From 13's to 12's

Afternoon

Well I have had the week from hell and didn't plan at all. I got weighed this morning and put on 2lb, which puts me at half a pound more than I was when I went back to SW.

I'll be more organised this coming week :D

A123

Well done for recognising what needs to be done, you sound more in control and I'm sure you'll have those pesky 2lbs off in no time hun ! :D

Kay xx

Hello ladies, well I weighed this morning and I'm now down to 12st 8lbs :D, so will be leaving this group. Your a lovely group, and I hope to see some of you down there with me very soon :p.

Kay xx

Hello ladies, well I weighed this morning and I'm now down to 12st 8lbs :D, so will be leaving this group. Your a lovely group, and I hope to see some of you down there with me very soon :p.

Kay xx
Well done Kay, hope to see meet you in the other group at some point :)

weigh in today - 3.5 lbs off, SOW and got my 4.5 st award :wee:

Me too love, thinking of swoping from sw to lipotrim as I'm so impatient lol xx

Yep I saw you on the vlcd thread :D , it would be great if you decide to join Claire, we can keep each other company :) .

Kay xx

weigh in today - 3.5 lbs off, SOW and got my 4.5 st award :wee:
Fliipin Fantastic ! :woohoo: Congratulations hun, finally a super duper loss ! :D So well deserved. I'm so happy for you, for your persistence and not giving up ! That's brilliant :D

Kay xx

Kay I've decided to go with the slim n save so I don't have to check in with chemist each week. I ordered the one week taster pack yesterday and it arrived today ready for me to start tomorrow. Just a little worried about not having coffee until ketosis kicks in. I can't usually function without my coffee. Oh my hope I cope xx

Kay I've decided to go with the slim n save so I don't have to check in with chemist each week. I ordered the one week taster pack yesterday and it arrived today ready for me to start tomorrow. Just a little worried about not having coffee until ketosis kicks in. I can't usually function without my coffee. Oh my hope I cope xx
Yay ! :0clapper:Well done for making the start hun :D . I'm sure your gonna do amazing on the plan. It's great you ordered the taster pack so you can decide what flavours you like for your next order. I have a diary on SnS, link is in my sig, I don't want to hijack this thread, so anytime you want to come along and chat, do so and fire away with any questions you may have, I will be happy to help :) . If you get time Claire, it would be great if you start a diary in that section too, It will help keep you focused on your journey, mine has helped me loads and the support is amazing .

Kay xx

Afternoon

another 1 lb on for me this week which now makes me 1.5lb heavier than when I rejoined SW. I know why, and its nothing I can't sort out, I will do that after I have todays consolation pizza!!

I can and will do this.

A123

Fliipin Fantastic ! :woohoo: Congratulations hun, finally a super duper loss ! :D So well deserved. I'm so happy for you, for your persistence and not giving up ! That's brilliant :D

Kay xx
thank you Kay xx

Ladies, I lost another 3lbs today! I am amazed, utterly amazed... How on earth did that happen? :eek::). Todays result moved me into the 12 st bracket. My challenge now is to stay there! :cool:
Thank you for your support through my 13 st zone. Wish you all very good losses and hope to see you in the 12s thread soon. Remember, when you think it is going to be tough - stick with it. The weight WILL come off, do not give up :)
B. xx

Hi everyone, so glad to be back with minimins after a break. Very first time around I was in the 15 t0 14 bracket, then struggled to get into the 13's and stay there. I've somehow managed to get to 13:3 and I'm hoping to get to the next bracket soon. This would be the first time in around 20 years I'd be under 13st so will be a huge achievement!!! Have a good weekend :)

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me joining. Its so nice to have Minimin's back yay.

I'm currently @13st6lbs....having lost 11.5lbs in the last 5 weeks. So slow and steady as they say. I'm hoping to be in the 12's in the next 3-4 weeks. I was 12st8lbs getting married in 2013 (having lost 2.5stone) and I never felt happier. Its still heavy I know but I felt great so that's what I'm aiming for as a first little target and then after that I'll see where I can get to.

I'm trying to do 2 SP days this week to get 2.5 off this week and reach my first stone. Im 2 hours into the first day and already wondering how Ill get by without bananas and Muller Lights lol so we'll see if I can stick with it.

Weighed in yesterday at 13stone 9.5 next goal is 13 6.5 which will be my 10% and 1 and half stone targets so hoping to be extra good this week! Xx

Weighed in on Saturday. Down half a pound so now 13st 5.5lbs. Would love to do 2lbs this week and get me stone award but to be honest once its going down even a half pound would do me!

Woohoo :thankyouthankyou:

I'm here! I haven't been in the 13s since...like 2 and a half years ago. Feels good! Weighed in this morning at 13st 13.5 so only just in this bracket hehe. Fingers crossed for another good week and if I lose 2.5lbs again I'll get my 5 and a half stone award

Back