from 15 stone 13lbs to 10 stone 13lbs and counting....

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
Hi just thought id share some pics with you - I started my SW journey at 16st 13lbs and took a set of pics after getting my 1stone award, so ive lost 6stone to date and i think id like to lose another stone or so more, to update I took some pics a few days ago on holiday and put them together - lets just say that even though my ass isnt as small as id like it to be im sure glad its not that big anymore lol x x x

Attachments

• charliebna.jpg
    charliebna.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 16,884
you look fantastic. what an inspiration you are:)

Thanks everyone x

Wow you look great! I have a similar amount to lose and look like your before pic at the moment. Your photos have really inspired me and reminded me of my ultimate goal! Well done to you.

Wow that's amazing!! Xx

Wow you look great! I have a similar amount to lose and look like your before pic at the moment. Your photos have really inspired me and reminded me of my ultimate goal! Well done to you.

Thanks for that it's been hard for my head to catch up with my body but seeing the pics together really shows how far I've come and that I CAN do this! - I'll be setting my target tomorrow night and getting ready for the next step - maintaining! X x

Can I ask - how long did it take you to loose it all? Xxx

Wow, you look fab- like a whole different person!

Thanks x

Hope I do as well as you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look amazing, well done x

Back