From 13's to 12's

5 and a half stone Lolly!!!! Wow well done you!

Down another pound this week so that leaves me at 13st4.5lbs.....The 12's are haunting me lol feels like forever trying to get there!

5 and a half stone Lolly!!!! Wow well done you!

Haha aww thanks, sadly not quite there yet! still 2.5lbs away

Maintained this week at 13st 13.5 but actually, considering how awful my food intake has been on some days this week that's an actual bloody miracle! I'll take this stay-the-same and run with it haha

Hey everyone :) I'm joining this group today after a loss of 3lb this week taking me to 13st11lb. I'm sure I'm going to be here for quiet a while before I get to the 12's which seem so far away! Concentrating on getting to 13st6lb first to get my 2 st award.

Welcome Bernie :)
I lost 2lbs this week Im delighted. Im at 13st 2.5lbs now so hoping to be here for 2 more weeks and then please god Ill be I the 12's! I got my stone award this week so Im feeling really motivated to keep going!!
Plan for this week is to stick to 12 syns max a day, up my water intake and I might try some body magic :)

This is a very quiet group, there must be more people in the 13's!?
I lost 3lb this week :) 2lb award from my 2 st award but I'm away next week and know I will put on, just hope I will be able to get it back off fast!

Hi everyone, I've just qualified for this group after losing 3.5lb this week, so I'm 13St 12.5.
I introduced alcohol into my diet for the first time in 7 weeks and it worked wonders!
I've lost 20lb in 7 weeks so nearly half way to target of 12 stone. I was hoping to lose 3st 4.5lb in 6 months so more than happy with
the start. Hope everyone else has done well over Easter

Hi Girls, Well done on the weight loses this week! I lost 1.5lbs this week so Im now 13st 1lb. Please god I can move into the 12's thread next week!

My plan for this week I plenty of speed, limit my carbs, loads of water, started drinking the detox tea again and most importantly no alcohol!!!!

Hi everyone... I am currently somewhere in the 13st bracket. I start back at SW tomorrow for my first weigh in and my last weigh in at home was 13st 2lbs but wonky floor and terrible scales, I'm expecting to be more than that and hoping to get out of this thread as soon as possible :) xxx

Hello everyone :) , I started SW on Wednesday from home and I weighed in bang on 13 stone :D . Hope to be out of this bracket by next week. Good luck, hope you all do super this week !

Also I am running a 3 month SW challenge for summer, April, May, June. If any of you would like to join, the link is in my signature :) .

Kay xx

Weigh in tonight and I'm down to 13st 1lb :D can't wait to be in the 12's xx

Hi Kay hope you are well, I'd be up for the challenge if it's not too late X

Weigh in tonight and I'm down to 13st 1lb :D can't wait to be in the 12's xx

Hi Kay hope you are well, I'd be up for the challenge if it's not too late X

Well done on your loss Claire. that's brilliant :winner::0clapper: . No it's not too late to join at all :p.I've added you onto the spreadsheet for the 3 month challenge . I've got your weigh in day down as Tuesday, how much did you lose this week and what is your 3 month target ?

Here is the link to the challenge thread where you'll post your weekly losses :D .

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Kay xx

Well I managed to lose 4lbs this week :D , my first week back on SW. I now weigh 12st 10lbs. I hope you all have a good week and hope to see some of you down there soon :) .

Kay xx

I maintained this week ggggrrrr so Im still 13st 1lb. Not much chance of me loosing it this week either as its star week and then Im away on a hens party for 3 days the following week. So looks like yous will have to put up with me a bit longer ha

Thank you Kay X I lost 4lb this week and I would like to lose 20lb on the challenge, hopefully more but we will see xxx

Well done Claire, that's a fantastic loss :winner::0clapper:, you must be over the moon :D . I've updated your details on the thread. Just remember to post you loss on there, every week on Tuesdays, otherwise I will have to keep coming here on here and quoting you there, a lot of work for the bunny :bunnydance: :p . Good luck for week 2, I hope you smash it ! :):)

Kay xx

Hey guys.
Well done on the fab losses Claire and kay!
And I'm sure you'll be in for a big loss next week roisin!
So after a week away last week I'm happy to report after 5 days of trying to get a huge maintain down I've gained only 1lb. I'm at 13st 9lb. Really wanting a couple of 1lb of next week but have a carvery on Monday for my anniversary so we will see.
3 more lbs to go till I get my 2st award!

Hi all, please can I join you? I'm 13st 4.5lb at the moment and have been up and down this bracket like a yoyo. It's driving me nuts! I've lost quite a bit so far but for some reason I'm really struggling now. I managed to get my 5 stone award just before Christmas but I'm still 2lb away from getting it back.

Here's hoping!

Hi Guys, I had another maintain last week. That's 2 weeks in a row now??? Plus this week has been a disaster. I was away for the weekend and literally ate for 4 days straight. I stupidly weighed myself this morning and Im up 6lbs. Like is that even possible? Im back on the wagon today but Im having a serious case of just wanting to give up now. Im genuinely trying hard each week but never seem to get the big losses I feel I deserve. And to maintain for 2 weeks when you put the work in is just horrible. :(

Back