from 15 stone 13lbs to 10 stone 13lbs and counting....

This is exactly what I need to do!! What advice would you give me to do what you have :) WELL DONE!!'n x

Last edited:
hi, I just have one question: which plan did you follow the most? EE, red or green?
Thanks

Thanks I followed ee its the only plan Ive ever known my consultant explain the old plans to someone else in group and they blew my mind x doesnt yake much though x

Course you can lol I tend to visit quite often feel free to add me as a friend on here x

Wow you have done amazingly - such an inspiration!
I have the same amount of weight to lose and roughly 8 months to do it in before my wedding.

The first time I did slimming world it seemed so easy and i lost two stone in two months but then I fell off the wagon and gained it all back! This time round I'm really struggling and things have certainly changed since my first attempt. People in my group say you really have to eat loads of free food to lose and when my food diaries are checked I'm always told I don't eat enough but I feel like I would be over eating if I tried to eat any more, and I did not eat ridiculous amounts of food my first time round. I thought I knew the plan well but I guess now at my group I'm just a bit confused. Do you mind if I ask what your average sought of food intake would be or do you have a log on the food diary section (I checked but couldn't see one)
Sorry if its inappropriate to ask you these questions, it's just really helpful to know how other ppl get on and because you have really inspired me I would love to know

Well done again x

Wow! You look amazing! So inspiring to see the difference. Well done x

Well done, you look fantastic. Just shows that with a bit of determination we can all get there eventually. You really are inspirational :)

Well done, you look fantastic!

Wow you look absolutley amazing, you should be so proud of yourself! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone x

Back