. I can taste the 12s

Yay! I lost 4lb so am now 13st 12lb!
Hello shiny new bracket :D

Lost 3lbs this week talking me to 12st 12lbs
I guess this is where I leave you all:):)

-2.5lb meaning I'm now 13st7lb :-D

Hi ladies/gents. Can I ask you all a question, what size clothes are you all in?.

I'm currently 17.8 and want to get to 13.8 and wondering what size this would be. Now a 18 would love to be a comfortable 14. I'm 5ft 6in.

Thanks

Just arrived from 14 to 13 group as weighed in at 13st 12 this morning. We need to get this group active again so I don't yo-yo back up a group lol. Dive that a few times....

Il be honest after my daughter seem to have gained everywhere lol. Got big belly and boobs but last time I lost it boobs got smaller and stomach a lot smaller so really hoping for this. I think il just keep going until I reach this stage deffo want a 14 on top

Il be honest after my daughter seem to have gained everywhere lol. Got big belly and boobs but last time I lost it boobs got smaller and stomach a lot smaller so really hoping for this. I think il just keep going until I reach this stage deffo want a 14 on top

I'm 5'4 so average and hour glass, but a lot of the time I seem big on top, I'm aiming for 10 stones which will put me just in healthy bmi, and then i'll see how I feel after that, that'll be the lowest I've ever weighed in my adult life anyway, I think I've got down to 10st7lbs and then life gets in the way. I have to adopt this plan for life now! really do not want to go up again, I was almost 15st at my heaviest and I feel so out of breath, my skin is in such a bad condition and I have no energy or motivation to do exercise. That reminds me, I should be doing some and I am feeling so lazy today.

http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

Back