From here to Eternally Slim

I've got eggs, baked pots, salad, tuna, rice pasta, tinned toms, low low cheese, beans, spaghetti, butter beans. frozen vege. Only cooking for me as OH is at work and the kids will have some different, am feeling a bit rubbish today, so don't want anything that requires too much effort.

Ooohh, Pasta with Tuna wv low fat cheese or chopped tomatoes. If its dry speg, then you could make a Speg Carbonara with low fat cheese or with the chopped toms an arabiata sauce wv chilli flakes and other spices. Other then that, Jacket Spud, lol with Beans and cheese then comes to mind. x

I weigh in tonight (Wednesday) at 6.30pm!!

you could have sliming world chip, beans and fried ege with fry lite - such a tasty treat and really does not taste or feel like diet food. can i join to. my 1st weigh in was last nite. i've been ww woman off and on over last 10 years or so. changed to sw as needed change. i'm going on holidays in 3 weeks 2mora and hoping to loose another 9 pound for then and break into the 12 stone mark - well 12st 13.5. will be real struggle on holidays but gonna try.

i too want to look not pregnant when i look in mirror - my youngest boy is 9 months and i still think my belly looks 5 months preg.

I'm off on holiday too in a few weeks, 6th June for 11 days!! Really looking forward to it, going to a villa in Spain x hope volcanic ash starts behaving!!

I'm off on holiday too in a few weeks, 6th June for 11 days!! Really looking forward to it, going to a villa in Spain x hope volcanic ash starts behaving!!

I 2nd that too. Supposed to be going away for a long weekend end of the month (Next Fri) and still not actually booked anything, but 10lb off by then would be nice, lol.. x

Just sharing a new snack I had today, we made sw tikka masala but figured the chicken tikka would be nice on it's own, just had chicken tikka strips chicken with salad and cottage cheese - very yummy!! Just mix uncooked chicken with natural yogurt and tikka powder leave to marinade then grill. I then had mine cold x great for little snacks too and free on ee!!

sorry weigh in day tuesday at half 5 - yeah hope volcano behaves itself too - we going 3 weeks 2mora

Eternal - Monday
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday

Added everyone here as a friend, hope thats ok!!

hi all

Im new to this forum and only been BACK at SW 3 weeks - I say back as i have done this all before and life took over etc but this time I am so determined I cannot tell you
my goals are;

lose stone by June 5th(on a night out)
go back to work after first week of June off wearing my trousers
lose 2 stone by August holiday and back into honeymoon clothes
lose 3 stone by Disney in October
lose 6 stone ultimately
run Manchester 10K next year
not be the fattest in my family/work/social circle

my WI day is Tues at 5pm - I even changed my work hours so that I go straight from work without even making excuses of needing petrol etc.

as those who read my thread last night know I could really do with some support and help and would love to give that back aswell
xx

yey 3lb off for me :) Tough week ahead with a training overnight course thing and our wedding anniversary - will try my best!!

Hiya

I would love to join the thread,,

I started last week but put 2 pound on last nite at 1st weigh in, (not worried I know exactly why).

Anyway started properly today and have done EE today and love it.

Speak soon x x

hhmmm now to work out how to get the stickers on my signature - got 2 tonight - 1/2 stone and slimmer of the week! YEY

I joined slimming world a couple of months back i think then left because i got all anxious leaving the house :eek: am now re starting tomorrow, so newbie here once again. :)

Hiya, im convinced i posted a reply to this thread lol, i wonder if i posted one somewhere random!! i Would love to join as i need all the help, motivation, kick up the backside i can get tbh! I lost 4 pounds on my first week now just got to keep it up (weigh day on a wednesday).

Can i do mini goals? Big goals seem to far off at the moment!

Id like to get to 14stone (14 5.5 atm).
Get in my size 16 clothes
Get to pre-pregnancy weight 13stone..ideally by Aug2nd as its my first day back at work!

Thats it for now i think

Emx

I think maybe we should start one of these newfangled team things being as there are a good few of us who are starting down the road together? What do you think? Any ideas for a team name, etc? We can set ourselves weekly challenges and stuff like that.

hi all

Im new to this forum and only been BACK at SW 3 weeks - I say back as i have done this all before and life took over etc but this time I am so determined I cannot tell you
my goals are;

lose stone by June 5th(on a night out)
go back to work after first week of June off wearing my trousers
lose 2 stone by August holiday and back into honeymoon clothes
lose 3 stone by Disney in October
lose 6 stone ultimately
run Manchester 10K next year
not be the fattest in my family/work/social circle

my WI day is Tues at 5pm - I even changed my work hours so that I go straight from work without even making excuses of needing petrol etc.

as those who read my thread last night know I could really do with some support and help and would love to give that back aswell
xx

Morning Welsh

Good to see you and yes, we really all need support and I think this thread will really help us all.

Good list of aims there and all reachable too,we can do it !!

I've just copied allof our WI days:

Eternal - Monday
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday

Good luck for today. xx

Back