From here to Eternally Slim

Hey Minxy!!

Congrats on getting back in range and for being meat free for so long!!! Is that just to stay on green or for other reasons?

I must say i am very proud of all the losses and in rangers in time for xmas!!! Very inspiring!!! xx

I've been thinking about it for ages now Pesty but havent managed to actually get round to committing properly to it. I have gone green because of that, I havent gone meat free to do green, it was the logical thing to do when I gave up meat.

Had veganface to stay (she arrived 4 weeks ago) and when she is here I always eat with her, but this time when she went home I continued with it. Im still having dairy, I aint remotely capable of totally packing in animal products but I'm just not that comfortable with eating dead ones, if that makes sense.

It makes sense, good on you!! I couldnt do it, I have a lot of respect for anyone who can decide to do something and stick to it. Especially when its something done by choice not because you have to.

x

helllooooooooo!!!!

ronnie - well done on that 2.5lb hun x

pesty....hope the damage limitation goes well.

minxy - fair play matey,i love green days and do an awful,awful lot of them as you know but to go veggie i dont think i could.

me....well im super chuffed!!!!! i weighed in last night at my old class,i'd been saying i'd pop in for a visit for ages so decided too.now i weigh in on thursdays now,and last week weighed in a day early on a weds.....in that 5 days since weds,when i weighed in last night i had lost 2.5lbs!!!!!!!!! im now just 0.5lb over target,well within range and so chuffed to be back there before christmas,wouldnt mind hitting the bottom though to cover myself - haha!!!

That's fantastic Luverick!! Well done hun!!!

Damage limitation is not going so well, was 100% yest and nearly 100% day before and is showing as 1lb on!! Hopefully that is just because its not my weigh day and will go down dramatically before fridays WI!! xx

Hey all- hope you are all good?

put a whopping 13lb on during my 3 wks in Cuba :rolleyes::p Managed to get to class on Thursday & was pleased to find I'd lost 5lb this week though.

Had a pretty crappy'emotional time since landing back from Cuba......Won't bore you with the details on here, but its on my diary if you want to look.

Be good everyone, I'l get on here as and when I can, but things are just a bit upside down at the mo x x

Afternoon

Woww what a manic 2 weeks I've had, its been non stop studying, to the extent that I was waiting outside the Uni library at 7.30am to get in.. didn't open till 8.30am. If you've seen a sale, then you can imagin me running through as soon as the shutters opened and I had claimed my chair and comp for the day, lol. Oh dear.. Its now all done and got the results from my 1st assignment, 68% so I am pleased with that, submitted 2 more on Monday, 3000 and a 4000 word one, and then got the resluts from the presentation I did 2 weeks ago, yesterday. We passed that too, 59%. One group got higher another lower, but all in all I am so pleased that we passed.

Good results all around, CD, I hope you are ok.. I tried to get onto your diary, but it was the old one, will do a search and see if I can find the other one.

Pesty, MLM, Luverick and anyone else who has posted since I was last on, hope all is well with you all?

I am really looking forward to Christmas now, with the studying out of the way, til mid Jan, I have so much weight off of my shoulders.. :) I was doing really well with CC'ing, but that has gone right out of the window with grabbing quick and fast food when I was at Uni, so its back to the 100 cals again when Im not out for meals. Just want to maintain and not put on and when then its all full steam ahead again after christmas.

Hope to get on more now im back in office. xxx

Afternoon all!
CD, how awful for you to be dealing with so much sadness and difficulty in your life at the moment. Huge hugs and if you need to talk, my inbox is always open lovely Xxx

I spent most of last night reading over this thread from the beginning, although I only made it to page 130 before giving up and going to bed. So much has changed in the time it has been running, people came and went and came back and went, but that's all part of the tapestry of what made the thread what it was. This thread must be one of the longest runners on here, it started in May 2010, so is now a mighty 19 months old! Was really interesting to revisit my own personal journey to target (although I was still a few weeks away by p130!) and wonder what happened to those who wandered off down another path.

