From here to Eternally Slim

anyone else having trouble with sw website - getting an error on logging in - i want to record my weight!!

yeah lenlu could not gt on hon, congrats on the loss

had a bit of a fail day - in lots of pain with tooth one filling down and one to do in 4 weeks but it was a big filling, and ended up having 32 syns today - see diary hope i have not blown it for the week well will show tomorrrow on the scales or not ?

Ronnie, unless it was 32 syns of solid rock it is unlikely to make any real significant difference to your WI tomorrow. Dont worry. These things happen. Tomorrow you will feel much better and be able to move on :)

Well done Lenlu!! What a brilliant loss!!!

Ronnie - good luck for WI hun!! As said above unless they were really heavy syns then it shouldnt effect today's WI

WI dance for all the Thursday weighers
orjnfq.gif

Im feeling a bit better today, i have dolled myself up for work and am wearing my new cardigan :)

Hope everyone has a good day! xx

Elo - I have been fat and therefore didn't allow myself the pleasure of coming on the thread or forum but the scales are going in the right direction now so here I am again.

Pesty - I love your new avatar you are so purdy!:)

MLM - what did your consultant actually say to you - just being nosey really.

Will catch up with you other folk when I have time to read through the whole thread - otherwise I may not know what's happened to you all!:eek:

Morning

Ronnie good luck at the WI, and Im sure yesterday won't affect your whole week or good work.

I have a consultation this morning at 11, for having a tooth out at the hospital. Having chosen to do that, instead of the dentist, as it has broke and he'd said it would be more difficult to get out.. Im still bricking it, lol.. Its only a check up to see when and how they will do it.. Im a silly cow!!

Went out to a noodle bar last night, asked for no oil and had a drizzle of satay sauce, so counted 16 for that. Got home and remembered I'd volunteered to make a sw chilli for work, as its bring in food day, as we are now heading towards the end of the team with it going in 2 weeks. So made it and put it in slow cooker over night, smells nice and then remembered I'd forgot to get chilli beans, so.. I chucked half a tin of baked beans in it instead.

Ended up going into the walk in clinic where I work yesterday as was in so much pain with my foot, then ordered some gel arches for my shoes, hope that will help, should be here tomorrow. Aiming to get to gym on fri eve, Sat and Sun.. for half hour on the bike and a swim.

Right.. off to do diary, xx

Morning all :)

Margy, about "banning me"?

It was during IT and she was talking to me, and the group because I got the 4 1/2 st award. She explained to the group that I was moving my target down because I had lost some more and said "and she is only a couple of pound away from her new target, and I am banning her from going any lower than that because she doesn't need to lose any more."

She is probably right, to be honest. I dont NEED to lose any more than that. I would quite like to work on my tummy, but I suspect this will be a toning thing. But as far as weight to lose goes, if I lose more than I have now I will be more Chupa than Chubba.

Anyway, I have to stop somewhere - much as watching the scales drop is a bit addictive - and I can fit in size twelves, which is a dream in itself. I dont imagine I will fit in ALL size twelves - proportionally I have quite wide shoulders and ridiculously long legs - but it is nice to have the option with certain things.

Ooh, ETA - today marks the one year anniversary of the beginning of my weight loss journey. Whodathunk??

Ooh, ETA - today marks the one year anniversary of the beginning of my weight loss journey. Whodathunk??

Well, now that I know you, and your will power, and your amazingness, Idathunk!

Already doing it, Dizz. You know that!

And yes, well done, Lenlu. You're really back on your way again.

Good luck to today's weighers and scary-hospital-appointment-ers!

hi guys thank you for all your support -----

drum roll please

4 off am v chuffed yay

Yay. Well done Ronnie. That new determination to stick to plan has really worked.

hi guys thank you for all your support -----

drum roll please

4 off am v chuffed yay

Awww well done huni!! Im proper pleased for you!!

You are really back in the zone now, keep up the hard work!!

xxx

Ronnie.. how fabulousoooo you must be feeling. Well done on the, we knew you could do it :)

Minxy.. congratulations hun, you've made your taget and more and all that weight in a year, its awesome!! Start enjoying it now and get yourself into fitness more then looking to loose more.. toning up will give your curves that woww factor ;).

I had an email today for an interview.. Eeeeekkk its Monday morning at 9am!!!! My line manager is giving me a mock interview tomorrow afternoon. So that should help. The problem I think i'll have is that I've been matched for a different role that I am doing now. Although I have almost fin'd the qualification for it, there is still that element of doubt! I've also got to do an asssessed discussion tomorrow with a new service, lots of pre questions to do this eve for that.. Just feel a little pressure to say the least, LOL But at least this time Monday, it will all be over :).

Hospital appointment went ok.. I hate them, that smell makes me feel faint before I even get into the waiting room! I thought I was going to get a date for having a tooth out, but am on a waiting list, not a problem, but he thinks I need 3 taking out, the one next to the back one that is coming out as its crumbling and I have a top one that has cracked which the dentist felt he could try and fill. But the consultant thinks that will not work, due to the crack in it. But being put to sleep once having all 3 out might be better. Not sure what to do.. one thing is for sure though.. I won't be able to eat much after.. so that week should be a good loss, lol..

Right, off to make wedges to go with my steak and mushrooms for dinner. xx

Last edited:
Back