From 13's to 12's

Anyone here? lol
Down two pounds today which I'm delighted with especially considering Friday night I had a bold chinese and a bottle of wine :O
13st5 now and I've been loosing between 1-2 lbs a week so hopefully I'll be in the 12's before the end of May!

Well done you. I'm back up bouncing at 14stone but I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Also having an extension and had no kitchen sink or appliances for three weeks. Sw has gone out the window lol

First time this morning I noticed that my waist looked a little bit smaller! A nice way to start the day :D
It's really hard to fight the temptation to hop on the scales mid week though, gotta be strong till Tuesday >.<

Welcome and well done! :D

Annoyed this morning, my dad ate the last of my wholemeal bread this morn that i was saving for my hex B and replaced it with ordinary brown bread and he just doesn't seem to grasp the concept that they're not the same. Had my usual porridge with fruit instead but was getting a bit sick of it because its what i've been having all week (nice a quick to eat before catching the bus to college), and i was looking forward to my beans on toast! Grrrr. Didn't want syn the brown bread because my period arrived this morning and i'm saving them for the much needed chocolate comfort later!
Anyway needed that rant XD Dad got a bit of a telling off so I think he's learned to stay away from my bread now lol

Half a pound off today taking me to 13 st 12.5 lbs. Need to lose 5 pounds in next 2 weigh insurance to get to my 3 stone mark before my holiday to Devon.

Half a pound this week! Smallest loss so far, and I'm already feeling impatient about it, I really want to hit that 1 stone mark! Exams this week which will mean a lot of lunch eaten out so have to be careful.

Minus 1.5 pounds taking me to 13 st 10 pounds and 2 stone 10.5 pounds weight loss.

Back from holiday with a one pound gain so now at 13 st 11 lbs.

Hi can I please join in, lost 1.5lb this week, so now into the next stone bracket , whoop whoop lol. Weighing in now at 13.13lb so I'll be here for a while

Heya! And well done on reaching the 13's!

I had a very sneaky weigh in this morning and I was 13 stone on the dot! Will have to wait till Tuesday morning to see if i'll be joining the 12's club! Its great motivation to stick to the plan for the rest of the week :D

Well, it looks like I might be the only one in this group!?! and at 13st and 13.5lbs, I might be here for a while!!

Back