Anyway, as it comes to the end of 2011, may I wish all contributors past and present a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and a toast to continued progress and success in either getting to target or maintaining. Have a good one all, as best you can. Xxx

Hi all

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. May all our wishes come true and we all find that happiness that we all search for (I do). Hoping next year will be a better one :), I am clinging to that hope and need to get back on to the journey to slimville too.

Minxy, wowww its been that long? I think it was even a little longer as we moved the thread and named it didn't we?

Have a good one peeps.. Im working most of it, with the looked after children, it just goes on.. Duty is chaotic. xxx

Narp, your first post was the appeal for chums as you had just started SW and that was May 18th 2010. I had started SW a week or two earlier, I think. Interesting reading if you have a few days to spare :D

Hope you have a good holiday even though you are working EF!

happy new year everyone!
well at wi on 27th december i lost 0.5lb and at next wi which was yesterday i put on 1lb which leaves me bang on target!!! so from 15th dec wi to yesterdays wi i effectively gained just 0.5lb over xmas and new year - so happy as i thought i's have a massive gain and be out of target for a while,lol.

how did everyone else do and how are you coping now?? back on??

hey luverick!! Well done on getting back to target hun!!

I completely forgot about this thread!!!! Sorry guys and gals!!

Well over xmas i only put on 3 however i was 1 stone 4 over target at that point!!

So it was back to SW and a lot of stress and issues later (see food diary for more info) i lost 7lb last week so im now 10lb over target or something like that - i cant work it out on a monday!! Thats to get back to my 10st 10 target and beyond that i would like to get to 10st 7.

I have been to the gym, been running and been swimming so hopefully i will get there at some point this year!!

Hope all others are well? xx

Well, aint this just a good example of a thread thats dying on its ar*e. Happy New Year everyone!

Pesty, big hugs to you, had a read through your food diary and hope you are ok - tough times, but you are a strong bird and will totally sort this one way or another. Keep your chin up. You know where I am if you want a chat.

Everyone else, (cept Lurver-lurver coz I know where she is) where the hell are you all? Have you all been crushed by the wheels of the wagon trundling off before Christmas never to be seen again? I know I am a fine one to talk but I am *here*, - I guess since this thread became less obvious since they moved it people tend to forget it exists. Hope you are all surviving and thriving anyway :)

I'm here!

I do keep looking, in case anybody else is still alive - but it's not exactly a lively fred any more.

Well done everyone who's sticking with it!

Helloooo

Happy New Year everyone.

I have been under the weather with Broncal Pneumonia, then another virus hit me, then a severe ear infection. Heck, I must have saved it all up. Was ill from 23 Dec, went to work for the day on the 29th as took a group of looked after children from work to Winter Wonderlnad at Hyde Park, very ill that day and dosed up, but virtully collapsed when I got home. Anyway, returned to work this morning :) much more healthier then I have been for 3 weeks too.

Went back onto the plan again this morn and am looking forward to going back to group too, I really feel that I NEED that wi each week to keep me on track, and will have to suffer that £4.95 each week, but its the only way I think as I've put on 9lb.

Signed up to a course at the gym, its a bit like a personal training course, but without the expense :), have also put a card up at the board in the gym asking for a Gym Buddie, as I know that will also motivate me.

My daughter is expecting her baby in just under 6 weeks now and I am getting sooo excited. Have bought clothes, a baby sling, shopped for a pram (from my mum and dad) and all we need now is the Baby :). I am on standby, even though the baby is due in 6 weeks, the baby is measuring 4 weeks ahead, so it could be sooner.

Uni starts back next week, so it will be all steam ahead again, and planning what I can take with me so I am a good girl.

Hello to everyone and I am so sorry, I missed getting on here, but you were all not far from my mind and I hope that we can pick this group back up or move it into the SW forum?

Big hugs to all xxxx

Back