From here to Eternally Slim

Hiya

I would love to join the thread,,

I started last week but put 2 pound on last nite at 1st weigh in, (not worried I know exactly why).

Anyway started properly today and have done EE today and love it.

Speak soon x x

Hello S16WD.

Welcome to thread. I've done EE last 2 days and love it, yesterday was meant to be Green,but ended up EE, with no real hang ups,missing those extra 2 HE'S.

Are you doing this at home,or do you go to a group? Let us know your WI day and we can all motivate each other that way. x

Good to see you on here.x

I will come in with you....just got to work out how to!

Hi Stives

Just post in the thread, nothing else needed really.We can all help each other,offeradvice,tips and motivation.. its become a good thread over the last day already,so it can only go from strength to strength now. It would be good to see you if you can. xx

Morning all

We have lots new people,so a big hello to everyone.. Aimee and Emmaleonie - love the list :), great to see you on here too.

Lenlue- way to go on your loss and get you, SOTW, well done xx

I think I have everyone's names on this list (now 11 of us), anyone new,please just copy and paste onto your own thread and add your name.

Eternal - Monday
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -

MLM, thats a great idea re Group name, shall we suggest a few and see how everyone feels?

A coupleof names:

Slimville here we come.
Blossoming Beauties

Heres for a good day for all. I have another EE day today, started out doing Green and hadn't had any of my HE's all day, so turned it into EE and did a really lovely Speg Arabiata:

Speghetti
Passatta
Fresh Basil
Black Pepper
chilliFlakes
1tbsp Italian Herbs
Green Pepper
Mushrooms
Mixed Seafood

All I did,was chop mush and pepper,sprayed with fry light on baking tray and baked for 15 mins. Then add your seafood mix, and baked for a further 5 mins.

Boil Speg.

Put half a carton of Passatta, you can use all if you need to, into a saucepan and add Italian herbs, salt and pepper and chilliflakes (to your taste). Bring almost to the boil and simmer for 5 mins. I then added a dash of Soy Sauce.

Drain speg and return to the same pan, add sauce and all veg and seafood mix from oven and stir.

Serve with some grated L/F chedder cheese.

This was free on EE and was yummy :)

xx

Morning everyone.. hope all is well, its lovely here in Essex, hot hot hot!!

A little quiet on here.

Yes went really well, did a Rachel Allen Chilli last night (just left out the oil) and it was yummy, had it with SW chips and ww Pitta Bread, Doing another EE day today and cooking Chicken Ceylon Curry Tonight (minus the coconut milk) and will do that with rice and SW onion Bahji's. Need to go and get some chickpea flour from Tesco, hopefully they sell it as tried Asda earlier and they didn't!

Anyway, enough of me.. whats everyone got planned for the weekend? And have we thought of a name for our group? x

Hiya

Yeah, fine here, although very nervous about WI tonight, really really want that shine 1/2 stone sticker tonight!

How you diddling?

Hi Wish

I'm good thanks. My WI tonight too, wish it was this morning, just to get it over with.

I know what you mean!

I am going to shift my bum now and do some housework, might burn off some extra fat at the same time:p

Chat later and good luck for your WI xxx

Hi can i join 2 please!!

im at the end of my second week(i get weighed 2moro)
im loving it so far
I lost 11lbs in my first week!!!!!!
im doing the red and green days
cant get hang of the extra easy plan!

i need to lose 13 stone at the start!

12 stone 3lbs to go!

i need it all off by september 2011!!!!

hello! must be the weather everyones on and about. Ive had a bad few days to be honest, bbq, christening so im expecting a gain this week!! How do other people cope with social dos? Emx

Hello XXtannyxx

Of course you can.. wowww, what an excellent weight loss for your 1st week, I hope I've got off 6lb, though on scales it looks like 7.5lb.. you know how it is.

Glad you are enjoying it, I did the Red and Green days before and Started doing the EE days and all through the week, kept trying to introduce a green or red day and it always ended up being EE, lol. What are we like.

Good aims too and I'm sure you'll get to your goal. Thanks for joining and good to have you onboard. Will update the WI list now. x

Morning!! Had a hellabusy weekend so haven't been able to update much, but did incredibly well managing to not succumb at the little one's school fair, where they had a barbecue and a massive cake stall. Then was at my mums yesterday as she has put a swimming pool in to her back garden, it's not huge so serious exercise out of the question, but still was more active than would normally be. Also had a great Saturday because I got to 3st lost since starting in January and also moved from obese to overweight on the BMI scale. Just got to hope weigh in tonight doesn't let me down. Good luck if you WI today, I know there is a few of us that do!

Here is out updated list girls, welcome to xxTannyxx. Good luck Madamelaminx and Wish for todays WI's :D. x

Eternal - Monday
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -
xxtannyxx - Tues

Lolol, just realised thanks to the updated list that it's St Ives Liz, and not stives. Doh! I was wondering what that username meant but didn't want to ask...

Hiya all x had a bad week here!! Lol works overnight training catered for meant bacon butties for breakfast, started with good intentions by just eating bacon then lunch was cobs and crisps and it just continued!! Gorgeous BBQ tea of burgers and sausages then lots of alcohol etc etc!!!
Been back on plan since sat though so hope I haven't put too much on by weds!! Minimal sins from sat til weds!!!!

Hi,
I'd love to join I'm a bit new to all of this i just joined the forum. I've been trying to do slimming world for about three weeks now and initially lost about 5lbs then had a few too many off days and gained about two (ggrrr).
I'd like to lose about 2stone of baby weight.
I'm using extra easy at the moment but i'm not sure if I understand it properly as it just looks too good to be true! After months of low carb diets of no protatoes (which i love!!) and fruit I felt almost emotional when i saw that I could have it here in unlimited portions!

For exercise I do this at home walking dvd which sounds a bit strange but its really nice and easy to do when i cant be bothered which is great. The whole dvd makes you walk 2miles.

My main problem is a sweet tooth (addiction) that i need to curb a bit and also a weakness for my mums cooking which gets me introuble everytime I visit.
The other thing I worry about is that i have three very slim family members that need to gain weight so I'm constantly trying to stuff them with bread and things to stop them from slimming with me (i dont know what else to do other than cooking separate portions any suggestions?)

I weigh in on sunday mornings as I'm doing it by myself which can be a bit difficult at times.
thats about it for now I cant think of much else to say, thanks for reading.

I would like to join to as i have been flitting about between sw and ww (ww is the only diet i ever did, swapped to sw about 3 weeks ago and both weeks, one of greens and one of EEs both with small gains) went back to ww lost 1.5 pounds but fallen off the wagon again with OH just getting back from his hol and giving into the celebration etc.
So as of tomorrow i am back on SW, going to do EE and really really give it my best shot. I weigh in on Wednesdays.
Ive got about another 20 pounds to go till target but i cant seem to get any lower than i am now without bingeing so im trying to eat healthyer!
How many sins would people recommend for someone with no much to lose? 10? or less?

hi, i would love to join, i lost 3 and half pounds my first week and my next weigh in ia tomorrow night (tuesday) i am doing the EE for the first time, wish me luck tomorrow. Linda

good luck for weigh in 2mo linda x

Welcome in new ladies! If you get a chance to, can you copy and paste the weigh in list with your names and weigh in days so we can wish you luck and see how you are doing on the right day? That would be jawsometastic!

I am a little elevated and over excited after tonights weigh in. Long story short, -5lb, slimmer of the week, and 1/2 stone sticker!

TOTALLY overexcited by this. I was expecting maybe a 1-2 at best. Hope you other Monday weighers had the results you wanted!

Back