From here to Eternally Slim

Have just put in a profile album.. This pic was at my heaviest, 16.1. Just before I started SW and the small profile pic on the left of our posts was taken after loosing a stone on CD last year. So same place as I am at now, minus half a pound, lol.. Gonna update pics once I loose each stone.. hoping that will motivate me. x

That picture is gorgeous!! You should get another one done in a similar style once you get to target so you can REALLY see the difference.

I am not brave enough to post up a before pic yet, I have one thats HORRIBLE from when I was at my absolute biggest, but I wasnt THAT big when I restarted this time, so it wouldnt be a proper reflection of my current journey. I hate that picture SO much. I am wearing this shapeless jumper, and an even more shapeless skirt, that dont even match, and I am stood next to my son, and my m-i-ls cousin, who was tiny anyway, and I just look like this mahoosive woman-mountain next to the pair of them.

*shudder* - never ever want to go back there.

Thnks MLM.. Read Moomins thread and it really motivated me to add it. I wish I'd taken a full frontal pic (with clothes, lol) to see the whole me. But its given me motivation at least. I just so hate my arms, hate them, hate them, hate them, lol.. They wave before i do ;),

I do know what you mean about pics though, you always look at them and look straight to the bits on you, you dislike.. that pic probably don't look half as bad as you think it does you know.

But here's to loosing the flab MLM.. x

Im glad my thread motivated people -see MLM Im good really ;)

Good luck MLM, hope you get the club 10.

I DID IT!!! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!!

CLUB 10, SOTW, -4lb, 1 1/2 st sticker, next stone bracket down, and to top it all off, total of 60lb lost since I started!

Well done MLM, what a great feeling. On top of the world xxxx

Well done MLM thats FANTASTIC!!! You've got so many things to celebrate!! You must be over the moon!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I am bl**dy livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STS!!! I FRIKIN STS!!!!!!

:flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad: :rant2: :rant2: :grumble: :grumble: Now i know it will probably come off next week and it isnt going to send me off track (although i did just eat a mini meringue with ASDA good for you quirty cream!!)

I was so hoping for 2.5lb and i didnt even get a half!!! I stayed within syns, even took the skin off my KFC chicken when i was suppose to be having a take away, ran 20 minutes every day on the wii, and did the race for life, drank more water than a lake can hold and did 2/3 free with every meal!! HOW ON EARTH HAS THIS HAPPENED!?!?!?!

:sigh2: :cry:

Well done to everyone who loses tonight, sorry for my rant and temper!!! They all got the same practically in tears rant at group and my C slapped me out of it lol xx

Pesty - That was me last week. Sometimes it just doesn't work for some reason. It is so annoying when you have tried so hard and the results do not come with it. But I reckon that you will have lost inches. Have you measured? All that exercising has probably toned you up a bit and although the results haven't shown on the scales, I'll bet that it will with the tape measure.
Roll on another week, we ain't giving up and we will beat the demon flab!
I WI tomorrow so after 2 weeks of STS am hoping for a loss. If not I will be on here ranting too xxx
How did the mortgage app. go? Have you heard? Hope its good news.

Hey Libra,

They have delayed the mortgage app until tomorrow now. Tomorrow they will probably delay it until Wednesday and so on. They keep giving me dates and never sticking to them! Oh well hopefully tomorrow we will know more, but thank you for asking.

Yea it is really frustrating:badmood: when you try so hard and do everything right it is hard to understand why the scales are being pants!! :needhug:

I took measurements this morning actually!! :) However ive misplaced my last set of measurements lol:doh: I will have to find them tho. There is no way that im giving up, this plan is for life and although its disapointing i will get over it. I am armed with the new magazine for my motivation this week!!!

There are also some new strawberry hifi bars!! I will have to get some next week tho as i was in such a mood i grabbed a magazine and didnt pay attention to much else! lol

Good luck for tomorrow darlin, i hope you do really really well xx

Awwww Pesty, that sucks. I was hoping for a great result for you, you deserve it WAY more than I do. Like Libra says though, it may show itself in other ways, like in inches rather than lbs. And I bet if you stay on track for the next week, you will have a massive loss when your body catches up with itself. You might have also put some muscle on, with your large amounts of exercise!!!

(((MASSIVE HUGS!!!)))

Good luck for weighins tomorrow, Eternal, Libra, et al!

Sending you a massive hug Pesty
(((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))
Just remember the look on your neighbours daughters face. She could see a big change in you and STS this week can't take that away from you. And shopping for size 12 tops this week - nothing can take that feeling away either. You've done great xxx

Pesty - don't forget that with all the exercising you have done this week you will have built some muscle up and that weighs more than fat so you will likely find that you have lost inches and are more toned that you were last week. *hugs* hope you have a fab loss next week hun

Congrats MLM - you've done really well and congrats on the 1.5 sticker too

I lost 2 lbs this week - am happy with it but have just put it all back on again by having a KFC - fillet tower burger & large fries! I do it after ever WI and I really need to break the habit!

I DID IT!!! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!!

CLUB 10, SOTW, -4lb, 1 1/2 st sticker, next stone bracket down, and to top it all off, total of 60lb lost since I started!

That is brilliant :bliss:I am so happy for you. Well done. Keep it going you deserve it and so much more

Well done MLM thats FANTASTIC!!! You've got so many things to celebrate!! You must be over the moon!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I am bl**dy livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STS!!! I FRIKIN STS!!!!!!

:flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad: :rant2: :rant2: :grumble: :grumble: Now i know it will probably come off next week and it isnt going to send me off track (although i did just eat a mini meringue with ASDA good for you quirty cream!!)

I was so hoping for 2.5lb and i didnt even get a half!!! I stayed within syns, even took the skin off my KFC chicken when i was suppose to be having a take away, ran 20 minutes every day on the wii, and did the race for life, drank more water than a lake can hold and did 2/3 free with every meal!! HOW ON EARTH HAS THIS HAPPENED!?!?!?!

:sigh2: :cry:

Well done to everyone who loses tonight, sorry for my rant and temper!!! They all got the same practically in tears rant at group and my C slapped me out of it lol xx

Feel free to rant at us anytime we're here to not only listen to the jubilations but the rants to. We all need to rant sometime and better to get it out of the system and start afresh again :)

Well done MLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you hero!

Back