From here to Eternally Slim

Rosie im drinking the chocolate one haha and i quite like it it tastes the same as nesquik!! my mum has the vanilla one and says thats really nice!

Lenlu - Hope you did ok at WI???? Crickey if i lost weigh when im stressed id have no need for diets lol.

I threw a bit of a wobbly this morning OH woke me up 20 minutes early on purpose as he had to get up so i thumped him in the back (yes it was a terrible thing to do!!) I just reacted and then caught my thumb in the clothes hanger and cried for an hour getting ready for work. I dont know whats wrong with me, im just so tired, im not sleeping well and im worrying about money. I suppose i'll be ok once all of the bills have come out but im going to be left with little money for the month.

I also went over syns AGAIN 19.5 yesterday :cry:

xxx

Good morning

Thanks Rosie, and I copy what you say, onwards and downwards for us all this week :).

Lenlu, how did you get on at WI?

ZC, how are things with you?

Pesty, bless ya, we all love our sleep and to get woken up, changes routine and makes you feel out of sorts, so wouldn't worry about hitting OH, you'll sort that out later and he'll understand. He sounds like an understanding man to me. You didn't go over too much with your syns hun, most people have 105 a week, and then count down from that and still get a good loss each week.

I've a day of work, then a meeting for lunch, so have saved some syns for that from yesterday, just in case. Then another meeting later at 6pm and then will hit the gym after. Might try and get something to eat earlier before I go to the gym, or it'll be late when I get out. Having said that, i made some Shep Pie on Monday and needs using up, got a portion of that left over in the fridge, so its on standby. Im usually a bit more organised with my food at work, bringing it in with me, but no.. today, just an alpen light bar which won't last long!

Have a good day everyone xx

2lb off - very happy - club 10 is mine!!!

Morning all,

Me too Lenlu - I'm the complete opposite I eat everything even when not hungry! Damn...:eek:

Pesty - Don't worry about hitting OH I'm sure he'll understand. Hope the meds stop you feeling sick soon (((((hugs))))):gen126:

EF- Well done on the loss hun. You are so organised how do you do it - I'm hoping to get a little organised food wise when hubby is away.:)

ZC-How are you doing?

RP-I hope so.

Not brought in lunch with me today so not sure what to have. Got steak and salad for tea so guess I'll have a red day - any quick lunch ideas that I can buy from Tescos??:confused:

Morning KK.

Me organised? Lol.. nooooo. Today for dinner I'm not sure what Im having, OH and family are all ok, lol. but I've not a clue what or when i'll eat dinner this eve. I know if I eat before i go to the gym, I can't do much when I get there, but then after the gym its later and really don't like faffing about in the kitchen either. Hmmm, will get something thats for sure, or i'll end up being naughty and getting chips, which is a big no no.

Red day lunches, I'd get some ham from Deli and a prepared salad, you can buy a pack of 4 small h/eating w/meal rolls and have 1 of those with it too. Or a can of tuna with it, or smoked salmon? Red days for lunch throw me. x

Yea!!! Well done Lenlu!!!! Im really really please for you hun!!!!

EF - Your very good going to the gym, i really havent had time and when i have had a minute ive made excuses not to go!! OH forgave me once i started crying on the sofa bless him!! It does really get to me tho that he does it on purpose!!!

Kitkat - haha :superwoman: that's me!! The rep button () adds to peoples rep -
reputation_bronzestar.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
you add to it when someone really helps you or makes a nice comment :D

xxxx

congrats on your club 10 hon
not looking forward to weigh in today, but hey you only have a birthday once a year. If i put on it will come off next week lol

hope everyone else is well

Kitkat - haha :superwoman: that's me!! The rep button () adds to peoples rep -
reputation_bronzestar.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
you add to it when someone really helps you or makes a nice comment :D

xxxx

So I should click it when peeps saying nice things about me or ?:confused: Sorry thick day today.

So I should click it when peeps saying nice things about me or ?:confused: Sorry thick day today.

If you want to boost someones reputation on here or you think someone gave some good advice or just fancy clicking the button!! lol you click on the scales of the post you like and then write in the box 'good post. Kitkat x' etc and then click add to reputation!! you then get a little message on your screen which says 'you may receive some in return!' Dont forget to leave your name tho as it doesnt show up otherwise xxx

had a lovely birthday thanks and rather shocked only 1/2 on so that will definatley be off next week. being v good all week to stay within syns and out on saturday night but at an italian that does amazing grilled fish dishes so only naughties will be booze and a dessert - but my drink is not too bad as am a lightweight.

Glad to hear you had a good time!!! Well done at only 1/2 on, that's fantastic after a birthday!!!

I wish i was a lightweight, nights out would be so much cheaper!! lol. Hope you havea good time sat!! xx

Glad to hear you had a good time!!! Well done at only 1/2 on, that's fantastic after a birthday!!!

I wish i was a lightweight, nights out would be so much cheaper!! lol. Hope you havea good time sat!! xx

thanks babes, seeing most of my family for the first time in a while so will be good fun

Back