From 13's to 12's

Hi all,

-0.5 off today for this week , now weighing in at 13.10lbs.

Changing my weigh in days about a bit at mo , going to different groups during the week (regular WI is a Tuesday) as pretty hectic . Four weeks left on 12 week countdown and informed today I get an extra week for achieving Club 10 !! Hip hip ... so 5 weeks left to get {-6lbs} off to get my 3stone award. Woo woo :innocent0001:. e xx

Good luck to all for the week ahead . xx:woohoo:

Hi all,

-0.5 off today for this week , now weighing in at 13.10lbs.

Changing my weigh in days about a bit at mo , going to different groups during the week (regular WI is a Tuesday) as pretty hectic . Four weeks left on 12 week countdown and informed today I get an extra week for achieving Club 10 !! Hip hip ... so 5 weeks left to get {-6lbs} off to get my 3stone award. Woo woo :innocent0001:. e xx

Good luck to all for the week ahead . xx:woohoo:
How are you doing with your countdown and freebie week?
I really want to get the next 2lbs off so I become 3st7, would be amazing! My body seems to be clinging on this week so far, all started after I had a bigger bowl of pasta, so I've avoided it the rest of the week and not had any potatoes either, however they had bagel friday at work yesterday, it smelt so nice, I couldn't avoid, so I went for it, we'll see.

How are you doing with your countdown and freebie week?
I really want to get the next 2lbs off so I become 3st7, would be amazing! My body seems to be clinging on this week so far, all started after I had a bigger bowl of pasta, so I've avoided it the rest of the week and not had any potatoes either, however they had bagel friday at work yesterday, it smelt so nice, I couldn't avoid, so I went for it, we'll see.

Hi Leigh,

You are doing so well, I reckon u will definitely get 2 lbs off no probs, what day do u WI?

I'm finding this stone bracket very hard work, changing my foods (upping protein) around a bit, and trying to use my 15 daily syns . Evenings after dins and dessert is when my sweet tooth kicks in, so prep bowls of crudités to stop me doing this ;:eatdrink051:

Haha . I'm finding looking at the mini mins before and after weight pics really helpful also to stop me over indulging.

My clothes, jeans (4 sizes down) definitely looser, which is a fab feeling, have you taken your body measurements to check also?

I want desperately for my bracket number to be 12 not 13 . I also prep a large stockpot of veggie soup weekly to help with the snack attack moments !! and T.G. for green tea definitely taking the edge off my appetite.

Welcome Leigh any other suggestions| advice that is working for you.

Many thnx
e xx

Sounds like you do everything you can!
I've done a sneaky weigh in already as I weigh at home and I haven't lost, but sts, I have today and tomorrow left of the week before I WI again officially on Monday morning. I do measure but only once a month as I do it in inches and I don't really see much difference weekly, but it's nice to see the inches decreasing!
I have my syns as snacks in the evening (usually chocolate) I try not to have anything else other than my 3 meals which I really do eat loads. When is your WI?
I haven't had a gain or STS yet, so it was only time! I start on 9th Jan :) I may be lucky and the next couple of day sit may suddenly let go! I haven't had strawberries this week which I think was helping as I changed to plums, I may go back to strawberries if there's no change and I also started adding in exercise so the inches may be more this month but lbs less.

Sounds like you do everything you can!
I've done a sneaky weigh in already as I weigh at home and I haven't lost, but sts, I have today and tomorrow left of the week before I WI again officially on Monday morning. I do measure but only once a month as I do it in inches and I don't really see much difference weekly, but it's nice to see the inches decreasing!
I have my syns as snacks in the evening (usually chocolate) I try not to have anything else other than my 3 meals which I really do eat loads. When is your WI?
I haven't had a gain or STS yet, so it was only time! I start on 9th Jan :) I may be lucky and the next couple of day sit may suddenly let go! I haven't had strawberries this week which I think was helping as I changed to plums, I may go back to strawberries if there's no change and I also started adding in exercise so the inches may be more this month but lbs less.

Meant to say that bagel on Friday sounds delish, how many syns ?

My weigh in day is Tuesday, but changing depending on how week is panning out, have weighed in Mon, Wed and Thursday as well.

Yeah I have steered clear of strawberries, grapes,blueberries . Have used plums, pears, oranges, apples from beginning no prob and gives a little Colour

Ditto on syns as evening snacks, recently using hartleys 10cal jelly and mini merginues, might leave out of my plan for next few days ( so moorish but definitely not satisfying)

It will be Amazing if we manage to achieve our goals :D

well the bagel was just under 300cals so too many for the day along with my chocolate that I just can't bear to do without, so just need a day off now and then but not going overboard. I also keep a note of all my calorie intake on a website call www.myfitnesspal.com and according to that I only had around 1400 calories for the day which is way under the recommended amount for a woman to maintain, so not bad at all, I usually have about 1200. I'm cutting down on fruit as I started off eating loads and it hurt my tummy, so now I only have one or two portions a day, mainly one.
Need to go shopping at some point but it's not my favourite thing to do if I'm honest, if I didn't have to go out especially, if i'm out it's not as bad, so going to have lunch and then just go for it! Better to go when the kids aren't with me, they are with their dad until this evening.

:-( sad!! Hopefully busier in 12-11's! I weighed myself again this morning and gone done a bit more!! Just under 13 1/2 stone now, so happy! Better stay that way for Monday! My brother in law noticed I lost weight, feel great!!!

-2lbs taking me to 13st 6lbs, slow, steady, probably be here another 3-4 weeks I think, hoping to be in 12s by Easter!

Hi may I join your little clan please I've just joined and doing slimming world , weighed in at 13.6 this morning would like to be in the 12 stone bracket in a week as it's my first week of the diet any tips ladies xxxxx

Hi may I join your little clan please I've just joined and doing slimming world , weighed in at 13.6 this morning would like to be in the 12 stone bracket in a week as it's my first week of the diet any tips ladies xxxxx
follow my diary hun!! Welcome, enjoy, good luck

-3lbs making me 13st3lbs, so excited, will be in 12's in week or two xx

I'm following both EE and SP which is speed/protein. I have all my syns hun, I love chocolate and can't live without!! I tend to have cereal or porridge for breakie and some milk/water in it and milk in coffee's. On SP days I love toast so have wholemeal.
Scales seem to be looking good so far, literally just over 13.1 atm hopefully it'll stick to that on Monday morning lol as got company for the weekend.

Back