from 15 stone 13lbs to 10 stone 13lbs and counting....

Very inspiring. My original weight was the same as yours and you look fantastic now! Well done!

Wow - you look great. And in only 8 months - amazing. Do you exercise much or do weights?

what a difference. You look brilliant and you should feel very proud of yourself! Ax

Hi eveyone sorry I've missed your comments I've only looked today out of chance - thanks for the amazing feedback and to answer your questions I haven't been doing any exercise just sw!! But I am now slowly starting - in the last few weeks I've started adult ballet lessons in the hope of toning up and I'd like to do more exercise with it (I might hint at some home gym equipment for Xmas from my other half) thanks again!

Wow !!! what a huge transformation ! You look incredible !!!

Thank you x I've seen you in the 10 to 9 stone bracket x I've lost another 8lbs since those pic were taken and I will be having some professional ones taken on the 2nd jan (my birthday) to celebrate the weight loss (and knowing I'm having the pics done will be an incentive not to go overboard at Xmas and new year) xxx

Wow. I have the same to lose so you have just shown me what I could look like :). Lost 8lb so far in 2 months x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow...you look absolutely amazing. Such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing :)

Amazing transformation Hun. X

Amazing!! You look wonderful. Well done. I think photos & measuring are the way to go. Gives you a real sense of how you are doing.

Well done CJxxx

thanks everyone x

Back