From here to Eternally Slim

LOL, no I am SO not ready for them coming yet!!! The bathroom needs painting, I have to build a bathroom cabinet, tidy the living room, dust and hoover throughout, put a mountain of clothes away, mop the kitchen floor and clean in there, hahahah, why do you think I am hiding in bed?? Fortunately they don't arrive till about 6 on Friday, so I pretty much have 3 full days left to get finished.

Oh, and then there is the food shopping, and putting up shelves in the bathroom and a mirror and hahahahahahahahahaha, not going to happen, is it?!! I would just stick them
in the cupboard under the stairs for three days but there's no room!!!

MLM.. body magic hun, all that cleaning and tidying and putting up shelves and shopping, phewwwww, burns calories thats what it does, lol.. all good in love and housework ;).

Happy Anniversay Moomin for tomorrow, and really hope tonights WI is a good one too, to add to your lovely meal out tomorrow. xx

MLM.. body magic hun, all that cleaning and tidying and putting up shelves and shopping, phewwwww, burns calories thats what it does, lol.. all good in love and housework ;).

Happy Anniversay Moomin for tomorrow, and really hope tonights WI is a good one too, to add to your lovely meal out tomorrow. xx

So... theres not much body magic to be had in this sterling effort to hide then? Dammit!!! Best get up and get on with it then.

Well done Tanny!!

Well done Tanny!
Thanks for the wishes everyone x x x
MLM - I suggest you squat in another house whilst they are here as it seems much less work to me!

Well done tanny!!! That's a brilliant loss!!

Aww Moomin!! Happy anniversary!

Your rice sounds yummy! I forgot i bought some batchelors different rices, i never thought to bulk them out with veg and stuff!!!

Thanks for the tip :) xx

I really enjoy then pesty - theres the thai chilli, mild curry, mexican and now also a pilau rice flavour one!

Mmmm Moomin, making me feel hungry, those are different flavours, will have to look out for those to make up for lunches for work. Do they do them in tesco, Sainsbury or Adsa?.. I've got Teryaki Salmon on stirfry and noodles for dinns tonight and an omelette and salad for lunch, nomm nommm. x

You offering Moomin? Thats terribly kind of you! We will be right over!

Why not! - Already 5 in the house plus a cat and a bearded dragon but hey it'll be cosy!!! :D:D:D

Hey if you can wrestle the remote off mt hubby your more than welcome to it! :D
At least we aill all be snug in bed ;)
.....we do have a garage i guess

oo-er Missus! Who do I have to sleep next to? Please dont use the words "wrestle" and "my hubby" in the next sentence.

ah yes I see where your going with that :eek:

You can sleep next to me of course!!! we can eat alpen light bars in bed !:8855::8855::8855:

lol - Im warming to the idea! :p

Back