From here to Eternally Slim

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hello

Started group last night, on the EE day today. Who's new and who fancies joining in with the next 10 weeks.. aims, targets, exercising, recipes, WI's etc.. support all round?

We all need that extra support, home or at group, and this would fit in with all of us who have just started.

Nikki x

Hi, I would love to join you!! I am at my 3rd meeting tonight and 2nd weigh in!! Very nervous as I have been good but don't feel I have lost anything whereas I did last week.

I am currently on maternity leave following the birth of our second daughter nearly 4 months ago, so figured now was a good time to try and start on the weight loss!!

I have a bad week coming up too, away on training for 2 days with work so will have to be careful! Also our first wedding anniversary this weekend!!

Look forward to chatting and getting to know new people!!

Hello Lenlu,

Lovely to hear from you, and fantastic to get onto SW after the birth of your baby daughter too. Its a fab diet and you've done well so far - 6lb's,, thats fab..

I'm sure your training weekend will be fine, are you doing EE, Green or Red? Or a mixture of all? Just plan that ahead, Jack pots etc..could you find out in advance what the food is going to be?

Good luck at your 3rd WI tonight. Do let us know how you got on. xx

Count me in! I am into my second week now, and having the ten day blues today. (this is a new concept I just invented) First week is over and done, I achieved a reasonable loss, and now I am impatient for better but not in the mindset to achieve it.

Hi MLM

Well done for that loss, thats Tell us your secrets, lol.. Good to meet you. Have you got any other aims other then half stone losses at the moment? I want to be somewhere in the beg of the 11's. For me that will be within normal range. First 2 days so far so good, lol.. got a WAY to go yet I know.. but we are on it, so thats the best thing eh!!

x

Hi

Can I join in please, been going for three weeks now and not lost as much as I thought I would so far:sigh: Granted, I have cheated a few times, so I need reigning in big time!

I have lots of aims but they wouldnt all fit in my signature yet! Nice to meet you too. Ideally, I would like the following...

1) To be a size 14 by my wedding anniversary in October. I am just into an 18 now, having been a delusional 22 (and by that I mean I should have been in a 24) in January.

2) To get to about 12 stone. I am 6ft1 tall so thats within normal range for me.

3) To stay there. My mother has late onset type 2 diabetes and if I stayed the way I was, then I am probably about 10 years off the same sort of diagnosis. I am also mildly asthmatic, so some serious weight loss would be very beneficial to that.

4) To break the binge cycle. I have had depression and anxiety virtually as long as I could spell depression and anxiety. Some months and years are better than others but it never goes away. When it strikes, comfort food cupboard comes to call. I need to relearn my eating habits and make sure I never need to comfort eat.

5) To feel a sense of accomplishment and achievement. I did this all a few years ago by myself, lost 9st, but never quite made it to my target because I found out I was expecting DD 2, and everything slid quickly backwards from there. I want to actually REACH a target this time.

6) To not be the eyesore fattest Mummy in the playground at school when I collect my kids. I am tall and already feel self concious enough, without being gigantic both ways.

7) To actually have a good and healthy life and bring my kids up to do the same.

Soooo. Not much to work on there then!!!

What about you? What do you hope to achieve?

I'm just doing ee days and happy at the moment on them. Yeah will def try and make good choices while I'm on training, i must admit I already feel healthier in myself, now just to drop some weight!!

Hi

Can I join in please, been going for three weeks now and not lost as much as I thought I would so far:sigh: Granted, I have cheated a few times, so I need reigning in big time!

Hello Wish :D

Definately, it would be good for you to join us, the more the merrier and we all have times when we need that Xtra support :).

What day do you WI on Wish? x

Hiya

My WI is on Monday evenings:)

What day are you on today? EE/Red/Green?

I am starting to do some green days, as I feel I need that extra HEXB, just need some inspiration for my dinner though.

MLM, thats a good list and achievable too.

I've just a few, lol..here goes:
  1. To look in the mirror sideways and not look like im pregnant :)
  2. To feel fitter, when I have walked fast for at least 5 minutes and not feel out of breath :rolleyes:
  3. To go into shops like Next and get a 14 on me and feel Bloody Good, lol.
  4. To look much slimmer on the beach in Aug in Grenada with my BF's family :D.
  5. To feel less bloated :eek:.
  6. To loose a stone :8855:
  7. To loose 2 stone :8855:
  8. To loose 3 stone:8855:
  9. To loose 3.5 stone and then see how I feel about loosing more. :cool:
  10. To feel like i'm in the loosing zone :D.
  11. To eat food and not feel guilty :eek:.
I think the small aims are really to start loosing weight and not feel like its hard work, so being in the "Zone" and feeling confident about that.

As I said, just a few, lol x

Hi I've been doing sw at home for past 5 weeks now and would love to be included for some extra support............if that's ok with you all? Not having a good day at all today...................................:sigh::sigh::sigh: :cry::cry::cry:

Hiya

My WI is on Monday evenings:)

What day are you on today? EE/Red/Green?

I am starting to do some green days, as I feel I need that extra HEXB, just need some inspiration for my dinner though.

I WI on Monday's too, my 1st one being next Monday, really hoping for 6lb loss. I'm alternating the days, so EE was Tues, then Green today, I'll do either Red or EE tomorrow. I like those extra HE A's and B's too.

What sort of stuff do you have to cook this eve? x

Hi I've been doing sw at home for past 5 weeks now and would love to be included for some extra support............if that's ok with you all? Not having a good day at all today...................................:sigh::sigh::sigh: :cry::cry::cry:

Hello BB. That would be great to have you on board, so to speak.

Whats happening today hun? x

Hey betterbody, nice to see you! How come your not having a good day? Anything we can help with?

I'm just doing ee days and happy at the moment on them. Yeah will def try and make good choices while I'm on training, i must admit I already feel healthier in myself, now just to drop some weight!!

I think once you start to loose weight, you start feeling healthier, adds to confidence and self esteem and makes you more determined to carry it on too. The EE Days are good and I feel too good to be true, lol.. but did one yest and already saw a drop in the scales this morn.

I'm a serial scale hopper :scale: and thats one thing I need to stop doing. It either motivates or de-motivates me, so need to put it in the garage, me thinks :D. x

What sort of stuff do you have to cook this eve? x

I've got eggs, baked pots, salad, tuna, rice pasta, tinned toms, low low cheese, beans, spaghetti, butter beans. frozen vege. Only cooking for me as OH is at work and the kids will have some different, am feeling a bit rubbish today, so don't want anything that requires too much effort.

Back